~Episode 4~

Training The Trainees (Variety Show)

~Next Day~

"Anna! Wake up already!!" Yie Jun screams while drying her hair with a towel.

"Go dry your hair first.." Anna mumbled under her blanket trying to block the lights that shinning through the window.

Somebody knocks the door,intempting thier conversation and then suddenly a voice saying "yah! open the door! It's me Dallen" Yie Jun then unlock the door and let him in.

Dallen approach infront of Anna's bed and pull her blanket gently and asked her to wake up. Anna groans and headed to the toilet.

"wait a minute sleeping ugly" Dallen pulled Anna's hand and gave her a 'good-morning kiss' on the cheek. "you forgot that" he continued. Anna smiled and get into the toilet.

"thanks for waking her up oppa!" Yie Jun said and planted a kiss on his cheek. "You're welcome. Here, let me help u to dry your hair. I don't want you to get sick" he said. "No thanks oppa, go wake Kun Hor up and ask him to get change i mean both of you. I'll be down making breakfast." Yie Jun reject politely while plugging the hair dryer and start drying her own hair.

Dallen smiled and returns to his and Kun Hor's room.

"KuhHor yah~~ Wake up" as the leader whispered on Kunhor's ear at his sensitive spot. Kun Hor squirm aroung and say that he's completely awake so Dallen leave him alone and change to his uniform.

Meanwhile, Yie Jun is downstairs preparing toast bread for all 4 of them since Exo member's arent' awake yet. Dallen came downstairs first and started spreading jams on his toast, before he could have a bite, Yie Jun hit his hand. 

"What the..."

"Wait for the others" Yie Jun said while he groans

"oh" dallen put back his toast on his plate.

When everyone settled downstair, Yie Jun and Anna give their morning kisses to Kun Hor and then suddenly he became pink and started having their breakfast.

After breakfast, they get ready for school.

"Oppa, i put lunch into your backpacks already you must eat it okay?" Anna said cheerfully.

They just nod  thier heads and reached school 15 mins later. (A/N: Sch is so near)

~At The Mansion~

Xiumin is the first one who wokes up.

He knock at all doors and everyone came out from thier dorms except the two rooms.

He knocks again and there is no answer. The girls room was locked. When suho opens the boy's room, it was empty. 

"Where are they??" All started to panic.