What did you wish for?

What do you see?

Na Na POV:

Na Na left the memorial, wanting fresh air. She started walking, not really thinking. She was just breathing... trying hard not to remember, but one memory managed to escape.

* Flashback

"Na Na-ah! Daebak! You're even better than idols!" Kang Woo said amazed after Na Na danced and sang to Genie for his birthday.

"Yah Na Na, what was that! I can do better than that." Joon Hee joked.

I stuck my tongue out at him and continued on.

"Here comes the cake!" Joon Hee announced bringing out a 5 layer chocolate cake his mom calls a diabetes bomb.

"Kang Woo-ah, make a wish." I whispered to him as he closed his eyes and blew.

"What did you wish for?" Joon Hee asked.

"To die young." Kang Woo joked

"Yah Kang Woo! Don't joke about that!" Joon Hee scolded him for another minute or two.

Kang Woo just smiled and then whispered, "I wished.... that there'd be a second season to Boys Over Flowers." Kang Woo said in such a serious tone. Then we all burst out laughing.

-----

Joon Hee went home after hearing his sister missed him. That left me and Kang Woo.

"What did you really wish for?" I asked really curious.

He just smiled and never responded.

Sun Woo POV:

I was right behind Na Na the whole time. She seemed dazed and I didn't want to startle her. My phone suddenly rang and saw that it was Seol Chan.

"What do you-"

"Is Na Na with you?" he interupped.

"I see her, wae?"

"Just bring her to the ajusshi's place by 8, Araso." Seol Chan then hung up just as rudely as he interrupted.

Honestly, I was glad that he called and gave me a reason to approach her. I got out of the car. Once I reached her I was a completely different person. I grabbed her hand and dragged her to my car.