1st Meeting | Han River

ღ Heavenly Match: Love in Jeju Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Location: Han River
Time: 7:00 PM "Ah~ What should I do?" Sohyun was seen getting all nervous as she walked along the Han River, coming to pauses once in a while before continuing the journey. Since it’s during weekdays, there weren’t many people along the Han River which also means that Sohyun does not have to worry about the crowds.

Again, she came to another pause, "Looks like he's right in front." Sohyun can’t seems to contain her excitement and nervousness as she was seen jumping around. With a few more steps left, Sohyun came to another sudden stop. She bends slightly forward and squint her eyes to grasp a better view of her partner. Just when she realized the identity of her partner, she couldn’t help but laughed as her footsteps turned into lighter ones.

"I can't believe this." Sohyun mumbled to herself as she made her way towards her partner. It seems as though her nervouness was long gone and as she reached his side, she called out without any hesitation, "Ilhoon ah~"

Indeed, Ilhoon spun around upon hearing his name being called, exchanging a glance with Sohyun before breaking into laughter. He then turned and mumbled to the PD-nim, "I knew it."

"Yah. What are you doing here?" Sohyun joked as she arrived in front of Ilhoon. "I was expecting to see my partner."

"You're looking straight at him now." Ilhoon gave a cheeky smile and presented the bouquet of roses to Sohyun, who gladly accepted it. "Thanks, chingu ah."
"I really didn't expect you to be here." Sohyun mentioned as she brought the bouquet closer in her arms, gazing at the pretty roses which she had received for the very first time. Meanwhile, Ilhoon laughed. "I predicted that one of the 4Minute members will be here but I didn't expect that it will be you." 

"Are you upset to see me here?" Sohyun frowned at Ilhoon's response. However, Ilhoon wrapped his arm around Sohyun's shoulders, "Of course not. In fact, I'm glad to have a friend around. At least we will be there to support one another, right?"

"We'll have to see about that." Sohyun brushed off his hands, took a step away and turned towards him. "To be honest, you're actually curious about the rest of the female romanticists right?"

Ilhoon nodded, "Shall we mention one by one then?"   This time, Sohyun nodded in agreement.   "CN Blue's Minhyuk."   "SISTAR's Dasom."   "SHINee's Taemin."   "Miss A's Min."   "Teen Top's L.Joe."   "KARA's Jiyoung."   "KARA's Kang Jiyoung?" Ilhoon repeated. That was the only name he had repeated, out of all the names that Sohyun mentioned.   In response, Sohyun nodded and threw him a suspicious glance, "Why? You're interested in her, aren't you?"   "Wha---"   "No wonder you're always asking me to introduce you to Jiyoungie." Sohyun joked around and Ilhoon wrapped his hand around her lips instantlt, preventing her from saying anymore.   "YAH. What are you talking about?!"   Meanwhile, Sohyun was struggling u
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter