Favors

What do you see?

Sun Woo POV: 

Once the bell rang, Yoon Seol Chan practically jumped out of his chair and took Na Na by the hand dragging her away. The feeling in my stomach wouldn't go away. My cell phone rang. 

"Oh, Hye-rim ah. Oppa's a little busy.... WHAT? I'll be right there." I quickly closed my phone and went to the hospital...

As soon as I entered her hospital room I knew something was wrong. "Hye Rim ah... are you ok?" I said as I saw her wince on her bed. 

"Oppa, before I die, can you find someone for me?" hye rim said. 

"Don't say you're going to die because you're not understood!" I said not wanting to believe that she was going to die at a young age. It'll be like losing my sister over again. I don't know how I'll handle it.

I gained my composure so I wouldn't scare her, "Who do you want to see?" I asked

"Kim Na Na."

NaNa POV: 

"YAH, Yoon Seol Chan! slow down! We have plenty of time."

Seol Chan wanted to make me Men In Black's new stylist that way he can go spend more time with Se Yi while I cover for him. The meeting with the president wasn't that bad. Whatever Yoon Seol Chan wants, he gets. The president even offered me a deal to train to become an idol. I refused since that was never my dream. As I was leaving to go home, Seol Chan ran up to me, "Thank you so much! And don't forget that favor... Friday at 8. Don't be late Na Na, I'm counting on you. Hwaiting!"