Romanticists' Interview & Choice Selection | Teaser

ღ Heavenly Match: Love in Jeju Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Are you and BTOB's Minhyuk usually this close?"   Min nodded, "We grew close after filming for another show. He's a really nice Oppa and always takes care of me."   "But usually, I will go against his cheesy jokes and skinship. But it's different for today. Somehow, I just went along with him, joking around and making cheesy jokes together."   "Were you trying to make him jealous?"   Min chuckled, "Maybe?" She then plastered a smile, "I didn't intend to but it somehow just happened. If he were to be jealous, even a slight jealousy will definitely made my day. But sadly." This time, it wasn't just a smile, but a regretful one. "He doesn't seem to be affected. He seems perfectly fine in my eyes."   "I guess that my MISSION failed?" Min laughed, covering her sadness which can be seen in her eyes. After just a day with Ilhoon, Min seemed to have changed a lot. Or maybe, she's just trying to go along with the flow.   "In that case, have you make your Choice Selection?"   Min hesitated, but still, she nodded with confidence. "After today, I'm sure that the answer is obvious."   "Kang Minhyuk, you idiot." Minhyuk dropped his smile, "I seriously have no idea what was going on while talking to Seohyun, Min and the other Minhyuk. Are they conversing or flirting with one another? From the way they interact with one another, I won't even be surprise if they kissed in front of Seohyun and I."   "To be honest, can anyone tell me what is exactly going on in a girl's mind? First, they are all friendly to you. Second, they try to avoid you with all their might. Next, they are flirting with some other guys. So, do they like you, do they hate you or are they making you jealous." His voice faltered at the last word, jealous.   "So, have you finally figured it out?" The interviewer looked at Minhyuk, feeling amused at how Minhyuk is doing all the talking by himself when it was supposed to be an interview. It was the first time they had saw the fuming side of Minhyuk as well, this shows that whatever that happened today, made a huge impact on him. In another words, Min won.   "Jealousy?" Minhyuk repeated, "But why?"   Another thought hit him, "Was it because I was with Dasom for the entire day and she got jealous?"   "You might want to ask her that. But you seemed really upset just now, does that mean anything?"   "Of course I am." Minhyuk stated the obvious, "No one likes to see their crush flirting with someone else."   Minhyuk then sighed, "I hate to admit this in such situation but I guess I have really fell for her. She's the only one in my eyes right now. It's not because I've seen the rest as my younger sisters, but because she really has the ability to catch my attention. Although it's only the second day, I guess I've settled my heart for her."   "But this shall be a secret between us."   "Why? Are you not planning to tell her about your feelings?"   "There's always the right time for that. Now, isn't the time yet."    "But." Minhyuk smiled, "My Choice Selection would still be Min." "You seemed to be really shy when all the best friends arrived."   Dasom answered shyly, "Although its all familiar faces, I didn't really interact with any one of them before. So, it was kinda awkward for me. Thankfully, Bora Unnie came. Otherwise I might just lock myself in the room for the entire evening."   "But." Dasom finally smiled, "Suzy and Myungsoo Oppa turns out to be really nice. So I was glad that I managed to make some friends too."   "How about the Ideal Type World Cup among the 4 romanticists?"   Dasom waved her hands in the air and shook her head repeatly, "There's only one reason why I've chose Taemin."   "Minhyuk Oppa is taken. As for my First Date, L.Joe. It was obvious that he has no interest in me because we didn't get to interact with one another throughout the date. The last time we've talk was last evening, before the Midnight Date. Other than that, it was just simple greetings between us."   "Between Ilhoon and Taemin, Taemin is the obvious choice since we're of the same age and I'm comfortable around him. He and Minhyuk Oppa are currently the ones that I'm comfortable around with. It's really not like what you're thinking."   "But if you were to choose your Choice Selection?"
Dasom thought for a moment, "My answer will still be the same. Taemin."   "You're choosing Taemin but you claim that you have no feelings for him?"   "For now. No." Dasom paused before continuing. "But, I can't guarantee for the future. It's only the second day, right?" "You've got your wish. How was your Best Friend MISSION date with Sohyun?"   "It was just temporary happiness unti
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter