4th Date | Ilhoon & Jiyoung

ღ Heavenly Match: Love in Jeju Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Time: 2.48 PM Location: Jeju Olle Trail "It's really beautiful." Jiyoung was amazed by the stunning scenery in front of her. "I've never thought that Jeju Island has such beautiful view."   Ilhoon just laughed at her words as they continued their way up the hill, "Yah. You're speaking as though it was your first time visiting Jeju Island."   "Of course not. I've been here for schedules but I guess I was too busy to appreciate the views."   "In that case, I think that the beautiful scenes will be able to stop your complaints?"   "YAH." Jiyoung hit Ilhoon's back playfully at his jokes as she frowned, "You're the one who brought me here and started climbing for 30 minutes, without even telling me where are we going."   Out of nowhere, a bunch of kids came running downwards and screamed at the visitors. "GO AWAY! MOVE IT!"   However, Jiyoung was way too surprise at their screaming and couldn't dodge them in time. She was literally pushed aside by the kids and before any accidents, Ilhoon managed to grab hold of her by her arm before she hits the ground. "Are you alright?"  Ilhoon asked, pulling Jiyoung close to him to check for any injuries. Thankfully, there are none.   Jiyoung just nodded, "Yeah. Thanks."   Ilhoon sighed in relief before his smile reappeared, "Come on, let's go." Without any hesitation, Ilhoon intertwined his hand with Jiyoung's which caught her in surprise. He then looked back at Jiyoung, "You wouldn't want to roll down the hill when we're reaching the top right?"   "That's true." Jiyoung said as she lowered her head slightly to cover her blushing cheeks. To be honest, Jiyoung's heart skipped a beat when Ilhoon intertwined his hands with hers. Then again, who wouldn't? I guess it's the after effect of being on 2 dates with L.Joe Oppa consecutively that cause my heart to flutter at everything. Jiyoung thought to herself as she shook the thoughts away. She finally turned her attention elsewhere after hearing Ilhoon's voice.   "We're here."   "WHOA." Jiyoung mumbled to herself as she ran forward like a kid, unknowingly pulling her hands away from Ilhoon's. Meanwhile, Ilhoon just chuckled at Jiyoung's reaction, her naive personality is something that attracts him the most. He followed her closely from behind before stopping next to her.   Instead of enjoying the scenery, Ilhoon kept his eyes on Jiyoung, who's hair was slightly messy due to the gentle breeze. It seems like Jiyoung was too excited to worry about her hair right now. He then reached out and pushed her hair behind her ears, once again, gaining her attention.   Jiyoung smiled like a child, "What's wrong? Aren't you enjoying the breeze?"   "I am."   Jiyoung then leaned against the railing, turning towards him, "Have you been here before?"   "A  couple of times."   "With someone special?" Jiyoung grinned and threw a few teasing glances.   "Yeah."    Jiyoung was surprised at his straightforward answer which idols usually tries to avoid in front of the cameras, giving him a are-you-serious expression. At the same time, she was curious too. Ilhoon then followed her actions and leaned against the railings too, crossing his arms. "With my beloved family."   "Ah~ What is this." Jiyoung frowned at his words, "I can't believe that I was tricked by you."   Ilhoon just laughed until he noticed something and grabbed Jiyoung's hand, pulling out the ring and adjust it in the correct way. Apparently, Jiyoung wore it the opposite way, "Yah. Don't you know know how to wear a ring?"   "Did I wear it wrongly?" Jiyoung mentioned as Ilhoon placed the ring back onto her finger. Ilhooon paused and looked up at Jiyoung, who did the same, causing a moment of silence between them. Ilhoon grinned and teased, "Don't we look like a couple?"   Instantly, Jiyoung could feel her cheeks heating up as she pulled her hands back. Before she knew, her heart was racing like crazy. She pretended to be gazing at the ring as she changes the topic, "I've never seen such a ring before, where did you get it?"   Ilhoon just laughed at her attempt, letting her go for once.   "Did you know that it was me when you chose that ring?"   Jiyoung shook her head and brought her hand in the air, mesmerized by the beautiful wings on the ring. It has got to be one of her favorites. She then continued unknowingly, "I thought that it was L.Joe Oppa's."   First, it was Taemin and now it's L.Joe. Of course, it hurts Ilhoon to hear that from Jiyoung. "So you came out with the thought of wanting a date with L.Joe hyung?"    After realizing what she had just said, Jiyoung flustered and turned over to Ilhoon with her hands waving in the air, "That's not what I meant! Min unnie mentioned that it might be L.Joe's because of the wings which represents an angel and it happens to be Teen Top's fan club name."   "Besides, I'm not that crazy enough to want a 3rd date with him. 2 dates is more than enough." Jiyoung said sarcastically and was relieved when she saw Ilhoon smiling again.   "L.Joe hyung is gonna be mad if he hears that."   "It's alright. He won't have any time for me after today, I do hope that things will work out for him and Sohyunie."   "I'm sure of that."   "Speaking of rings." Jiyoung clapped her hands together and turned towards Ilhoon as though she remembered something, "For a moment, I almost ended up with the ring that has a star on it." She mentioned, "I thought that was yours.  Remember the time when you sang a song for me?"   "You remembered?" Ilhoon was clearly surprised. He had always regretted the little performance he put up for JIyoung during the Midnight date because he felt as though it wasn't much of a performance for someone to actually remember. Little did he know that it was the few performance that touched Jiyoung's heart.   "Of course! I meant it when I said that it was the best performance!" Jiyoung emphasized before turning back to the previous topic, "Do you know who's the owner of the ring with a star?"   Taemin. "Nope, I don't remember." Ilhoon lied, he doesn'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter