The Graduation Party

What do you see?

Sun Woo POV: 

Once everyone recieved their diplomas and celebrated with their families, all of the graduates were to go party at Seol Chan's rented salon. It was his gift to our graduating class. I enter the velvet doors and of course Seol Chan had to outdo everything. He hired several models, male and female, as servants. I think he even invited several celebrites. I swore I just saw Ari and some guy from 2PM. I walked towards the concession stand and asked for water. I saw several students attempt to spike the drink. I snickered when the security guard kicked them out. I found Sae Yi arguing with Joon Hee. That was a sight. I approach them cautiously...

"Yah, lamb girl! Aren't you going to apologize for ruining my shirt?"Joon Hee said. Sae Yi kept her doe eyed look, "I did." 

Joon Hee became frustrated, "What kind of sincere apology is that?!" Sae Yi suddenly spoke up, "Yah, I apologized. Accept it or don't. It's not my problem."She began to turn but Joon Hee grabbed her from the arm, "I gave you a chance, next time apologize sincerely. This is your punishment." He leans in and kisses her. 

I stepped in. "Ma Joon Hee! What are you doing?" I ask him angrily. He just looked at me straight in the eye and smiled. "Punishing someone." He then walked away still whining about his shirt which was covered in grape juice. I turn towards Sae Yi only to see her dazed and out of it. I snap my fingers in front of her until she was finally startled back into reality. "Sun Woo-ah, mianhae. I have to go somewhere."Sae Yi started to blush like crazy and excused herself. I left her alone.

I then here a bunch of people cheering and I turned my attention towards the commotion. There in the middle of the dance circle was Kim Na Na dancing. She didn't care who was watching, she just danced along to the music. I, along with the others, was mesmorized by her. Girl can dance. Then one guy dares go in the middle and begans dancing with Na Na. The dancing was too intimate and I was jealous. I couldn't stand watching them any longer. When there was a break in the dance, I swooped in between the guy and Na Na. "My turn buddy."I smiled.

 

Na Na POV: 

"My turn buddy." I suddenly felt shivers go down my spine. Suddenly I became very hot. The song switched from a fast paced one to a slow one. Nerves began to take over. Sun Woo turned me around and smiled. When he smiled at me like that I couldn't help but melt. I place my hands on his shoulders, my heart thumping like crazy. He puts his hands on my waist and pushes me closer to him. We were in perfect sync as we swayed to the melody. I didn't want this moment to end. The song ended too soon. 

"You want to get out of here?" Sun Woo asked me after clearing his throat. I nodded, relieved that I didn't have everyone's eyes on me. 

We walked out of the party and headed towards a nearby park. I was starting to feel cold when Sun Woo puts his jacket on top of me. I look at him wondering how he knew. All I could say was a simple thank you. We finally reached a bench and sat down. 

 

Sun Woo POV:

"How do you know Hye Rim?" Na Na asked me after a minute of silence. I told her the story I told Sae Yi not to long ago. In fact I think this was the exact same park. 

"Thank you." Na Na said. "For what?" I asked. She responded,"For taking care of Hye Rim as an older brother. I'm really glad she has you by her side." Na Na weakly smiled. 

I just stared into her eyes. I was in a trance and couldn't escape. That's when the fireworks started going off from the party. Na Na looked at them and smile completely fascinated by them and I was enchanted by her. This was the first time I realized what she meant to me. I wanted her to be mine. I wanted this girl in front of me by my side everyday. Na Na looked at me and I smiled at her and looked at the fireworks display.

 

Kang Woo POV:

I saw her for the first time in 3 years. She hadn't changed. She was still beautiful. I see her fall asleep on the desk. I quietly approach her. "Yah Kim Na Na, it's time to live." Suddenly I heard someone else coming towards the classroom so I hid behind the teacher's desk. It was Joon Hee hyung. I turn and looked at him. He grew up. I inwardly smiled at my hyung. Then I hear his story of how I approached him on the day I supposably died. He then talks about Hye Rim-ah and how he found her a brother figure in a guy named Sun Woo. I was glad that Joon Hee kept his promises to me. Suddenly some guy barges in and has a staredown with Hyung. Na Na-ah leaves but leaves the guy and hyung to talk about Na Na. The guy, who I assume is Sun Woo, obviously cared for Na Na deeply. I sighed remembering that I had resigned my old life and should be focused in completing my mission. When those two left the classroom, I walked out and hid in the very back of the graduation line. That's when I saw her smile. Her smile was enough. I was glad I finally got to see her smile again. I then walked away. 

Going to the park was a coincidence, but I saw her there with that guy from earlier today. I look up at the sky and smile at the fireworks...

*flashback

"Yah Kang Woo-ah, are you sure it's safe to be here?" Kim Na Na asked me. 

"Of course! This is the best view of the fireworks." I tell her with excitement. She smiles still doubtful but trusting me. I hold her hand and lead her toward the roof. We finally got there and we sat down and looked at the stars. 

"Na Na, if I was a star, which star would I be?" I asked her curious of the answer. She thought about it for awhile before responding, "You'd be the moon. The one that shines the brightest at night. What about me?" She asked.

I chuckle, "Yah, Pabo-ah, the moon isn't a star, but if it were, you'd be the sun. For the moon can't shine without the sun. " Then the fireworks show began and we just sat in silence taking in the beauty of the fire. Once the fireworks ended, Na Na was a bit sad that it was over. 

"Na Na-ah, take this," I said handing her a box, "It's a firework that I made. Light it up and see if it's as pretty as the others." I tell her. She smiles and eagerly lights it up. The rocket shoots up in the sky and it was the brightest and biggest explosion compared to the others, and it was in the shape of a heart. 

 

I looked at Na Na one last time with that guy and walked away from her life once again. One day Na Na-ah you will understand what I went through. One day... not today. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is short, but I promise to update more often since I'm on vacation. Happy Holidays Everyone!