~Episode 11~

Training The Trainees (Variety Show)

Location : Big Mansion

MISSION 1 : Training

When Cunique went back home, Dallen and Anna went for a shower right away while Yie Jun and Kun Hor toast some bread and vice versa. After showering and having some snacks they received a mission. So,they all gathered at the dancing room. They started practice as usual and this time they're using Wolf as a song with a different version except for the chorus parts. They changed the moves so it's suitable for 4 people. It ain't easy but if you have crazy ideas like Kun Hor and Yie Jun, it's an easy peezy task.

The dance move that caught Exo's heart is the y wolf. The two girls are suppose to crawl on the ground looking seducive and the boys were at the back ready to pounce on them. The dance moves are perfect but Exo still leaves some comments for Cunique.

"The dance moves are damn awesome because i know there is only 4 of you and it's nearly imposible to dance a dance that consist of 12 people" Kai commented as if he's the best dancer in the world. "But there's something lacking" he continued.

Cunique are busy panting take in whatever kai is saying.

"Well, Dallen, you seem to be bored when you're dancing the same steps" Kris add in.

"True he dances with no power" Sehun interupt and everyone agreed.

"Anna, Seriously?" Baekhyun said. "What?" She replied. "80% of your dances consist of you pushing your damn hair to the back" He continued. 

"oh yea? you got problem?" Anna replied. "Yea because you keep doing it" Baekhyun replied again. "Don't blame me because Yie Jun breaks almost all of the hairband she use so i have to lend her" Anna answered while Yie Jun was smiling sheepishly.

"Yie Jun, you're okay but just don't be too wriggly like you can't even dance with power" Lay commented. Cunique all know the problem that she is really sensitive to cold and the air-con is now on 16 degree whenit's usually 20-28 degrees.

"Kun Hor, you dance is perfect no mistake was spotted, YET. you had enough strength but you keep on panting really hard" Suho said. "If this goes on when you're in a performance, you can't even sing well" He continued.

"I come up with a conclusion" Chanyeol said. "So, if we arrange it, Dallen needs a dance lesson with Yie Jun. Anna pfft just tie her hair and dance one more time so we can judge as for Kun hor, we should teach him proper breathing in dancing" Chanyeol explains. 

Anna made the whole crew suspicious because she winks at Yie Jun. She then secretly change the air-con temperature to 22 degree and Yie Jun smirked.

"Hey guys, how about we have a dance battle, freestyle, we girls and the 2 best dancers from you guys?" Anna suggested.

Exo thought for a while. Kai is already at the ready in front of them and then Lay followed. The rest chose a song for the battle and it end up with 'Troublemaker' 

Yie Jun and Anna made a plan that they will dance according to what they planned. "Let's do this" Yie Jun said to Anna.

Their plan worked pretty well. The two girls boldly approach the boys infront of them and started grinding their body together. Kai and Lay's face expressed the word called 'SHOCKED'

Kai recovered a little and started to play along, holdong Anna's hands and place it on his shoulder. He then dive his head to her nexk and it shocked the rest. But Anna push him away after he dived in for few seconds and place her hand on Kai's chest. Then they both started doing a couple dance. Even though they did not rehearse anything, they dance perfectly.

Meanwhile...

Lay is still in daze, suddenly Yie Jun's  dancing is better than when she was dancing Wolf. She look innocently at Lay and that is when lay back hugged her and then lay sway her body along with the music. Yie Jun turned to face him and place a finger on his neck and trace it down to his chest.

The couple dance seems very heated. Suddenly, the girls stand back and make a move which is suitable in everysong, with the help of the air-con temperature and hairband, the dance if extremely flawless, too perfect that the boys are starring.

"whoo...i think we got the winners here" Dallen smirked.

"I admit, even though i don't want to accept the fact that you guys won, but damn! i cannot agree anything more than this" Chen state which caught Lay's and Kai's attention.

"Well done girls" Kun Hor then praises them and kisses them on their cheeks.