Confusion

Life is Beautiful with YOU

Kim Residence

It was 9am and jaejoong was preparing breakfast for his family. He wanted to talk to hankyung but hankyung hasn't come out of his room since last night. Jaejoong was really worried about his brother and he would do anything to help his brother. He was still in the kitchen when he saw seohyun running towards him.

"Hyunie-ah why are you running in the kitchen, you ll get hurt"

"I'm not a kid oppa i won't get hurt, but i need your help oppa"

Jaejoong sighed and looked towards 

"What did you do this time?"

"It wasn't my fault, that man came into my way so don't yell at me ok"

"Please tell me clearly what exactly happened?"

"I secretly took appa's car for a drive"

"Why would you do that you don't even have a license."

"I thought its early morning and the traffic will be less, but me driving appa's car is not the problem"

"Then what is your problem, hyunie I'm really busy right now. I still have to prepare breakfast, stop wasting my time" Jaejoong was clearly irritated.

"I by mistakely bumped the car while parking it near the coffee shop"

"WHAT"

"Yah oppa please don't shout, the owner of that car is asking for money now i don't have that much money"

"How much does he want"

"umm...50000won"

"BWOH...hyunie how bad did you bump his car"

"Its just a small scratch oppa but his car is an expensive car so he asked this much money"

"Do you even know how much you are asking for and i don't even have that much now....its the month end savings are almost finished.....what have you done hyunie if appa comes to know he is gonna be stressed." Jaejoong was panicking. He didn't know how he was gonna pay this money.

"Why do you always create problems hyunie-ah"

"Oppa mianhae but just this once help me out, that person will call home to ask for money from appa, you need to handle it oppa please"

"Wae,wae would he call home"

"Umm...he was taking me to the police, so i promised him that appa will pay the money so i gave him our number and address"

Jaejoong looked at her with shocked expression

"Don't worry oppa he won't come home, he ll just call and you have to assure him that we will pay him the money anyhow"

"What are you two talking about" Mr kim entered the kitchen.Jaejoong and Seohyun both looked at their appa with shocked expressions.

"Umm nothing appa seohyun just needs my help in something. we ll be right back" Jaejoong said while dragging her sister out of the kitchen.

Once they entered jaejoong's room, he took out a box in which he saves money for himself every month. He gavesome bills to seohyun which was a total of around 10000won.

"Here its not 10000won but we can tell him we ll pay the rest later. I ll try to talk it out when he calls"

"oppa komawo i promise i won't make any mistake from now and I'm sorry for today."

The family had their breakfast and everyone left for their respective jobs. Jaejoong had still not got a chance to talk to hankyung. He knew that hankyung was ignoring him but he was not gonna give up.


Seoul Hospital

The doctors had started treating heechul as soon as yunho brought him there. Heechul was out of danger and was currently resting in the vvip ward of the hospital. He was still week as he had lost alot of blood.

Yunho was restless because he wanted to know the reason why heechul acted in such way. 

"Thanks for coming yoochun-ah on such a short notice" Yunho and yoochun were haing a chat in the hospital cafeteria. Yunho had called yoochun and asked him to come to the hospital 1st thing in the morning.

"Its ok. How is heechul doing?"

"He is fine now but i swear i ll kill the bastard who is responsible for heechul's this state."

"How are you so sure that its a guy. It can be due to some other problems as well"

"I know heechul very well yoochun-ah. Siwon and Changmin I have always treated them as brothers but heechul I /have treated him like a son. I can't bare to see him hurt.So please help me find out everything."

"Can you think of someone involved with heechul"

"When we found him in the room he held to his phone tightly, maybe we can get some clues from there. Yes, we need to check the last call he dialed."

"Umm ok lets go to his room and check his phone. You know your brother, if he wakes up and finds no one it will be another havoc"

Both of them left for heechul's room on the 11th floor.

"I have checked it with our telecommunication department and according to heechul's call records the last dialed number is a guy named kim hankyung" Yoochun informed yunho.

"Kim hankyung? Who the hell is this guy. I have never heard it from heechul about him"

"Yunho relax we cannot be sure that he is the guy that heechul is involved with right"

"You are right but if its him than I am sure gonna teach him a lesson. How dare he get involves with heechul. He must have surely tricked heechul to get to my property and money. He must be having dreams about his marriage with heechul. HOW DARE HE" Yunho just yelled at the top of his voice

"Yunho lower your voice you are disturbing heechul. Whether its this hankyung guy or not we can only be sure after heechul wakes up. So lets just wait" Yoochun tried to put some senses in his best friend's brain. Yunho 

could only sigh in frustration and he went besides heechul.

"Just try calling this hankyung and we can find it from him as well right" Yunho said as he could just not wait for heechul to wake up

"OK i ll try" Yoochun said while dialing the number

"No one is answering i think we should just wait." said Yoochun

"No try finding any other number, what about his landline"

Yoochun could only follow his friend's order.

"Gimme sometime i ll find out" Yoochun left the room while calling the office to get the number.

After half n hour he came back to yunho with the landline number

"Here his landline number its registered under Mr.Kim Jae hyung and hankyung also stays there."

Yunho quickly dialed the landline number and started walking out of the room so he could talk as he wants without disturbing heechul.


 

"Yeoboseyo kim residence

" Jaejoong answered the call.

"May i speak to Mr.kim?"

"He is not at home I can take the message for him"

"Just tell him he'll have to pay for whatever he has done and i ll ruin his life"

Jaejoong was confused with the outbrust from that person but suddenly he remembered his conversation with seohyun this morning

"Ahh mianhae for what has happened but just for a small scratch don't you think you are dragging the matter" Jaejoong answered angrily.

"Small scratch how dare you, do you even know who I am. I can ruin your whole family"

"Listen mister don't threathen me I can do the same as well. Why are you dragging such a small accident?"

"SOMEONE WAS ABOUT TO DIE AND FOR YOU ITS JUST A SMALL ACCIDENT?"

"Eh...Seoul is your home right...you must be knowing that such accidents happens every 3rd day in this city."

"Yah Yunho-ah stop yelling the whole floor can hear you. Do you remember you are in a hospital?" Yoochun came out as soon as he heard yunho yell and disturbing the hospital patients.

"Yoochun you need to hear what this person is saying. For him all this is just a small accident" Yunho answered yoochun while controlling his tone. He could here jaejoong was still blabbering something so he was ready to talk again.

"It just got damaged a little but you are trying to kill someone now.I know you are some big shot but if you harass us like this we can go to media as well." Jaejoong continued before yunho could say anything.

"Yoochun he is saying he ll go to media. Can you believe it?" 

"So u ll blackmail me now, you ll make this a public issue now" Yunho continued talking over the phone.

"I know my donsaeng was at fault but don't you think you are dragging the matter. I don't want to talk about this any more. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience" Jaejoong hanged up befor giving yunho a chance to talk. Actually he was going to appologise for his sister's mistake but he couldn't stand that man's arrogance.

On the other hand Yunho was fuming with anger and  yoochun was trying to control him.


Yunho rushed to heechul's room when the doctor informed him the heechul was awake.

"Heechul-ah why did you do that, you scared me to death"

"Hyung where is hankyung?" Heechul ignored yunho's question

"Take rest heechul, don't think about him now" Yunho tried to distract his brother

Heechul's mom entered the ward and found that heechul was crying and yunho was trying to confronting him.

"Hyung i really love him, please let me see him" Heechul was crying

"Heechul-ah listen to your brother and rest" Mrs jung said

"Umma i promise to rest once i see him. Please umma i love him and i also want to marry him"

"We ll call him after you rest" mrs jung said sternly and heechul obeyed her.

"Annyahaeseyo emonim, I want to talk to you about the guy heechul is talking about"

"No need yoochun already told me everything. I think if heechul really loves him we should talk to the guy's family"

"No emonim heechul is still young and that family is not right"

"He is my son yunho i have the right to take decisions for him you get that"

"Ye emonim"



i hope you guys like this upadate

subscribe and comment

and all love to my subscribers and who commentd

thankyou