Reunion Special

ღ Heavenly Match: Love in Jeju Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Annyeonghaseyo." Sohyun bowed as soon as she entered into Teen Top's waiting room where all the members stood up and greeted her brightly. Looking at how they interact with one another comfortably, it seems as though it wasn't their first meeting.   "What are you doing here?" Chunji asked, walking towards her casually and offering her a drink at the same time which Sohyun gladly accepted.   "Byunghun Oppa told me to meet him here so that we could head over to the reunion party together."   "Byunghun Oppa~?" Ricky approached her shortly after Chunji, mimicking Sohyun's voice as he threw her a teasing glance. "Since when did L.Joe changed to Byunghun?"   As usual, Sohyun's cheeks tends to turned red when others about something like this. Then again, she never fails to remain her stance when she pretended to throw flying punches towards the younger one, "You and your endless teasing."    "YAH." Within seconds, Ricky is being held down my Niel from behind causing him to struggle for his life, "That's not the way to talk to our sister-in-law." Just like that, Ricky made his exit with Niel pulling him away.   "Ignore them." Chunji mentioned, still standing next to Sohyun who chuckled as she watches the guys fool around one another, "Our rehearsal just ended so Byunghun should be here soon. Just make yourself at home. Wanna get some biscuits? Our fans sent it."   As Chunji walked away for a moment, the door came opened with L.Joe walking into the room. A smile appeared on his face when he saw Sohyun, giving her a bear hug as soon as he stopped in front of her.   "How long have you been waiting?" He asked, grabbing his bag which was on the couch and swiftly hung it over his shoulder. Meanwhile, his another free hand was already intertwined with Sohyun's.   "For a while." Sohyun answered, turning around to face his groupmates to bid goodbye, "I'll see you guys soon."   "Sohyun ah!" Chunji called out, throwing a packet of biscuit which L.Joe caught it on her behalf, "Thanks hyung! I'll be sure to eat it!"   "YAH! That's not for y---"   Right before Chunji could finish his words, L.Joe grabbed Sohyun out of the room and walked towards another direction. Sohyun threw him a glance, "You shouldn't do that to Chunji Oppa."   "What to do?" L.Joe shrugged his shoulder and joked, "You chose him over me for once. I've to be careful of him somehow."   "Just get over it, idiot."   Their small bickering came to a pause when they saw Dasom from afar. However, she wasn't alone. There was another guy standing beside her and they seemed to be conversing happily in their own world.   "What are we supposed to do in this situation? Come back later?" Sohyun turned towards L.Joe and whispered softly in which, he nodded in agreement, "I guess that's the best solution for now."   As soon as they spun around, hoping to leave the scene quietly, Ilhoon just had to appear right at that moment. He smiled brightly when he saw Sohyun and L.Joe, being oblivious about Dasom's situation, "Annyeong! Why are you guys being all secretive?" He asked bluntly, looking ahead to find Dasom in front.   Before Sohyun and L.Joe could grab him, Ilhoon was already waving at Dasom and screaming loudly, "Noona!"   "YAH!" Both of them half screamed half whispered, grabbing Ilhoon down but it was already too late. They've been seen.    Dasom bid goodbye to her friend and made her way towards the rest. "What took you guys so long?"   "Aish. This idiot. You just had to ruin everything." Sohyun said, throwing a glare at Ilhoon who had an innocent expression, having no idea of what he had just done.   "What are you guys talking about?" Dasom asked and L.Joe pointed out, "We didn't want to interrupt your conversation with that guy. But it seems like Ilhoon had different thoughts."   "What?!" Ilhoon said, finally realizing the whole situation. It seems like the usual quick Ilhoon also has his slow moments too.   Ignoring Ilhoon, Sohyun scooted closer to Dasom and grinned, "But Unnie, who's the guy that you're talking to?"   "You meant Henry?"   "Super Junior's Henry?" L.Joe asked and Dasom nodded.   "Isn't him the person who claimed that he's interested in you on Happy Together?" Ilhoon asked which generate everyone else's interest.   "Omo! So is he making his move on you now?" Sohyun asked in which Dasom just brushed it off.   "We're just friends."   "Did he just asked for your number?"   Dasom hesitated for a moment, "He did. Just a few minutes ago."   "He's definitely interested in you!"   "You and your imagination."   "Unnie! It's true!"   While the girls are engrossed in their conversation, L.Joe turned towards Ilhoon, "Then what's with you?"   "Me?"   L.Joe nodded, "Are you over Jiyoung yet?"   "Now that's a straightforward question."   "You know me. I don't beat around the bush."   "True." Ilhoon said, "I guess I'm pretty much over her."   "There's no other girls who caught your eyes?"   "As of now." Ilhoon thought for a moment, "I don't think so."   "Well. I've heard of a different story though."   "What story?"   "I've heard that there's something going on between you and Apink's Bomi."   "Bomi Noona?!" Ilhoon's eyes widened before laughing it off, "You've got to be kidding me."   "Do you hate her?" L.Joe asked abrutply.   "Of course not!"   "Then you do like her."   "HYUNG!"    "So." Sehun started off, "How's you and Taemin hyung?"   "That's right. Which stages are you guys at now?" Kai continued from Sehun's question.   "What do you guys mean?" Jiyoung throw him a glance as she took a sip of her drink, before turning her eyes towards the road where she seems to be looking out for someone. The trio are now standing by the roadside, enjoying a moment of their own.   "Oh please, Jing." Sehun exclaimed, giving her a suspicious look, "You clearly know what we meant."   "No, I don't."   "Are you going to keep us in the dark forever?" Kai frowned, it seems like the both of them had grew pass the awkward stage as compared to the previous months. "No secrets between us, remember?"   "YAH. What about me?" Sehun interrupted.   "I meant the 3 of us." Kai then gave a playful hit on Sehun's head, which made him whine in pain. The entire scene made Jiyoung chuckled, indeed, Kai and Sehun never fails to make her laugh in whatever circumstances. That explains their close friendship.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter