~Episode 1~

Training The Trainees (Variety Show)

After Exo had sucessfully debuted their recent album, Growl, The SM manager had given them a task to fulfil. The SM manager had given them note that says : "Dear all exo members, i've had given u another task to do. If you see in the brown envelope, you'll notice that there are 12 return air tickets for you guys. Make sure you guys arrived at the location by tomorrow.-SM Town." They all looked surprised when they saw the notes. So their managers , make up artist and whoever related to the crews followed them to the Unknown location.

Scene 1 : Airport (Hidden cams everywhere)

it was night 11:30 pm

"don't you think it's strange??" asked D.O. "What's wrong?" says Suho. "there's no location given..." D.O stated. "aish jinja..." Kris whined. "I really need more time to rest" He added. "idk hyung..but something surely smells fishy..." Sehun respond. "Ppalli, the plane's gonna took off in 30 minutes." said Kai. "Let's go." Said Kris. Meanwhile the rest were so quiet and looked tired because they have to carry their own bag packs.

Scene 2 : Depature place

So when they all got checked in, they all walk all the way to the depature place. Meanwhile walking, "We're going to... Destination Unknown...*beat box*" sang Chanyeol who is walking right next to D.O behind Baekhyun and Xiumin. "oh seriously Chanyeol?? can u not? It's hurting my ear buds!" said D.O angrily. Chanyeol then gave him his creepy smile and say "oh..heh heh..". Just then, they arrived infront of the airplane. So they lined up and get into the plane. Once they got into thier own private plane, they put thier bags into the cabinets. then straight away went to sleep. cause it's already midnight.

(no cams were allowed to be recording while on flight)