EXO as One with Rivalry

City of Seoul High School

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

(whether you like it or not. Kekeke.)

 

 

 

 

“Wazzup Kai?” Kris greeted Kai with a high five as he enter the Dance Room. Kai gave back the high five and glanced over Hyoyeon whose currently playing a cellphone game with Jessica.

“Hyo..” Kai called but Chanyeol blocked him to his way to Hyo.

“Wassup Kai?” Chanyeol exclaimed with his creepy smile. Kris flicked Chanyeol’s forehead.

“Don’t copy me, it’s weird when you say it.” Kris said and the guys let out a laugh.

 

 

 

They’re currently waiting for Ma’am BoA to start their dance class, and it’s the time again the EXO becomes 12, complete, nothing less, nothing more.

 

 

 

“I missed this, us as 12 members of EXO.” Kyungsoo sighed and the guys nodded.

“We’ll never be EXO if one is gone.” Suho said and the girls giggled.

“Hey..” Xiumin looked at the girls while biting his bottom lips.

“It’s just that you’re so cute and cool together. Now, get your cheesiness outside because Ma’am BoA could be here anytime. Go fix your things.” Taeyeon said and they cleaned up a little.

 

 

 

 

 

After some minutes, Ma’m BoA entered the room with a straight face. But when she saw Kai, her face lightened up and called him to front.

 

“Okay.. since our y Dancing Machine is here..” Ma’am BoA started making Kai blush at the nickname his fans gave him.

“And we also got a Dancing Queen here..” Ma’am BoA continued and pulled Hyoyeon from her seat and made her stand beside Kai.

“Ohmy, you two look good together..” Ma’am said and Hyo only tilted her head. The girls tittered at the sight of the two looking good. While EXO have scowls faces and give comments in whispers to each other, disagreeing with what Ma’am BoA said.

 

“Oh.. Kai, you also do locking right?” Ma’am BoA asked and Kai nodded his head.

“Hyo is also great at it, why don’t we have a showdown? GG’s Dancing Queen vs. EXO’s y Dancing Machine? Right?” Ma’am BoA said and she clapped her hands and looked at the girls only and they smiled widely and agreed with it, because she’s sure EXO wouldn’t approve, since she also noticed those simple glances the guys give Hyoyeon.

 

 

Then she walked over the player and picked a song with sick beat.

 

 

Kai smirked and bowed his head before looking up with a flick doing his movements when a hard beat started form the song.

Hyo looks at him in awe and clapped her hands.

Then after the chorus was done, Kai held Hyo’s hands and led her to the center of the room with EXO and GG also Ma’am BoA encircling them with a wide space for the dance floor.

Hyo tangled her blonde hair first in a ponytail and did the locking like a professional but her face radiated with a smile. The girls started shouting Hyoyeon’s name with faces full of amazement at their newly discovered dancing representative.

 

 

“Girls, we now can fully take down the girls’ dance floor with our Hyoyeon.” Sunny said and the girls nodded not keeping their eyes away from Hyoyeon’s dancing.

 

 

Kai whose clapping his hands is now staring at Hyoyeon seriously and a smirked played over his lips.

 

Then he walked closer to Hyo and they both started dancing in rhythm with the song though different steps because they’re free-styling but their showdown seems perfect. There’s a portion of iness, incredibility, passion and everything’s great.

 

 

Then with last pose, Kai held Hyo’s waist at the back and they both shared a smile. Well for Hyo, it’s full of being contented with her performance, well for Kai...

 

 

Then the people in the room let out claps and uproars but obviously, team-jealous have blank faces while clapping their hands.

 

“Ohmygosh, it’s been a long time since I saw a Popping-Locking showdown. And I swear it’s one of the best ones I’ve watched.” Ma’am Boa said as she hugged the two.

 

“Thank you Ma’am.” Hyo said and gave a bow.

Ma’am BoA sighed held her shoulders, “Are you sure you’re not a professional or someone? I think you can also teach dancing like me. Your free-style is really good too. I wonder why I just met you now.” She said and Kai raised an eyebrow.

“You mean, she didn’t trained any dancing types and techniques? All of those movements are pure free-style?” Kai asked and Hyo nodded.

He smiled and Kai gave a handshake.

“It’s my pleasure to dance with a talented person like you. I wish we could have a dance collab near in the future.” Kai said and kissed Hyo’s hand. The girls squeeled and the guys rolled their eyes.

“Okay, okay that’s enough Kai. Let me have a kiss on her too.” Sehun said and was about to move but Tiffany pulled Hyo away.

“Please, don’t taint Hyo’s innocence. Come on Hyo, get a rest after dancing hard.” She said and let Hyo sit and gave her a water bottle.

 

 

Sehun pouted but a guy’s aegyo doesn’t work too much in Tiffany, well except if it’s a cute young boy, she’ll gladly give him a candy.

 

 

 

 

Then they all carry on with the Dance Lesson.

 

 

 

“Today, we will learn a choreo about Ballroom dance.” Ma’am BoA said and stated some facts about Ballroom dance first then opened a video of a Ballroom dance performance.

 

“First, you’ll have a partner, but since we only have 9 girls with 12 boys, we’ll have draw lots to pick your partners, though 3 GG girls will dance twice so that the remaining 3 EXO guys will still have a partner.” Ma’am BoA explained and got a box with names neatly written on papers.

“Ladies will pick the partners.” She said and all just agreed.

 

But deep inside the team-jelous (Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan, Sehun, Lay, Tao.. just tiny bit of Kyungsoo and Xiumin since they call themselves as the ‘more mature ones’.lol.) were eagerly wishing for Hyoyeon to pick their names out.

 

 

Sunny picked first and she got Sehun.

Yuri’s next and she picked Suho.

Then Sooyoung got Tao.

Yoona hand-picked with eyes closed and got Lay.

Taeyeon got Kyungsoo.

Seohyun pulled out Baekhyun’s name.

While Jessica got Luhan.

Tiffany drawn out the name of Xiumin.

 

 

And when it was Hyoyeon’s turn, team-jealous stretched their necks out to see the name of Hyo’s partner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kris.” Hyo said as she waved the paper with Kris’ name on it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“NOOOOOO……” The guys said as they (in a slow motion) help their heads like they have headaches, plumed down the floor (also in a slow motion) and fakely cry (and, that’s in slow motion too.)

 

 

“What’s wrong? Do you guys mean, I can’t dance with Kris?” Hyo said and is now holding her head down.

 

Taeyeon glared at the guys and they tensed and she soothed Hyoyeon down.

“Nahh Hyoyeon, they’re just trying to be funny.” She said and Hyoyeon heaved a sighed and smiled. And Taeyeon pinched her cheeks.

“Okay.. so the 3 left are Kai, Chanyeol and Chen.” Ma’am BoA said.

“Girls, who wants to dance twice?” She asked and of course Yoona and Yuri, being the lead dancers of the group held their hands up.

“Okay, Yoona and Yuri, last one.” Ma’am Boa said but Hyo didn’t hear as she was writing down some notes on her notebooks and without noticing it, Yuri slipper her hands up and Ma’am BoA saw it.

“Then Hyoyeon! Glad you raised your hand.” She said and it caught Hyoyeon’s attention back and said,

“W-what? Raised my hand? When?” She asked and Ma’am BoA got the idea someone just slipped her hands to raise but ignored it.

Then she written down the 3 girls’ names and let the guys pick all at once.

 

Chanyeol pouted because she got Yoona’s name but not because he doesn’t like Yoona, but he wants Hyo to be his partner so bad.

Then Chen got Yuri and they high-fived.

And of course, Kai got Hyoyeon’s name.

 

“Not fair~ Kai already got a showdown with Hyo, Ma’am..” Chanyeol whined but Ma’am BoA didn’t respond and proceeded with their lesson.

 

“Okay guys, line up with your partners.” Ma’am BoA said and they did. But Chanyeol, Chen and Kai stood behind to wait for their turn.

 

 

 

“Hello Kris.” Hyoyeon addressed Kris, well awkwardly but Kris blush at Hyo’s cuteness when she’s playing with her fingers.

“I wish for you to take care of me since I’m not really much of a dancer.” Kris answered back and Hyo gave a smile with a relief that Kris may work with her easily.

 

Then Ma’am Boa instructed the steps though with the help of Kai for the male's part since he also did some Ballroom dance before.

 

 

Kris is getting uneasy because Ballroom dance also requires physical interactions with your partner.

 

 

First, he needs to hold Hyo by her waist with his left hand, intertwine his right hand with Hyo’s left one, and slightly pull their bodies together.

 

But whenever he glances at Hyo’s face, she’s too focused on what Ma’am Boa is teaching and doesn’t give much thinking about the skinships because it’s a dance. Well, for Hyo, it’s only a DANCE.

 

Then whenever they are trying a step, either Sehun or Lay will bump their shoulders with him and give a ‘tsked’.

 

“Okay, next, girls will take 3 steps forward slowly then guys hold their right hands after the 3rd step and make them swirl with hands above and walk behind them and hold their backs for a pose.” Ma’am BoA said as she rewind a clip of the move.

 

 

All of them nodded and did the move.

 

 

Hyoyeon took 3 steps forward slowly with little body waves that gave team-jealous a headache and heartache for being not Hyo’s partner.

 

Then Kris held her right hand above and let her swirl around. But she accidentally stepped on Kris’ foot and he lost balance and pulled Hyo with him for a fall.

 

 

“OMG. HyoKris is a great one too.” Tiffany said as Yoona flashed a click from getting a picture of the two.

 

Hyo’s head is on Kris’s chest as they are now feeling the floor, then Kris groaned in pain and the guys helped them standup.

 

“Kris.. I’m sorry, are you alright?” Hyo said as she run to Kris who’s holding his head while sitting.

“Oh no.. I’m really sorry, does it hurt?” Hyo said and lifted Kris’ head though she’s much smaller than him. Kris looked up and blushed when he saw Hyo’s face just few inches away from his.

 

“Icebag! Wait I’ll get it.” Jessica said as she leaves the room.

 

Hyoyeon sat beside Kris and bits her bottom lips with eyes filled of guilt.

“I should’ve been more careful. I’m really sorry Kris.” She said but Kris panicked inside but kept his composure.

“It’s okay, it’s only a little bump. If I also kept my balance, we wouldn’t have fallen. I’m sorry too.” Kris said with a smile. Then they all gulped.

 

“I didn’t know Kris can actually smile.” Chanyeol said and got a hit on the head by Luhan.

 

Yoona took another picture for Kris’ smile.

“I bet the CSHS will get crazy when they see this one.” Yoona mumbled in herself as she laughed quietly.

 

 

Then Jessica came back with the icebag and Hyo took it and placed in the now slightly swelling bump. Then when Kris hissed in pain, Hyo looked worried and blew airs on the bump making her lean closer to Kris.

“Is it okay? Does it hurt that much?” Hyo asked with full of concern in her face. Kris pulled a towel to cover his now red face and nodded.

Hyoyeon breathed and of course team-jealous cannot bear the scene anymore with the girls quietly squealing at the sight.

“I think he’s okay now Hyo, let’s get back to the dance.” Baekhyun said and Ma’am BoA interrupted.

“Rest for a while Kris, if it still hurts, let us know and we’ll bring you to the infirmary. For now, Kai will be Hyo’s partner.” She said and Chanyeol whined again why he’s not picked as Hyo’s partner. Kai snickered and went to Hyo who’s still holding the icebag in Kris’ head.

“I can hold it Hyo, go back to the practice. Thank You. And please Yoona, stop getting pictures of me.” Kris said with a smile and looked at Yoona who’s still clicking her Phone camera.

“Oops.” Yoona said and hid her phone in her bag and went over to Lay to continue the lesson.

“1,2,3 and go!” Ma’am BoA said as the others followed the steps.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At lunch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kris, do you want me to get you something?” Hyo said as she tilted her head on Kris who has his eyes focused on the book he’s reading.

He looked up but looked down again when he saw how cute Hyo looks while tilting her head.

Hyo played her fingers and Kris said,

“It’s really okay Hyo, you don’t need to do much for me.”

“Just this once, the guilt still lingers on my mind. Please Kris.” Hyo said with a pout instinctively and Sehun almost spilled his cola on Kyungsoo’s face when he saw Hyo.

The guys let out ‘ewwwss’ on Sehun who wiped his face.

The girls stood up and went to buy their lunch, and Hyo went with them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dang, Sehun, please restrain yourself or Hyo will start to ask questions about us.” Xiumin said while munching his burger.

“Yes,yes, yes, but restrain yourself too from eating too much. I wonder why your fans call you Baozi, courtesy of a Chinese girl who screamed Baozi right in your face.” Sehun said and smirked but Xiumin rolled his eyes and talked to Kris instead,

“Hey Kris, are you okay?” Xiumin asked and Kris looked at them with a straight face as usual.

“How many times have I told you, I’M OKAY.” He said and went back to reading his book.

“Woah, with Hyo, you start giving your rare smiles and never get tired telling her it’s fine but you’re cold with us.” Baekhyun said as he’s getting his notebook with his special list.

“I think I need to add you in my list. Sorry.” He whispered and Kris barely caught it.

“Not that, I mean is, are you okay with Hyo’s treatment on you? It’s like you’re pushing the opportunity away.” Xiumin said again with a bite in his burger.

“And what opportunity?” Kris asked with a raised eyebrow but still focusing on the book.

 

 

The guys let out a ‘DUH.’

 

 

Kris looked at them and Lay answered back,

“It’s obvious Mr. Vice President slash Mr. B*itch face slash Mr. Ignorant in his feelings, that you see Hyoyeon like the way we see her too. YOU. LIKE. HER.” He said.

Kris didn’t react and then widened his eyes at the realization.

“I would push anyone just to be her dance partner.” Chanyeol said with a sighed and tried to get a bite on Xiumin’s burger but he got a flicked on the forehead instead.

 

 

“Whose dance partner?” Hyo asked and they all got surprised, the girls are back with their food trays.

“Nahh.. she’s from a dancing show, Hyo.” Chanyeol said with a pink tint in his face.

Hyo nodded and handed Kris the food she bought for him.

“Take it or I will feel guilty forever.” Hyo said to him.

Kris sighed and grabbed the food. Hyo flashed a smile and seated beside Seohyun and eats her food.

 

 

 

“HyoKris huh. Many shipping couples are floating, like HyoHan/LuHyo.” Tiffany said while munching her food.

“I prefer HyoLay though.” Sunny said with a small voice so that the others will not hear it.

“I think HyoSoo/KyungHyo looks cutest.” Jessica said but Sooyoung shook her head,

“HyoHun/SeHyo will bring you ships down.” She said with a thumb going down.

“Why not HyoEXO?” Yoona said and they giggled at the cute thought.

“She looks great with all of them. Ah, I really want her to be my little sister, but girls, we also said that we wouldn’t allow other things bother our Dancing Queen.” She said again and they all nodded.

 

“Let’s have a Hyo-shipping showdown later, without her because she will get confuse, just eat for now.” Taeyeon said and the other girls did so.

 

 

 

 

 

Little did our Hyo know that while she’s happily talking to Seohyun, her bandmates are shipping her with EXO and EXO is starting to fight over her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah. Too much HyoExo and HyoSNSD feels.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I updated!

 

Just for you guys, I tried.

 

yeah boy~~

 

I hope the story is getting better.

 

hohohoho.. at first I plan only taking 6 EXO members with 2 GG members but then, EXO is sailing and I can't ignore Kpop's #1 group, GG.

 

Thanks guys! Especially those who continues to support me with your cute messages. :)

 

MUWAH~!

 

 

 

P.S: I wonder if you want me to add an antagonist(s) here. Just comment below if you do or not and say who you want to be the antagonist/s, either boy or girl or even a group and if you have special requests about their future roles in here, let me know :).