Memorial

What do you see?

Na Na POV:

Friday came faster than expected. Cha Do Nam and Park Kyu Dong were following me on my way home trying to hide behind posts or bushes, miserably failing. Seol Chan had been MIA (missing in action) due to his idol responsibilities so I had to do all the work for the surprise tonight. Sun Woo had also been absent all week for reasons unknown.

"YAH! KIM NANA..."

Joon Hee's car was slowing down.

"Get in." he ordered. I followed his command without a word. Once inside the car, he smiled. After a good 5 minutes of awkward silence he turned to me.

" Na Na-ah, thank you... for not pushing me away even though I pushed you away." He said sincerely. I looked at him closely. He was my protector. He protected me when I was at my worse. He knew me better than most guys and he wasn't appalled by my past. When he pushed me away I closed my walls and no one could penetrate them, until I met Sun Woo.

Joon Hee smiled and turned away. For the rest of the ride there, we sat in comfortable silence like when we were little kids.

Sun Woo POV:

All week I wanted to learn how to drive. It took some convincing but my mom agreed. I spent all week learning how to operate a moving vehicule. It was a struggle at first but I got used to it. As I was driving I saw Kyu Dong and Do Nam hiding behind a rose bush. I was about to say hi to them when I saw Na Na in front of them talking to someone in a Prius. Kyu Dong's mouth fell open when Na Na got in the car. I drove up to them...

" Sun Woo, Na Na, Prius,Ah?" Kyu Dong spitted out the words while rubbing his head. I turned towards Do Nam...

"Na Na got into the car with Joon Hee." he said as if the news didn't bother him.

"Yah Sun Woo, follow them. What if Joon Hee does something bad to Na Na?" Kyu Dong said.

I then drove after them but not after hearing Do Nam mumble under his breath, " He wouldn't dare hurt her again."

Na Na POV:

We arrived at the memorial site. I couldn't move my feet. Its as if they were glued to the car. Joon Hee noticed, "Let's wait awhile. I'm nervous too." After 10 minutes we finally got out. I finally took a deep breath and followed Joon Hee who was halfway there. Once there I found HIS picture. He was happy holding onto that bunny he caught the first day I met him. Joon Hee dropped white roses on his site.

"Thank you Na Na, for coming with me. I'll leave you alone. I have other business around this area so here's some cab money. "

Once he left the tears started spilling. I had no control over it.

"Yah! Nappeum Nom! Wae did you leave?! Wae did you make me hate you and love you at the same time! Wae?" I yelled at the picture of him smiling happily.

Sun Woo POV:

"Wae?" Na Na finished. Sun Woo had seen Na Na cry before but those were tears of embarrassment. This Na Na was crying because she was crying out of pain and confusion. This unnerved me so much. I just wanted to give her a hug and tell her it was all right but I was mesmerized by this different side of her, the one that was vulnerable. I wanted to take her with me to meet Hye Rim and show her that it was all right, but I told Hye Rim I wouldn't bring her in until after the surgery, scheduled for tomorrow. So I did the best thing I could do for Na Na.... I left her alone.