BREAKING NEWS!

ღ Heavenly Match: Love in Jeju Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
------❥Author's Note Please take note that this isn't a real article but for writing purposes. At the same time, don't forget to leave your comments and I'll pick the TOP 4 to be placed in the comment section of this article! :D news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums    Several Heavenly Match's Romanticists rumored to be in a relationship! June 22, 2014 @ 03:08 am by admin scrap, share & like 9485 shares

Followed by the confirmation of Miss A's Min and CN Blue's Minhyuk being in a relationship, there are news indicating that the following casts of Heavenly Match might be in a relationship too!

SEE ALSO: [Breaking!] Miss A's Min and CN Blue's Minhyuk revealed to be in a relatioship!

KARA's Jiyoung and SHINee's Taemin are reported to have been casted as the leading characters for the upcoming drama, 'I Will Be With You', which is a story that revolves around high school romance.

In the earlier press conference, Jiyoung and Taemin might had just opened up on their honest feelings for one another.

"Both of you had previously been on a reality dating program, Heavenly Match: Love In Jeju Island, and ended up as one of the successful final couple." The reporter asked.

Jiyoung picked up her mic and nodded, "Yeah and I believe that my experience on the show will greatly enhance my acting in this drama."

"In that case, are the both of you in a relationship?"

Surprised at the reporter's sudden question, Jiyoung lowered her mic as she turned towards Taemin and nudged his arms, sending S.O.S signals which Taemin find adorable.

"We are currently not in a relationship, not just yet." Taemin smiled as he answered the reporters' questions. "Whether if we are in a relationship or not, let's just say that whatever I've said on the show is definitely based on my true and honest feelings."

"If you were to be in a relationship, will you reveal it to the public?"

"That will have to depends on the opposite party." Taemin mentioned as he passed the mic over to Jiyoung, "What do you think?"

Her eyes widened at Taemin's actions before throwing him a playful glare, she then took the mic from his hands, "Well. Since I dislike lying to my fans, I'll most probably reveal it to the public. I'll make sure to reveal in a way that my fans are the first to know if I ever get into a relationship."

Before she knew, Taemin took the mic over from her and joked, "It seems like you will be able to hear from her soon."

It seems like Taemin and Jiyoung had dropped some hints that they shared good feelings towards one another and there are chances that they might get together in the future!

As for Teen Top's L.Joe and 4Minute's Sohyun, they get to pair up as a couple again for ELLE Photoshoot. During their photoshoot, there's no signs of awkwardness and they showed off their closeness with their natural skinship.   Even during their break time, they were seen chatting and joking around with one another. Right after their photoshoot, they sat down together for a quick interview.Since it was their second time getting paired up on screen, everyone are curious about their current status.   "We
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter