Park Family

Life is Beautiful with YOU

 

~~Park Residence~~

Yunho had just entered yoochun and junsu's house and a little girl bumped into his knees. "Ouch" the litte gir said while rubbing her forehead.

"Omo Yoomi are you fine?" yunho asked her as he crouched down and gave a peck on her forehead. "There is it all better umm? why are you running?"

"I heard the maid say that you have arrived . i missed you so much yunbear" yoomi said in her cute voice.

"i missed you too" Yunho pecked her cheeks.

"Really then where is my present" yoomi extend her hands.

"Eh? You only miss me because you want your present?" Yoomi pouted. "Here you go. Now where is my reward"

Yoomi pecked his cheeks and ran away inside to show her present to her parents.

Yunho chuckled and made his way towards the living room. As he entered the living room he could hear the yoosu coupe bickering as always.

"She is just 3 its not like she said she wants to marry him" Yoochun said to the fuming Junsu.

"Exactly yoochun she is only 3 how can she think about guys at this age."Junsu said while shaking his head vigorously.

"er..hmm" Yunho cleared his throat to make his presence noticed.

"Oh yunho-ah thank god you are here. I can't handle this freak anymore." Yunho knew Yoochun choose the wrong words and before he could utter a word..

"BWOH!!! FREAK!! YOU THINK I'M A FREAK" Junsu yelled.

"I didn't mean it junsu. You know i love you."

"GO TO HELL"

"Will some one tell me what the hell is going on here." Yunho finally asked

"Nothing Yunho its just the usual junsu. Why don't you sit." yoochun said .

Yunho looked at junsu and he could see his friend reaaly angry.

"What is it but exactly?"Yunho asked again

"Yoomi said that she likes a kid in her kindergarten" Yoochun started to tell the real situation to yunho

"She said she 'LOVES' that guy from her school" Junsu said and went inside to prepare for the dinner.

"Appa look yunbear brought a dollhouse for me...isn't it pretty" Yoomi came in holding her gift

"Yes it is. But didn't appa and umma tell you to not call yunho ahjussi yunbear it doesn't look good princess"yoochun explained

"Kwenchana yoochun ah yoomi is like a daughter to me so its ok" yunho said

"Dinner is ready get in here everyone" Junsu called from the dining room.

Everyone was already at the dining table. Junsu sat next to yoomi so he could help her eat. Yoochun and yunho sat across them

"So baby you think that at any point you don't like the boy from your school" Junsu asked while helping her with the soup.

"No umma minho oppa is really cute i like him" Junsu sighed and looked at yunho and yoochun for help.

"Yoochun told me you wanted to talk to me about something. What is it?" Yunho said while trying to divert junsu's attention from yoomi.

"oh yes wait a minute i ll be right back" Junsu left the table to get something. Yunho looked at yoochun and he just shrugged his shouders.

"Look at these. There are some pictures of suitable girls for you." Junsu handed yunho the folder.

"You know i am not gonna get married npw why even try junsu. This is the 10th time you aret trying to match me up with someone." Yunho said

"I know and I won't stop it till you get settled in life. You need to have a family yunho" 

"I have a family. Heechul Siwon and Changmin are my family."

"You know what i mean yunho ah"

"You need to find a life partner yunho...Your siblings won't be by your side always"Yoochun tried to persude yunho

"Atleast try to meet someone once. You can make your decision after you meet them once."

"Is yunbear getting married. Will i get yunbear ahjumma" Yoomi asked after she heard their talk.

"Will you help him find an ahjumma for you?"Yoochun asked his daughter

"Yes but you ll have to listen to me well and behave like a good boy ok yunbear"

Yunho laughed at her cuteness but he coud feel the stare from his friends.

"Ok just once i ll listen to you two. But you guys must know that the final decision will be mine" Yunho finally agreed

"Done" the yoosu couple said in unision.

After having dinner yoochun and yunho discussed about their business project while junsu was putting yoomi to sleep. Yunho bid goodbye to the couple and junsu didn't forget to give yunho the folder with girls pictures.

"Should we head to bed room Suie~~" yoochun said seductively.

Junsu smiled and pushed yoochun away "Go find a freak to sleep wit coz i'm gonna sleep with yoomi today"

"I'm sorry baby. You know i didn't mean it." Yoochun tried. But junsu had no intention to forgive him.

"How about I meet that minho kid and ask her to stay away from our yoomi hum?"

"That's why i love you chunnie" Junsu hugged yoochun

Yoochun could only laugh siently as he knew his wife very well. He knew junsu was a Freak when it comes to handle small situations

They head to their bedroom and have a romantic night like always.

They all waited for what would the next day bring from them..


Yunho reached home and he got the shock of his life.


Jaejoong could also feel that hankyung was not his usual self



helloooo

sorry for the late update 

we have a festival going on here......and i have my exams next week

i ll update one more chapter this or next week

thank you for waiting

plz keep on supporting

and do comment