Romanticists' Interview

ღ Heavenly Match: Love in Jeju Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"You seems to be putting a distance between you and Minhyuk during the entire day."   Min gave an embarrassed smile, "Was it that obvious?"   "You can say that. But then again, I'm not entirely avoiding him. I did speak to him today! That was while playing games with everyone else during the Yacht Date."   "Then why did you try to avoid him when you were grabbing a drink back in the cabin?"   "Ah." Min plastered a weak smile, "That was because I thought that he's enjoying some time alone with Dasomie. So I thought of leaving the scene quietly, without disturbing them."   "But it was surprised when he turned out to be really sick. At that time, I was really worried."   "How do you feel when he asked you to stay by his side?"   "At that point of time, I was too worried to think about that. Now that he's feeling better, I wondered why too. Was it because I was the only person there?" Min laughed, "If it were to be someone else, I guess that he will just call out to them too."   "But." Min paused as she puts up a genuine smile, "The fact that he asked me to stay by his side, made me feel slightly better for the entire day." "In the earlier interview, you mentioned that you wouldn't mind going on a date with Dasom. Does that mean that you had changed your mind?"   Minhyuk shook his head, "Dasom is a really nice girl once she opens up to you. I wouldn't mind to go on dates with her to get to know her more. However, that doesn't mean that I've changed my mind. In fact, my choice selection remains the same."   "But I wondered if Min had changed her mind."   "What makes you think this way?"   Minhyuk hesitated but decided to speak on his honest thoughts, "Somehow, I had a feeling that Min was trying her best to avoid me. Throughout the entire day, we didn't really talk or interact with each other."   "Do you know that Min actually took care of you during your sea sickness?"   This time, Minhyuk's eyes widened as though he was hearing this for the first time. "She did??"   "Right after I felt uncomfortable, I couldn't really remember what happened. All I knew was that I felt a lot better after waking up from a short nap." Minhyuk plastered a guilty expression before he remembered something, "But I do remember calling out to Min when I saw her creeping her way out of the room. That's the only thing I remembered."   "Well. You leaned onto her when you're suffering. Min also fed you medicine and puts you into a sleeping position so that you might feel better after waking up."   After hearing the interviewer's words, Minhyuk finally grasped the entire situation. "I really didn't know." He then smiled, "Right now, I'm really thankful for her actions. At first, I was wondering why is she trying to avoid me but now, but after hearing what she had done for me, it really touched my heart."   "I guess, I just have to take the initiative to approach her." "You and Minhyuk seems to be inseparable during the entire day."   "It's not like that." Dasom smiled, "We just happened to be paired up for the Second Date and I was just taking care of him during the Yacht Date."   "Does that mean that you don't have any feelings towards Minhyuk?"   Dasom hesitated as she clasped her hands together nervously, "I think so." She then looked up and smile, "I can only think of him as an Oppa and nothing more than that. I guess it was because all the anticipation of him and Min Unnie getting together in the end that caused me to think this way."   "That's why I was extremely guilty during the Yacht Date, especially when Min Unnie was taking care of Minhyuk Oppa. I felt like she left because of me, because she didn't want me to feel left out or something."   "I guess that fans of Min-Minhyuk Couple will definitely kill me for that." She gave a nervous laugh.   "That was a real surprise. After all, you mentioned that you're willing to go on another date with Minhyuk."
Dasom waved her hands in the air, "Going out as an Oppa-Dongsaeng relationship! I didn't mean anything else!"   "If that's the case, who do you have your eyes on now?"   "I've no idea." Dasom smiled. "I guess I really need to interact with the other guys to know the answer." "During your last interview, you mentioned that Dasom was your Choice Selection. Is it still the same now?"   L.Joe plastered a sorry expression, "It's not the same now. Right now, I had my eyes on someone else. I feel bad, but I guess being honest about your feelings is better than leading someone else."    "So, who did you had your eyes on?"   "Sohyun. Kwon Sohyun." ​L.Joe smiled upon by just saying her name. "After the Midnight Date and Yacht Date, it just confirmed my feelings for her."   "Especially when she showed concern for me during the Yacht Date, I fell for her instantly. Also, she managed to make my heart race when she sudden reached out for my forehead. I guess that she was really worried that she forgot about the close distance between us." He laughed.    "So before the Yacht Date, you have yet fallen for her?"   "That's not what I meant!" ​L.Joe flustered, "Before that, I felt as though she's a really cute and sweet girl who perfectly matches my ideal type. But after today, I really fell for her, hard."   However, L.Joe's expression changes as soon as he remembered her previous words. "But, it seems like she had someone that she's interested in. I'm guessing that the person is either Ilhoon, her First Date and best friend, or Taemin, her Second Date."   "Right now, I'm hoping to get paired up with her for any forms of date. Even if it's only a short Midnight Date, that is will be enough for me." "You seemed really worried about L.J
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter