Romanticists' Interview & Choice Selection

ღ Heavenly Match: Love in Jeju Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"My Choice Selection would be Minhyuk." Min blushed upon just saying his name. "Well~ Wouldn't everyone's choose their partners since its everyone's first meeting." Min laughed as she fan herself with her hands.   "Why did you choose him?"   "Truthfully, I felt like he was my boyfriend instead of someone I had just met." Min smiled brightly, "I really liked the way he took care of me throughout the day. I feel like I can actually depend on him."   "Remembered when we’re at the skating rink? The whole scene was really unforgettable for me. While on the plane, he took care of me really well too." Min continued blushing, "I still can’t believe that I actually slept throughout the ride, on his shoulders."   "It was also really sweet of him to pay for the ice cream on my behalf." Within seconds, Min ruffled her hair in frustration, "What am I gonna do for the next 5 days when this is only the start? I feel like I won't be able to look at other guys from now on." She's now on the verge of banging her head through the walls.   "It seems like you've fallen for Minhyuk-ssi?"   "I'm not sure if I've fallen for him but I'm sure that I shouldn't be feeling this way right at the beginning. It will be unfair to the rest." Min pouted like a child.   "Does that mean that you won't be able to look at other guys from now onwards?"   Min sighed, "I was never interested in younger guys so it doesn't really help me when 3 out of 4 male romanticists are younger guys. But." She hesitated, "Who knows. Maybe they will be able to change my mind?"   "Who do you think Minhyuk-ssi will choose for his Choice Selection?"   "Me?" Everyone was laughing at how confident Min was, including herself.   "I was just kidding though." Min spoke, "To be honest, I don’t even know how he feels about today and about me." "My Choice Selection would be Min."

"To be honest, I was surprised at how comfortable I was whenever I'm with her. I was able to open up to her and joke around like we've known each other for the longest time." Minhyuk spoke on his honest thoughts, "It felt like we're really a couple."

"Do you think that Min-ssi felt the same?"

"I'm not confident about that." Minhyuk gave a bitter smile, "Unlike me, she's a social butterfly who can befriend with everyone and make them feel comfortable. It seems like she's getting already getting along with other male romanticists. Maybe she's just being friendly and I'm the one that's thinking too much out of it."

"Does that mean that you're falling for her?"

"Maybe?" Minhyuk grinned, "It's still too early to talk about that."

"What about the other 3 female romanticists? Who do you think has the highest popularity among the guys?"

"Min or Jiyoungie?" Minhyuk answered, "Both of them are friendly and cute. They seem to be getting along with the guys pretty well."

"If you were to choose a girl that you're interested other than Min-ssi?"

Minhyuk hesitated, "Dasom. We share a lot in common, especially in terms of quietness." "My Choice Selection would be L.Joe." Dasom answered shyly. "That's because he took care of me during our date. Also, I didn't have the chance to talk to the other guys yet."

"What do you think of the casts?"

"They are a friendly and funny bunch of people." Dasom smiled, "Especially Min unnie and Jiyoungie, they are really friendly and approachable. Sohyun is a pretty cute dongsaeng as well."

"What about the guys? Did you manage to interact with them?"

"Among the guys." Dasom thought for a moment, "I only managed to talk to L.Joe and Taemin. Because we're of the same age, so everyone suggested to drop formality with one another. Both of them even joked around with me, saying that I should start getting close with the rest instead of being quiet for most of the time."

Dasom gave a hesitant smile, "I guess that I just need some time to open up to others."

"But you're only left with 5 days."

"I guess I need to hurry up then." Dasom laughed.   "Last question. Other than L.Joe, is there anyone else that catch your attention?"   "If I really had to choose one." Dasom thought for a moment, "It has to be one of the guys that I'm more comfortable with, Taemin." "My Choice Selection would be Dasom." L.Joe answered. "We had a really fun and enjoyable time today."   "Is she close to your ideal type?"   "Truthfully." L.Joe hesitated, "She's opposite of my ideal type. But that doesn't mean anything bad."   "She's more of a quiet type of girl. But I guess that was one of her charms as well." L.Joe doesn't forget to compliment Dasom, "I was really hoping that she could open up to everyone soon. Maybe we will get to see an even more different yet charming side of her."   "In that case, is there any girl that fits your ideal type?"   "The maknae line, Sohyun and Jiyoung." L.Joe smiled, "Both of them are really adorable. They are always the ones that lighten up the atmosphere with their outgoing personality and aegyo. Especially Jiyoung, she really has unlimited aegyo."   "Does that mean that you're hoping to get a date with Jiyoung-ssi?"   L.Joe thought a moment, "Instead of Jiyoung, I was hoping to get a date with Sohyun instead."   "Since we've worked together before, she's a really cute dongsaeng and I was hoping to get a chance to know her better. But she seems to be more interested in her best friend more than anyone else."   "Maybe a date with me could change her mind?" L.Joe laughed at his own words.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter