~Episode 1 Part 2~

Training The Trainees (Variety Show)

Location: Unknown

Scene 1: Classroom (Hidden Cams are at 4 corners of the room)

Thursday, 6:30 am

-Cunique always came early to school-

The four of them enters the class and sit together. As they sit down, they all do their own stuffs. There is this one girl, Anna, she took out a piece of paper and start doodling. The other one is busy reading story book.  Meanwhile the boys are small talking… Soon most of their classmates came without noticing anything.

7:15 am

They all start the lessons normally. “Good Morning Class” as their Add Math teacher comes in. Everyone stand up and greeted back.

The teacher called Ms Stella started writing on the board and then after she finished her question she asks if someone knows how to do it. Then Dallen and Yie Jun raise their hands. All eyes are on them and Ms Stella chooses Yie Jun (Ladies First). So Yie Jun goes in front and starts answering the question. “Aiyerr wrong one …tsk tsk tsk” said Dallen who is desperately wanted to do the question. “So class, what do you think? Correct or wrong?” asked Ms Stella. No one was sure about it so Ms Stella did some calculations and it turns out correct. Everyone claps. “See I’m so pro” said Yie Jun proudly.

-Then the lesson carries on till 12:20pm-

Scene 2: Cunique’s Van On the way to their training place.

(There’s a camera in front but they didn’t know it’s actually recording)

“Ahhhh so tired…” Anna whined. “Ikr…we still have to practice lol” Yie Jun replied. “I still need to improve on my dance moves you know” Kun Hor complained. “Me…I have to practice more on rapping. My raps are not really that great.” said Dallen. “Can I sleep for a while?” Anna asked. “Sleep then…” said Yie Jun. “Wake me up if we arrived.” Anna warned.

Scene 3: Cunique’s Training Place (Hidden Cams Everywhere)

As they enter the room, they all look around and it is dark. They go separate ways. “Guys!!” Yie Jun called out. “OMG!!” Anna yelled. The 4 of them gathered and they noticed what’s wrong with their place. “Why is the recording studio empty??” Yie Jun asked. “Really?? Omg, the dance room also nothing…not a single speaker/radio is inside.”  Anna replied her in worry. “Yea! Even the sound systems are gone too” Yie Jun said. “Look what I’ve found!” Kun Hor said. “What?” Dallen responds. “A note.” Kun Hor replied back.

“What does it says??” Anna asked curiously. So the 4 of them read it out loud “Dear all Cunique members, kindly go to this address: ****************** and you’ll find your destiny.Soon you’ll meet your trainers.”  “well, what are you guys waiting for? Let’s go!” Dallen said. Then they head back to their van.

(The journey took only 15 minutes)

 

Location: Big Mansion

Scene 1: Outside-Inside the mansion (Hid Cams Everywhere)

“Whoaaaa!” they all look amazed. “I never knew this place exists” Said Anna who is a local in this country. “Sweet heaven” Kun Hor said sweetly. “Not bad” Dallen said while nodding his head up and down. The mansion is so big and it has light brown color as the walls and it was designed with cravings around it. The windows are clear and it’s surely big. The door is perfectly design with crafts on it and it’s also big about 4 meters tall.

“Let’s go inside!!” Yie Jun suggested. “Err isn’t it locked?” Dallen said. “Wait…I feel something” Anna said while stepping her leg on the mat. Then Anna checked under the mat and found a key. “Well what do you know…a key…under the mat” said Anna. So they unlocked the door and went in.

“Cool! Check out the sofas, they are soft and comfy” Said Yie Jun while bouncing on it. There is a medium sized square table in between two sofas.  “Lol the kitchen’s not bad though…cooking stoves, refrigerator and dining tables. Wait…why are there 16 chairs? Probably belongs to a big family.” said Anna who’s wandering around.

“The main toilet is clean and clear and there’s even a bathtub” Kun Hor stated clearly. Meanwhile Dallen is checking upstairs to the rooms. “Whoa amazing! 6 rooms! I’ll check the inside later.” Dallen who’s talking to himself. Then he goes back downstairs.

“Whoa so here’s our studio and it’s near to the dancing room! ” Yie Jun discovered the training rooms. Yie Jun call out the other members to come. It’s located near the living room nearby the toilet and kitchen. There’s a one straight passage way just to go to the training rooms. In their training rooms, it was only furnished with their speakers and those things they had before in thier ex-training room. (They might need to purchase few stuffs)

“Well, let’s get busy people!!” said the leader, Dallen while clapping his both hands. They started off by practicing the dance moves of Yoonique-Maxstep. When they were about to start “Wait! Aren’t we supposed to have  trainers to train us??” Anna asked. “Oh yea! Indeed!” Kun Hor agrees. "duh...forget it! we've been beyond schedule already!!" Yie Jun muttered. So then they proceed with the practice.