Memories hurt...

What do you see?

* 3 years ago

15 year old Na Na was on the hidden swingsets behind her mother's saloon, watching a cricket jump from place to place. A bunny hops out of the trees behind the swings. Na Na turns around only to see a guy her age chasing the bunny. The bunny stops in front of her. The guy jumps and grabs the bunny with a huge grin on his face, "I finally caught you Oreo." He then looked up to see Na Na. " Hi, I'm Kang Woo," he said extending his hand. Na Na cautiously shook his hand. He was tall and good looking. He also looked very studious and nice. "Hello, the name's Na Na." Na Na replied. Kang Woo smiled. His smile made her heart flip. It was definitely contagious because Na Na found herself smiling. 

Present-day: 

Na Na POV: 

Joon Hee wanted me to go with him to see where HE was buried. Joon Hee was Kang Woo's best friend and his father had secret deals with my father so they would visit alot. I never call anyone oppa but Joon Hee is an exception since he was always nice to me since we were little kids. I went back inside the classroom where I saw that Yoon Seol Chan had returned and was sitting at his desk. When he saw me, he approached me. "Kim Na Na, I need a favor."

Sun Woo POV:

Sun Woo was still confused about Na Na's relation to Joon Hee. As he entered back into the classroom he saw that Yoon Seol Chan was in close proximity with Na Na whispering. SunWoo  approaches them quickly and looks down on them. Seol Chan rolls his eyes and leaves. "Think about it Na Na." he said. 

"Yah, Yoon Seol Chan! I'll do it." Na Na responded.

"Really?! Na Na you're the best!" Seol Chan said happily. He was practically bursting with joy.

"What are you two going to do?" I asked.

"It's a surprise."