'wedddings' on card

Life is Beautiful with YOU

Triangle Cafe


It was 1pm and Yunho had already reached triangle cafe for his lunch "date" with Jaejoong. He checked the time for the nth time but there was no sign of Jaejoong anywhere.  Yunho was always punctual and he expected everyone to be punctual as well. It was half past 1 now and Yunho was loosing his patience as the clock ticks. He was about to leave when he saw Jaejoong enter the cafe. Jaejoong spotted Yunho sitting at a table and
approched him.
"mianhae... my class got extended" Jaejoong apologised. 
"You do realise that my time is precious right." Yunho said in an irritated tone. Jaejoong could only stare at Yunho for a few seconds and tried to ignore Yunho's attitude.
"I know Jung-sii but I already appologised for my delay. its not like I deliberately extended my class" Jaejoong was trying to sound as sofisticated and calm as possible. He suddenly realised Yunho staring at him with a
frown on his face. 
"Is there something wrong Yunho-sii "
"Its just your face.."
" How could you say something like this" Jaejoong didn't let Yunho to complete and outbursted with anger. 
"I meant that your eyeliner has spreaded a bit"Yunho said while handing jaejoong some tissue paper.  Jaejoong took out his pocket mirror and fixed the eyeliner at the same time he was confused about yunho's behaviour."Next time check your
appeareance before you go to meet anybody."Yunho said with an irritated voice. Jaejoong was about to answer him but the waiter came to take their order and placed some cutlery and plates on the table. Yunho immediately took some tissues and started wiping the plates and cutlery. Jaejoong was dumbfounded at Yunho's behaviour and a bit embarrassed as well. "Yunho sii they clean the plates before giving it to the customers" jaejoong trued to make yunho stop what he was
doing.Yunho looked upto jaejoong and said "Don't you think I know that already. It's just that I have a habit of cleaning it before using the things".
'Is he suffering from severe OCD' Jaejoong thought to himself. 
"Now if we are done talking about my habits then can we talk about the matter for which we have met"
"umm.."
"So getting straight to the point I think we should get married"Yunho said without any expression on his face. Jaejoong
was about to spit out the water he drank when he heard yunho's bold confession.
"And why do you think I ll agree"
"Don't you want your brother to be happy? "
Jaejoong could only sigh and not help but think why hankyung had to put up such demands.
"Don't you  think this all is going fast. I mean why would you agree to marry me without even knowing anything about me"
"Let me make this very clear Jaejoong I only care for my brother's happiness nothing else
is important to me"
"You put this up as if only you want hankyung and heechul to be happy. I love my brother as much as you love your brother."
"Then why are you hesitant to make this decision"
"Its just that everything is moving too fast for me and..."
"And what....you think your ex fiance is coming back to you."
jaejoong loomed up at him with a shocked expression. Yunho mentally slapped himself for blurting this information out.
"ho..how did you know about
him"
"I..I did a background check on you and your family."
"What"
"I had to do it. I just wanted to make sure that heechul has mingled with he right people"
Jaejoong wanted to say something but couldn't as he could not believe that yunho could go upto that limits.
"But look at it as I did to kn9w you more and you can also know about me..just pick up any business magazine and you ll know everything about me"
"Can I get some time to think...I mean I m not only deciding for myself but my brother and family as well. "
"Don't take too much time to think"
After they finished their lunch yunho paid the bill even though jaejoong insisted to pay aleast half the amount. They both part their ways outside the restaurant and Yunho goes to meet a client whereas jaejoong returns back home.


Kim's residence


As jaejoong reached home he found out he has guests to welcome. He could recognise one of them as he had seen him with yunho before. 
"Oh jaejoong ah look Yunho sii friends are here to see you" his mother introduced him to the guests.
"Annyahaeseyo I m Park yoochun and this is my wife Park Junsu and daughter Park yoomi."
"we are sorry we came without informing you"said Junsu.
Jaejoong shook his head with a smile "Its ok but may I know why you are here" he asked the yoosu
couple.
"ummm...can we talk with you alone." junsu asked.  
"sure...we can sit in my room" jaejoong lead junsu to his room. Yoochun left when he received a call from Yunho. 
"You can lay her on the bed..she ll be able to sleep comfortably. " jaejoong told junsu when he saw yoomi dozing off in junsu's embrace. Junsu smiled at jaejoong's caring nature and laid yoomi on the bed.
"So what is it that you want to talk about" jaejoong hesitantly
asked.
"its about yunho and you."
Jaejoong looked a junsu with a confused look.
"I know about the wedding proposal that yunho's mom came up with. To be honest I came here to check whether you were a good match for yunho or not..."
Jaejoong tried to interup but junsu beat him to it.
"please let me complete. Yunho is mine and yoochun's best friend , we always want best for him. All his life he has only thought about his family. First it was his father and then his siblings.  He has never once done anything that he likes. I have always wanted him to find someone that will love him for what he is and not for what he has. I know I have no rights to force my decision on you but can you please say yes to marry yunho."
Jaejoong listened to junsu patiently and he could say that junsu really cared for yunho. He thought for a while and said "why would you think that I m not after yunho shi's money?"
"From all the little things that I got to know from your mother.  You are the same as yunho when it is about your siblings"
"thank you for trusting me junsu shi but.."
"Please don't say no. I know with time you ll understand yunho and yunho will understand you. I m no expert but I can say that you and yunho will make a lovely couple."
"I don't know what to say....I know if I say yes then evryone will be happy but...."
"I know its a difficult decision for
you but just think about it positively"
"I don't to think about anything. ."
"jaejoong shi please dont make quick decisions"
"Junsu shi I don't need to think about it as I have made up mind to go ahead with this marriage"
"Really...oh thank you jaejoong shi...you don't know what you have done for ne...thank you" junsu squealed in his dolphin voice.
"umm...dolphin umma shhh I can't sleep." yoomi whined in her sleep.
"yah you don't call me dolphin.... I am sorry jaejoong shi but yoomi whining in her sleep is my que to leave."
"Junsu shi please just call me jaejoong"
"ok then you have to call me just junsu"
"I can't call you by your name you are elder to me. I ll call you hyung how about that"
"arraso donsaeng ah...ok I'll leave before this little devil wakes up."
Junsu was leaving when jaejoong called him and handed
him a box of choclates for yoomi.
"So what did you guys talk about? Did he say he doesn't approve your marriage with yunho as he is his best friend? or did he..."
"umma please junsu hyung must have not even reached the elevator yet and you bombard me with all your questions." jaejoong didn't let his mother's list of questions to be finished. 
"ofcourse I ll ask many questions. you guys were talking for  so long. I m so curious about it"
"I ll tell you about it but not now I ll tell you when everyone is
present at home"
later that evening jaejoong told his decision of marrying yunho to his family.Everyone was happy with his decison but hankyung had a 'not so sure' expression on his face.
"hyung if you are just agreeing to this marriage because of me please say no. I don't want to force you into such a big step of your life."
"no hankyung ah ot is not a forced decision believe me".

 


Jung residence


Yunho and yoochun were having
drinks at the small bar built in the jubg mansion.
"so what did you guys talk about at lunch"
"yoochun this guy is stubborn. He tried all the ways to deny this marriage but I gave him time to think. still if he says no I ll have to find other ways to convince him"
"what ways are you planning to use" yoochun hesitantly asked.
yunho was about to answer but he received a call from jaejoong. 
"yobesayo"
"yunho shi I have called to tell you that I have agreed with the
marriage proposal"
"are you sure? because if you back out you have no idea what I can do"
"stop using that threatening tone with your to be wife"jaejoong immediately hung up as he was irritated. 
"so what did hhe say"yoochun asked.
"he said yes yoochun. he is really unpredictable...I think he knows what status he ll gain after marrying me...ofcourse he is doin this for his brother too but.." yunho was just mumbling to
himself while yoochun very well knew the reason for jaejoong's change of mind. he very well knew that his wife succeeded in his mission of convincing jaejoong.
Everyone at jung mandion and kim's rsidence were happy. tgey all started preparing for the upcoming two marriages in the family.


yay updated

i know its a very very lame update

i also appologise for grammatical mistakes

please dont hate me for this i ll try to improve

i promise

and i need more comments to review my writting 

so please comment

*puppy eyes*