1st Meeting | Ice Skating Rink

ღ Heavenly Match: Love in Jeju Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Location:  Seoul Ice Skating Rink, Grand Hyatt Hotel
Time: 6:30 PM "Min-ssi, you can't skate?"   Min was seen struggling on the ice as she moved forward by taking little steps carefully and clinging by the side of the rink to prevent from falling. She finally took her eyes away from the ground and looked up to the PD-nim and answered with an unsure smile. "Yeah."
"Then why did you choose to meet your partner in an Ice Skating Rink?"

"That's because I allowed the girls to choose first, leaving this as my only choice." Min exclaimed with her smile remain. She then searched around the Rink to find out that it’s filled with people, especially couples. "Looks like I have to search for my partner in the middle of the rink?" She said in an worried yet unsure tone.

Finally, she mustered all her courage and proceeds to the center of the rink. Still, she was taking little steps with her eyes on the ground and once in a while, lifting her head to find her partner.  Just then, she lost her balance as she slipped, turned and twirled around in circles desperately to prevent from falling.

"Got you." Just when Min was about to fall hard on the ice, someone held her from behind, allowing her to lean on his chest with his hands on her arms to prevent her from falling. It looks like the countless spinning had cause Min to sweat from head to toe. She let out a huge sigh of relief and mumbled a word,  "Thanks."

Once again, she turned around with her baby steps to find someone familiar. "Minhyuk-ssi?"

Finally, Min and Minhyuk managed to find each other among the crowd. He smiled and bowed a little, "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm CN Blue's Minhyuk."

"I'm Miss A's Min." Min introduced before covering her face shyly. The thought of Minhyuk saved her also means that he had saw her embarrassing moment on the ice. She tried to joke around to cover up her embarrassment, "Where were you? You should have appeared earlier! Then I wouldn't have to put on a show."

"Why? I find it cute though." Minhyuk chuckled, "Thanks to your performance, I was then able to find you. Looks like you can't skate well."

Min nodded, "I was never a fan of skating. But since I'm the oldest among the girls, I allowed them to choose their ideal location first."

"Same goes with me." Minhyuk agreed which
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter