1st Meeting | Cheonggye Stream

ღ Heavenly Match: Love in Jeju Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Location: Cheonggye Stream, Cheonggyecheon
Time: 5:15 PM "How am I suppose to find her among the crowd." Taemin glanced around on both sides of Cheonggye Stream but his partner was still nowhere to be found. He had been searching on both sides for the last 15 minutes but all he encountered was couples or fans asking for autographs. He then spun around, looking afar, "Did I missed her while walking pass?"

Still, there were no signs of her. Taemin let out a silent sigh and turned back to the front. However, this time, he turned his attention to the opposite side of the stream whereby a cameraman was following a girl. Apparently, the girl was searching for something or someone as she threw several glances around. He finally found her.

At the same time, he caught a glimpse of her appearance and managed to recognize her instantly. "KARA's Jiyoung?" Taemin muttered to himself, following her with his eyes before he decided to chase after her.

It wasn't long before they reached by the stepping stones when they finally locked eyes with one another.   "Oh?" Jiyoung muttered, managed to recognize Taemin before smiling to herself. 
Without any hesitation, Jiyoung skipped onto the stepping stones clumsily while Taemin leaped pass the stones swiftly. Together, they took the first step onto the stepping stones, following by their second and third step. It didn't took them long before they met in the middle.   "You could have waited for me at the other end." Jiyoung said with a shy smile.

"That's what you should be doing." Taemin joked, showing off their close friendship right from the start. "Guys are supposed to be the ones approaching."   With that, Taemin let out his hand, "I guess we should return to the platform so that we can continue with the filming." Jiyoung nodded and took his hand as they made their way back to the platform.   "Thanks." She mentioned and not forgetting about her greetings as well, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm KARA's Jiyoung."

"Annyeong." Taemin waved, "I'm SHINee's Taemin."

Both of them gave each other a one last bow, looking up into each other's eyes before bursting into laughter.   "It feels really weird to be exchanging greetings like this." Jiyoung chuckled and Taemin agreed instantly. "I know right."

The PD-nim couldn't help but threw a glance at both of them, curious about their relationship prior the show, "Do you guys know each other?" The PD-nim's words caught their attention as they nodded in union.   Taemin spoke, "We managed to get closer through several collaborations through the past few years."
"KARA and SHINee members are pretty close too. I guess that's why we are comfortable around one another." Jiyoung continued.

The PD-nim nodded, finally gotten a reason behind their close friendship. He then handed out a Mission Card which stated, "Before your love adventure to Jeju, You will have to complete a MISSION."
"What kind of MISSION?" Taemin asked as he returned the card while Jiyoung was confused with the sudden mission. Instead of replying Taemin, he gestured towards Taemin's phone which had just received a message.      Taemin let out an awkward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter