~Episode 8~

Training The Trainees (Variety Show)

*The Mall*

-Phone Card Store (DST Line)-

Sehun, Kun Hor, Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to the phone card store. Baekhyun took 12 ticket in order to take turns in taking the numbers. Then they sit accordingly to the number eccept for the other 8 of them. ~ting tong number 38~ Baekhyun looked to his card number and headed to the counter. Then chose his phone number and same goes to the rest. Sehun helped the other 8 to pick thier phone numbers.

Then the four of them waited for the phone cards. while waiting, suddenly there were this two girls went into the area where Sehun,Kunhor, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were and then they start screaming. Sehun waved at the two of them and suddenly one of the girls fainted.

"Omo Sehun ah~ What have you done??" said chanyeol while grabbing Sehun's shoulder.

"I swear i didn't do anything" sehun replied in panic.

"yah..sehun ah why so panic?" Kun Hor teased. "If you didn't do anything don't panic then" Kun hor added.

"I'm just scared okay" Sehun admitted like he has fallen in love with her.

"ouu...looks like someone has fallen inlove with a stranger" Baekhyun joked.

"How can u joke around in time like this??" said Sehun.

"Someone call the ambulance" Chanyeol announce. Finally all 12 phone cards are ready then the 4 of them went out.

Lay and Yie Jun is strolling around the men's boutique ffor lay's belt. Yie Jun found a red T-shirt that says 'I AM THE BEST'

"I think this will look nice for Dallen don't you think so?" Yie Jun ask while eyeing the male that is choosing a leather belt without answering. Yie Jun continue searching cholthes for Kun Hor and Dallen.

"OMG!" I need to buy this" adding another t shirt into the basket Lay starting to get annoyed "U're here to accompany me not buying thing for you oppa" Lay raise his voice a little and scolded her.

She lower her head and Lay starts get guilty SHE suddenly smiled "I like that one" pointing at the one lay is holding right now. She took it and threw it into the basket. "Kaja!i like the shirt there i think it fits you" Yie jun pulls his hand and lead him to the dressing room.

"Try this on" She said while taking a blue t-shirt with a really weird looking collar "Okay..." he just went in and change. When he came out, Yie Jun just start laughing at him. "Oppa you don't know how to wear this shirt?" She didn't wait for an answer and step forward and help him fix his collar "It should be like this as expected it fits you" Yie jun step back and accidently bump on the chair with Lay on top of her.