Lunch and Normal Classes

City of Seoul High School

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

 

 

FOOD.

Many, many food is currently facing Hyo.

Before she can even blink, Sooyoung got off of her and started picking out foods from the buffet because it’s the first day of school so there’s one. Then the girls lead Hyo to search for tables and Jessica said, “Don’t mind Soo, she’s always like that whenever we get to the cafeteria, she just remembers us when she thinks she already got enough and start eating.” She said and both of them giggled.

EXO is behind them and and Sehun whispered in the air, “I wanna talk with her.” But Lay heard it and teased Sehun, “Looks like our Maknae is having a crush on Hyo.” And all of them chuckled but Sehun just rolled his eyes.

“Well, she is something.” Luhan sighed and some of them looked at him weirdly but shrugged it off when the girls called out to them, telling that they already found a table that can have all of them.

All of them settled down, and Hyoyeon seated quietly then read some of her books before checking her phone, and the others went to get their food and Seohyun kindly told her that she’ll just get her part which Hyo gladly accepted and told her to pick many vegetables. When she opened the Messages, she got startled by Chen who jumped to the seat beside her,

“Hi Hyo! I was really blown away by your performance at the special class. By the way, what are you looking at?” He asked and tried to look at the screen, but Hyo hid her phone and Chen got a little shock but shown a grin later on.

The others went back to the table and curiously looked at the two, with a Hyo hiding something in her hands with flushed face and a grinning Chen.

Xiumin smacked Chen’s shoulder since he’s sitting beside the troll and said,

“Hey Chen, don’t tell me you’re teasing Hyo and it seems like something’s going on.” Xiumin asked and the others continue looking at them while chewing at their foods and drinking their drinks.

Seohyun placed down Hyo’s plate and Hyo looked up at her and smiled but still with flushed red face.

And when Hyo looked back at Chen, he was leaning a little closer than earlier with the grin still plastered on his face then Chen leaned back and looked at them,

“It seems like Hyo is checking out her boyfriend on the first day of school, missing him already, Hyo?” he grinned even wider and looked at Hyo whose eyes are opened wide with Chen’s words.

Sehun, Luhan and Chanyeol almost spilled out their drinks and sandwiches they’re eating and GG also stopped eating and looked at Hyo,

Hyo, still at lost with Chen’s accusation, was asked by Xiumin,

“Hyo, do you really have a boyfriend?” but Hyo shook her head furiously,

“No-no, no no no.. That’s not true Chen, why would you say something like that when you haven’t even saw what I’m looking at?” she asked Chen who’s now tapping his fingers on his chin.

“Actually, even though Chen is a troll, his guesses are accurate mostly at times.” Xiumin informed making EXO nod their head.

Before Hyo can answer, Tao got up and cleaned his place making all of them turn their heads on him,

“I’m out, See you guys next time. Bye… Hyoyeon.. it was nice to meet you.” He said and disappeared to the crowd.

No one spoke for minutes before Kris cleared his throat and said,

“Just.. continue with what you’re doing.” And so all of them did what he said.

But Hyo sense someone is still looking at her and raised her head seeing Luhan was the one looking.

There’s a question mark on his face so she sighed and said with a little louder voice,

“Okay, Okay, it’s not my boyfriend, I don’t even have one, and I’m not the type of person who is so clingy that can’t resist a day without having someone text me. Please, believe me, guys.” Hyo said trying to convince them, she doesn’t really know why she needs to do but she don’t want them to think she's a weirdo or something.

Tiffany jumped to her side, “You know girl, I’m quite happy that you don’t have a Boyfriend because actually, this school has a lot of top guys, from hot to cute, to sporty, to talented, to geeks, to Mr. Confident and many more.” She told her while giving me her eyesmile with each words.

Hyo looked down and did her habit, fumbling with her fingers.

“I.. I’m not really interested yet in having a relationship, I want to enjoy the life of enjoying the things I love, without much commitment to a person that I don’t even know if I’ll spend my forever with.” She answered and tried to put her hands on her burning face.

“Well, if you two really love each other, then both of you should adjust, understand and be loyal to each other.” Lay said while chewing his salad then Chanyeol nod his head a little harder.

“You know Hyo, love is something you will enjoy having it with someone who is very special to your heart. With that person, you may have your firsts, memories pure of happiness, struggles you two may go through, love may cause you pain but surely, there will be happiness, with the right person.” Tiffany explained while putting her hands down off of Hyo’s face.

“The truth is.. I haven’t fell in love yet. I don’t really have any real experience with anyone. I may have crushes but having it to the next level is an unknown experience for me yet.” She truthfully told them and they let out giggles and small laughs.

Hyo placed her hands back on her face in embarrassment but Tiffany pulled it down again and told her to just eat her food. Then Luhan laughed at Hyo’s pout.

Kris heard Luhan’s laugh and looked at him, and then trailing Luhan’s eyes, it was Luhan laughing at Hyo’s pout. Kris found it cute too but because of him, being the Students Council’s Vice President and a Top Students plus being a Diamond Student, he’d always kept a cool façade and it turned to having a b*tch face, well it was actually Chen who said it in front of him while everyone was just keeping their thoughts about it the whole time. So he just kept the thought and the image of Hyo pouting in his mind and went on eating.

 

The bell rung again after an hour and the Diamond students went out of the cafeteria to resume their special classes. Hyo arranged her books and was about to hold them in her arms but Baekhyun held them instead,

“Let me hold them for you Dancing Queen.” And pulled out a wink, Hyo blushed a little and just nodded.

Baekhyun high fived Lay and Sehun glared at them, Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders and laughed, “Well, she’s really cute and pretty and the idea of her dancing while I’m singing always pops in my head.” Baekhyun frankly said making Lay chuckle.

Sehun rolled his eyes and went to Hyo’s side whose talking to Jessica.

“Hyo, do you want to head to the dorms together? I know Boys’ and Girls’ dorms are separate but the last period ends a little late, so do you mind?” Sehun offered which made Hyo stun a little but agreed anyways, well because Sehun used aegyo and she loves cutesy.

This time, Baekhyun glared at him when Sehun sent him a challenging smile.

The remaining time in the special class went by and the EXO and GG members have to separate and go to their designated class by year level.

So Seohyun, Yoona, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Tao, Hyo, and Kai whom Hyo haven’t met yet, will be together for being the freshmen of 1st special class

And sophomores have Sooyoung, Yuri, Tiffany, Luhan, Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol.

Juniors will contain Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Xiumin, and Lay

Then Seniors will only have Suho and Kris.

They waved each other off as they parted to different ways.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello, I’m Kim Hyoyeon. Please take care of me.” Hyoyeon introduced herself to her permanent class for the school year, 1st year Section 2; she’s classmates with Tao and Yoona.

“I’m sorry I was not able to meet you earlier in the 1st period because something came up. I wish to be friends with you all. That’s all.” She ended with a bow and flustered face.

Her classmates let out claps and the teacher pointed her to her seat, Tao on her right and window by her left. She smiled looking down at her desk remembering it was her same position back in her final grade in Middle School.

Then she glanced to her right, looking at Tao whose staring at the board blankly.

“He-Hello Tao, I hope to be friends with you since we’ll be seatmates for this Quarter.” Hyo extended her hand for a shake, but Tao just looked at it with blank eyes and stared at Hyo with an expression Hyo cannot explain, like Tao knows something but she doesn’t remember.

The Teacher cleared and started the class, taking both of Hyo and Tao’s attention back on the board, it was the History class and one of Hyo’s favorite, completely ignoring a stare that looks like it will make holes in her head.

 

 

 

 

 

“Exhausting, isn’t it, Hyo?” Yoona said with a yawn while walking down the hallway to the exchange room with their P.E bags containing their P.E uniforms with them after 3 more subjects. It’s now P.E time.

“And I bet P.E will just add to my exhaustion. Ohmydeer.” Yoona said again and Hyo nodded.

Hyo hesitated to ask Yoona but did it anyways,

“Ummnn.. Yoona, is Tao mad at me or he’s just having a bad day?” She asked while playing with her fingers again.

Yoona blinked a few times before letting out a chuckle and intertwined her arms with Hyo’s.

“Tao? Nahh.. He’s really like that, he looks like he’s going to creep you out with his menacing stare but actually he’s just a shy guy, well that’s what Kyungsoo told me.” Yoona said while poking Hyo’s cheeks whose in a deep thought about what Yoona said.

“Really? And are you friends with Kyungsoo? I thought EXO and GG doesn’t get along well that much.” She asked while looking at Yoona.

“Even though EXO have different persons who are hard to dealt with, there are normal ones, and I think Kyungsoo is the most normal one, and he cooked once for us too, so I appreciate him the most… but don’t get the wrong idea, I already have someone in my mind and it’s not an EXO guy.” Yoona explain while laughing with gaped open, Hyo thought it looks cute, like how an Alligator opens its mouth waiting for its food.

 

Then they stopped to a door and Yoona opened it, “Here we are, be sure to change fast because we came pretty late, hurry!” Yoona told Hyo while pushing her lightly inside.

They searched for their lockers and Hyo is very happy about her locker number, since it’s 32, two of her most favorite numbers.

 

After 5 minutes, the girls lined up near the volleyball court with the boy’s line-up parallel to them.

They are happily chatting with each other but got interrupted by a loud whistle, by Mr. Choi.

“Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, starting today and for the rest of this school year, I’ll be your P.E teacher, I’m Mr. Choi.” He introduced while shouting making Hyo and Yoona put their hands on their ears.

“Today, we will play Volleyball, well it’s pretty obvious since we’re here, and of course girls will pay separately with boys and vice versa.” He said while walking pass in the center of their line-ups.

“It’s only a game, just enjoy it but for the next meetings, we need to adjust and train you properly because Volleyball try-outs for Men and Women is 3 weeks ahead, and I want many of you, to pass it, and it’s part of your grades, from your performance at the try-out.” He said and many let out frustrated groans.

“Are you complaining?!” Mr. Choi shouted again and Hyo and Yoona placed their hands in their ears again. And all of them answered, ‘No, Sir.’

“Okay, go!” Mr. Choi whistled again and the boys and girls formed groups of 6 members each.

 

Hyo and Yoona is currently watching the other girls play before taking their turn with their team.

“Hyo, I admit, I don’t really like Volleyball, so I’m not good at it and if you are, please cover for me when I can’t.” Yoona said with a scowl face.

Though Hyo heard it, she can’t take her eyes off Tao whose effortlessly spiking the ball to the opponent’s court side.

Hyo clapped her hands in a little space with her knees in her chest making her look like a kid.

Yoona can’t resist Hyo’s cuteness pinched her cheeks hard to alert Hyo back,

“Wh-what?” Hyo asked while caressing her now red cheeks.

“Are you even listening to me? Oh… getting interested in Tao?” Yoona said with a sly grin.

Hyoyeon blushed but shook her head immediately,

“N-no, Yoona, it’s just that he plays volleyball well like he’s a professional.” Hyo explained herself but Yoona’s grin didn’t leave her face yet as she answers,

“Well, he’s the school’s Overall Club Coordinator for a reason, back in City of Seoul Middle School, Tao is really popular for being a person who plays almost all of sports well, that’s why when we entered in CSHS, he was nominated instantly, and the Student’s Council here is picked by the School’s Board themselves and he was chosen.” Yoona explained again.

“How do you know that much Yoona?” Hyo asked.

“Actually, I’m also a member of Newspaper Club. I’m a writer there.” Yoona said while standing up and helping Hyo to stand too because it’s their turn now.

 

The P.E went by okay, well for Hyo because she can play Volleyball since she was a V-player once in their town aside from being a Track and Field representative and a Dancing Queen, while Yoona is massaging her head who got hit by the ball, but not really hard.

 

While caressing Yoona’s head to cool the pain down, Hyo accidentally eyed-to-eye with Tao, but Tao moved his eyes away from her before Hyo could ask what is wrong.

 

Then the day went with Hyo having a space for thinking about what she could have possibly done to receive such treatment from Tao for the day.

And now, it’s time to head back to the dorms.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

HAHAHAHHAHA.

I updated! Yah like it?

 

I added another chapter because of excitement knowing that I already have 25 subscribers!

 

Well, I mean, for a starter like me, it's already a big miracle, plus my other subscribers, commentors, upvoters from my other stories as well, makes me UGLY CRY.

 

I hope I'm not disappointing you guys with the story. Just let me know if you don't understand or like some parts of the stories.

 

 

Thanks for the support guys.

 

MUWAH <3 :D