1st date? o_0

Life is Beautiful with YOU

Heechul was all ready to go out on a date with Hankyung. He had worn a white v-neck t-shirt paired with a light blue jeans. He sure looked breath taking in this simple attire. He wanted to dress up ily but Hankyung had warned him to dress in a casaul attire as they were not going to any lavish 5 star hotel. Heechul looked at his reflection in the mirror and was not satisfied with his look. He touched up his face with a little make up and left his room. Yunho had just arrived home and he saw Heechul going out.

"Where are you going Heechul?"

"Oh Yunho hyung.....you came early today. I am going with Hankyung."

"Where is he taking you?"

"I don't know he said its a suprise for me." Heechul said as he was wearing his shoes and ready to leave. "Bye hyung."

"Heechul wait." Yunho turned around to stop Heechul. "I am also coming with you."

"Eh?....you don't need to come hyung. I am going out with my fiance I don't want a third wheel in it."

"Ya...you go with your fiance and me with mine. I will invite Jaejoong-shi with us. Let's go"

Heechul stood there while Yunho went ahead of him. He didn't want Yunho to come to his date. After a very long time he was going out with Hankyung alone. He ran after Yunho to catch up to his pace.

"Hyung you go alone with Jaejoong hyungnim, I want to go alone with Hannie."

"Why go to two different places. We ll go together it will be fun. Now get in quick."

Heechul puffed his cheeks in anger and dialed Hankyung's number informing him about the change in plans.

"Hyung Hankyung said that Jaejoong hyungnim is having an evening class today. So he can't meet us, so you go back and meet him some other day." Heechul tried one more time.

"Its ok first we will pick up Hankyung and then we ll go to Jaejoong-shi's class to pick him up. " Yunho steered the car out of the gate.

"Why do you want to go on a date with me and Hankyung? Please I  want to go alone." Heechul didn't give up convincing his hyung.

"What is the problem in that? We did have an engagment together. Why can't we have a double date?"

"No one can win to you hyung...arghh."

'I can't let you go alone with him. What if he did something bad to my cute donsaeng.' Yunho thought to himself as he looked at Heechul's irritated epression.

They reached Jaejoong's appartment building and saw hankyung waiting for them. Heechul quickly got out and hugged Hankyung.

"I missed you so much Hannie." Heechul leaned in for a kiss but Hankyung avoided him when he saw Yunho staring at them.

"Come let's go." Heechul pulled him and was about to push Hankyung on the back seat with him.

"Heechul I think you should sit ahead with Yunho-shi. I'll sit at the back."

"No Hannie. We'll sit together."

"Heechul-ah let Hankyung sit in front with me. You sit at the back." Yunho finally voiced out as he was irritated with their lovey dovey moments.

They were driving towards Jaejoong's class and all through out the ride Heechul tried to make a pass on Hankyung. Hankyung was feeling uncomfortable wih Yunho's presence.

When they reached there Heechul got out and pulled Hankyung out and made him sit behind. He didn't even listen to Yunho or Hankyung's reasoning. Jaejoong came out of the building and saw Heechul was waiting for him by the car. When he walked closer he could see Hankyung on the back seat and Yunho in the driver's seat. He was confused and didn't know why they were here.

"Hello Jaejoong hyungnim."

"Heechul, are we going somewhere?" Jaejoong asked, eyes still on the car.

"Well Yunho hyung wanted to go on a date with you. And eventually we are going on a 'double date'." Heechul said in a irritated voice and motioned Jaejoong to sit in the front.

"Heechul I will sit behind with Hankyung. You sit in front."

'Arggh not again'...."No I will sit with my fiance and you will sit with your fiance. It should be that way." Heechul pushed Jaejoong into the car and sat behind with Hankyung.

As they were driving to the restaurant where Heechul had booked a table for them Yunho couldn't help but continuously look in the rare view mirror. He kept adjusting the mirror so as to see what Hankyung and Heechul were doing. Heechul was trying to kiss Hankyung but Hankyung was avoiding it as he very well knew that Yunho was watching them. But Heechul was really stubborn and finally convinced Hankyung to atleast give him a peck. Hankyung leaned forward and their lips were about to meet when,

"YAH" Yunho yelled and Hankyung quickly turned his face.

Wha...what happened?" Jaejoong asked. The whole drive he was just feeling uncomfortable. First he was forcefully made to go on a date, then with Yunho's continuous movements in the car.

"Nothing...everything is fine." Yunho said looking into the mirror again. "And you both can sit comfortably. There is enough space on the back seat."

Jaejoong now realised why Yunho was continuously looking in the rare view mirror. He slightly looked behind and smiled widely seeing how happy his brother is. He didn't understand why Yunho was so fussy about it.

They reached the restaurant and the waiter guided them to a table. Heechul was not happy with their seating arrangement. He was sitting next to Yunho while Hankyung and Jaejoong were sitting across them.

"What do you want to eat Heechul?" Yunho asked him while handing him the menu card.

Heechul gave me a deadly stare and didn't say anything.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Aren't you hungry?"

"Is it world siblings day today?" Heechul asked in a moking tone.

"No why?" Yunho didn't understand why Heechul was asking such question.

"Because right now I feel like we are celebrating the day."

Yunho now understood but he was not going to give in to Heechul's reasonings.

"But if we have come together then we will sit together and enjoy, right?"

"Wrong. I have already asked the manager to prepare a table for you two. So you go have your date and let me have mine."

Yunho wanted to refuse it but, "Yunho-shi I think we should give them some alone time." Jaejoong interrupted the sibling arguement. He wanted the younger ones to enjoy and he wouldn't allow anyone to disturb his donsaeng's date.

Yunho and Jaejoong settled at another table which was not far away from Hanchul's table. Jaejoong made Yunho sit with his back to the other couple's table.

Yunho was looking at Jaejoong with a weird expression.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"What?"

"Like some one has just told you that who ever sits in front of me, I just eat them."

"HAHA...very funny. You sure are enjoying this date. Aren't you?"

"I wasn't the one who came up with a date plan. It was you so just sit and have your dinner. I know what we have is not a real thing but atleast we can try not to disturb their date."

It looked like Jaejoong knocked some senses in Yunho's mind. Both of them were so silent as if they didn't have any one to talk to.

While on the other side Heechul had now started to enjoy his date.

"Thankgod....I don't know why hyung wanted to come with us."

"Heechul-ah..."

"Why are you sitting so far." Heechul said in a flirty manner. Hankyung then sat next to Heechul. Heechul grabbed him and kissed him hard.

Jaejoong who was looking at them quickly bowed his head down. Noticing Jaejoong, Yunho was about to turn his head but Jaejoong stopped him.

"Yunho-shi I just now told you don't make them uncomfortable. Don't turn and stare as if you are gonna kill someone."

"Then why were you looking at them?"

"I wasn't looking at them...." 

"I don't like how close they are trying to get. My innocent chullie."

"You seem to be over protective of him."

"Ofcourse he is my younger brother. What if someone took advantage of him."

"Let them enjoy and don't worry Hankyung is a responsible man."

"But I just can't let Heechul be this close with anyone.."

"Come on Yunho-shi they are officially engaged now. They are going to be future husband and wife."

"That's right...it is 'future'. Then why this closeness from now. Even we both our future husband and wife should we also get this close..." Yunho realised what he spoke and quickly took the menu card and his his face behind it. Jaejoong also did the same. The situation was already awkward for them and with what Yunho blurted things got more awkward.

"I have decided what I want to order. What about you?" Yunho spoke after a few minutes.

"I don't know what to order. I have never eaten mexican food before."

"Should I order for you?"

"Ok but vegetarian."

"Hmm...the fajitas are good. Its made in a complicated manner, just like how you are so complicated." Jaejoong gave him a deathly stare. "But don't worry you'll like them."

"Excuse me" Yunho called the waiter. "We will like to have one veg fajita and one chicken burrito. Also get me a chilled beer. You want anything to drink?"

"Ya..umm...iced tea would be fine.."

"WOAH ITS A GOAL"

"What was that?" asked Jaejoong.

"May be they are showing the world cup semi finals by the bar."

Jaejoong just shrugged his shoulder as he had no interest in sports.

"OH COME ON....THAT'S A FOUL"

Yunho really wanted to go and see the match but he couldn't leave Jaejoong alone at the table.

"Excuse me I ll just use the washroom and come back." Yunho gave the most common excuse and left.

It has been more than 10 minutes since Yunho left, But Jaejoong didn't notice as he was engrosed into reading a book.

 

"Hankyung ah where is Yunho hyung?" Heechul asked when he glanced over to the other table.

"I don't know....may be washroom."

"I ll go and ask" Heechul went over to the other table with Hankyung tailing behind.

"Jaejoong hyungnim where is hyung?'

"Oh....he has gone to the washroom."

"Hyung everything is fine right."

"Ofcourse Hankyung now go and carry on with your date. I am fine."

Heechul noticed Yunho by the bar enjoying the match. But before he could go to his hyung he was pulled back to his table by Hankyung.

"Hannie...."

"Yes baby"

"Sorry to say but nothing can be done with this two. They just got engaged and will get married in a few days but look one is enjoying the match and the other is reading a book. I mean they have interest in everything except each other. Is this even called a date. Sometimes I feel that in the midst of settling our lives they are sacrifising their lives."

"Hey its nothing like that. I feel they are made for each other. They just need time to know each other. And when they know they are made for each other they will be the most romantic couple in the world. I hope they never break apart."

"They will be together forever just like us." Heechul said and Hankyung couldn't resist his cute expressions and kissed him.

 

"Yunho-shi" Jaejoong walked upto Yunho by the bar.

"Oh Jaejoong-shi I was going to the washroom but stopped by to see the score."

"Its ok...but your phone is ringing. Here"

"Oh thankyou"

Yunho saw the caller id and it wasn't an important call so he didn't receive it.

"I ll go back to the table" said Jaejoong

"Ya I ll just come in a minute."

Yunho looked at his phone again. He didn't know why that person was calling him after so many years.

He came back to his table and just then their food arrived. Jaejooong could see the cahnge in yunho's behaviour and he guessed may be it was because of the phone call.

"The food is nice." Jaejoong tried to start a conversation but Yunho just nodded in response.

The two ate their food in complete silence. Yunho's mind could only think of the person who was calling him and Jaejoong just wanted to get out of this situation.


I am very very very sorry for the late update

Please forgive me ^^

And even after this long wait I couldn't give you a good chapter

I know the story is on a slow pace but please bare with me

Thankyou for still being with me on this story

Anyways do write in your thoughts 

Comment and subscribe

Thankyou :)

See you soon...~~~~