~Episode 12~

Training The Trainees (Variety Show)

LOCATION : Cunique's School

TIME : Morning, 7:15am

Every members are awaken at 6am by the sound of their alarms, Cunique went to school as usual. Talking with their friends, doing school works and so on. Having their own personal life.

Camera Focus : Big Mansion

Meanwhile...

at home, Exo tries to find something entertaining to do and they end up into the girls' room. The room supposedly to be locked but they found the key at the boys' room. The girl's room is pretty neat except for their tables, since there are mountains of books on Yie Jun's table meanwhile Anna's table got piles of papers and on the other side are her make up accessories etc.. Besides their tables, There is a bookshelf for Yie Jun and next to it is a full length mirror for Anna.

There is one 'walk-in-closet' that is shared among two of them. Then, Kai, Tao, Baekhyun and Sehun decided to check on their beds. Kai then lifted Anna's black and white checkered patterned pillow and discovered her 'Journal' meanwhile, the rest were shocked to see their posters pasted on the walls near their beds.

"Wow, are they our fans?" Suho asked.

"Yup! They are" Kris confirmed. "OK. Let's get out of here" He directed. Only, Lay, Xiumin, D.O followed his order.

"Wait, i'm gonna read this first" Kai said while flipping on Anna's diary. Then Tao join in to read.

"hahaha it's about Kai!" Tao laughed.

"You don't have to tell the world about that" Kai smiled widely. "why is she so kind to write about you?" Tao asked.

"Because...." Kai think for a while. "I'm hot" He continued with a cute laugh.

"Then, why she mentioned about you being dark?" Tao said sarcastically.

"Omo! There's about you too! hahahha 'gay lord' " Kai pointed.

They flip some more and found Kai's smiling picture in a heart shape. 

"Wahh..Anna's your true fan" Tao stated. They continue reading and then 'accidentally' read about 2 pages long story about her points of view on Kai. "Not just your true fan" Tao said. "but a hardcore true fan" He added. Kai laughed. "Just like Chanyeol" Kai replied. "Every statement about Kai was written inside and it's about two pages long" Tao told them.

"really?" Chanyeol sounding disbelieve. Then Chanyeol approached them and started reading.

"If she's close to me, I will difinitely be her bestfriend" said Chanyeol who's sitting on the other side of Kai.

While, Baekhyun and Sehun then went to check their drawers and closet that made of wood plus they had names taped on the drawers. Firstly they checked on Yie Jun's.

"Ooo...what's this?" Sehun curiously opened it slowly.

"Yah! Wat the hell?!?" Baekhyun said and then both of them laughed.

Sehun accidentally opened the inner wear part and immediately apologized to her eventhough she's not there.

"I wonder what will happen if they saw this broadcast?" Baekhyun said while letting out a short laugh.

"Will this part be trimmed?" Sehun asked the camera man who compeletely have no idea. "Oh, nevermind" He replied.

Then they checked on Anna's. This time they carefully picked on which drawer should they open first. They chose the second one. Just as they opened the drawer, it reveals Anna's hairbrush, curling iron, hair straightener, hair spray and many more arranged neatly.

"Wah..." Baekhyun amazed by the colourful items.

"Look at these!" Sehun said as he grabbed a handful of hair dyes. 

"yah! put those stuff back" Baekhyun ordered.

As for Chen,Suho and Luhan, they went to check their bookself. Obviously it's filled with story books with different kinds of genres, school books and vintage stuffs. Suho reached for one of the novels.

"This seems to be an interesting title" He said. "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower" Suho reads the title and then turned to the back part of the book. 

"They have chinese books too" Luhan said while looking exactly on that book.

"Omo, look at this part of the shelves" Chen pointed and both of them looked.

"Our albums" Suho smiled.

"Including History?! Wah.." Luhan nodded. 

"And not to mention they own both versions" Chen continued.

"But why they all act awkward and strange when they met us and when they can fangirl?" Suho asks. "hahaha ikr" Luhan agrees with Suho's last statement.

Hours later, Cunique came  back from school all looking exhausted. When they came back, those people who barges into the girls' room without them knowing act normally.

"Welcome back" Suho greeted them. Kun Hor went to the kitchen and get a quick drink. Dallen just playing with his hair by the help of his reflection on his phone's camera. While, Anna and Yie Jun immediately settle down on the sofa.

"Soooo how was school?" Baekhyun asks the girls.

"Omg, why do u sound like my mom" Anna said.

"What~? I'm just asking" Baekhyun let out a laugh. 

"Nothing much happen...just studying normally and then english teacher being boring" Yie Jun replied. "all i did was sleeping when she teach." She continues with her tired sleepy voice.

Then, Chanyeol got out from the kitchen and brought the girls and Dallen something to drink. Both thanked him. Tao who was sitting opposite direction from Anna kept on elbowing Kai who's sitting next to him. "Shhhh" Kai said silently asking Tao not to make it obvious that they've read her journal.

After Cunique done resting for an hour or two, including changing clothes, washing and doing homeworks, They continued their trainings at night.

"After what happened yesterday, tonight, we planned to train you guys on dancing" Kris said. "Okay now Lay and Kai will be your dancing trainers" He announced and both of them stepped out while the rest went out and some stayed in the training room.

"Alright, so we're gonna start with Growl" Kai said. "Firstly, you're gonna stand straight with your hands on your side and put a gap between your foot" Lay explains while Kai did the move and so does Cunique.

"And we're gonna go to the right side. Right Knees bend and left leg straight and then we're gonna go back and your left knee's gonna bend" Lay continues. "Next your left hand's gonna come up to your chin and your right hand's going to be like stopping something" 

"Stay in that position" Lay ordered and then both of them checked whether their positions are correct or not. "Okay let's continue" He said. They continue learning new steps and then breaking it down until 9pm.

"Well, that's great guys..keep it up" Kai said to Cunique who's looking really really annoyed by repeating the same moves.

"We'll practice again tomorrow" Kris said. "No one should skip unless there's a reasonable excuses" He said according to the rules and then they're done for the night.


Author's Note : please don't take this story seriously (literally saying this to the original characters bc they're reading it) it's just for fun story kay. :D Enjoy~ and stay tune for the next episode