~Episode 2~

Training The Trainees (Variety Show)

Location: Airport (Hid Cams everywhere)

Thursday, 2:30pm

Scene 1: Inside the airport

“Finally we’ve arrived.” Said Kris while stretching his body. “So, which country is this?” Chanyeol said while yawning. “Is there any labels or signboards on where in the world are we?” said Lay. “Hey y’all!” Xiumin exclaim while pointing at a signboard.

“Welcome to Brunei Darussalam” Lay reads clearly. “

Bru- what?” Tao didn’t seem to get the country’s name. “Brunei” said Kris who’s actually next to Tao. “Here we are to an unknown country named Brunei Darussalam” rhythmically said by Chanyeol

“Never heard of this country” D.O said. “Me neither” Baekhyun agreed. “Humph…there’re so many tourists from other countries as well” Chen stated as they all look around. “So what are we here for? Fan meets?” asked Sehun. “I don’t think so. If there’s a fan meet session we’ll have it in our schedule or our managers will tell us.” Said Suho. “We’re here as a tourist then? And and we have to enter the dirty looking tourist bus!” Lu Han freaked. “Chill-ax, we’re here for god knows how long” Kai replied trying to calm him down.  

“Guys listen up! They’ll be 2 vans waiting outside and they’re gonna take you to a place for you guys to stay.” Said their manager. “Thank god we’re not going to ride on that dusty old tourist bus with a weird looking tour guide” Lu Han whimpers.

All of them proceed forward to the waiting bay. “I see no vans” said Chanyeol. He peeped left to right and still there are no signs of the vans. Then, Suddenly, they heard honking sound ~peep peep~ “Alright guys divide yourselves into 2 groups any way u want...M with M or K with K or u can even mix and me and the rest are going for sight seeing and we probably stay in another hotel ” the manager ordered. (Each van can only have 6 people in the back sit)

"And why is that so?" Sehun narrowed his eyes. "why is what?" the manager replied him. "nevermind"  Sehun murmed.

So then they all divide randomly and get into the big black shiny vans. Unfortunately, the crew forgot to put cams into their vans so there are no 'Vans Scene' 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location : Big Mansion

Thursday, 2:45 pm

Finally! Exo reached the big simple looking mansion, they get out of the van immediately with their luggages being thrown out on the road. And the van zoom off and left the 12 of them there.

"Hyung! where are we??" Sehun asked while pulling Xiumin's short cut sleeve.

"molla"

They pull thier luggages to the front door and then Suho tries to knock it but no one inside seems to hear it. So then Kai tries to turn the knob and then realize that it wasn't locked.

"Pabbo" Kai mumbles to Suho. "umm try to say it again?" Suho replied with a smile on and a tight grip on his hand. "Nothing..just forget it" Kai excused.

As they went in, they kinda surprise because of the mansion's design. The ceiling is beautiful, surrounded by pretty paintings and also decorated with a beautiful brown fan which has hard flowers as the light. However, they were also greeted by loud music coming from somewhere in that area.

"guys! come here" said Baekhyun while signalling the rest to come over to the trainning room's door. "The music seems to be coming from this room." he added.

 

The 11 of them approach near the room and listens carefully.

"Luhan ah, this songs seems so fimilliar right?" Kai asked.

"It does sounds fimilliar.." "aah! MAXSTEP!" Luhan shouts.

"Shhhh!" the 11 of them ordered. "sorry" he whispers.

They all glanced at each other and pushed Baekhyun to open the door. The others are hiding behind baekhyun while Baekhyun take a peek and saw 3 people are dancing. The one behind Baekhyun, D.O pushed him to get a better view. Suddenly, the music stop all of a sudden and they fall off from the door! LOL! Cunique are shocked to see someone fall out from the door.

D.O who is being squashed by other members waved his hand and said "Hi" while smilling sheepishly. "omgosh! Are you guys okay?!" Kun Hor freaked out. After that, all the 12 of them rise up, tiding thier shirts and hair. "hah~ we're okay no worries" Said Lay while eyeing at one lovely girl (Yie Jun). "Alright! Although this freaked me out.." Anna's sentence is cut off by Dallen, "Not only u but us too". "Yea what ever, shut up. So As i was saying, what are you guys doing in this house?" Anna continued. "Wait, we are suppose to asked you guys that." said Kai.

Suddenly, they all heard clapping sounds coming from outside. "hahahaha" as the guy came in. "Well guess what?! You guys are caught in a show!" The PD reveals everything as all the camera crews came out revealing themselves.

"Wait this whole thing is a show?" Chen who looked confused.

"I knew it! i knew there's something wrong!" Sehun said to himself

"nice, who set this thing up?" Kris asked.

"Actually SM did" said the PD.

"What are we suppose to do here?" Tao asked.

"Well first thing first, Exo, supposedly you guys are here to be the Trainers of Cunique. You guys are going to help them to debut their first ever Album" said the PD 

"Aaah..." the 12 of them voiced out as they know what are they supposed to do.

"Alright..i'm outtaa here. Let the tape record 24/7" said PD

"What the !? them? Trainers?" Yie Jun cussed.

"shhh...we're on a show and it's taping right now" Dallen whispered.

"We don't give a damn " Anna interupt loudly. Yie Jun agrees

"How can u guys even debut with this kind of attitude" Kris said to the others.

other members giving a 'I don't know' sign to Kris

"we'll see about that trainers" Yie Jun stares to Kris' eyes and went straight to the kitchen with Anna.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

AN:-

Coolgirl: -

Shaw0n123 : okayy that's all i've gotta update. Stay tune! more coming and don't forget to subscribe!! ^^