Hometown and the comeback of a Dancing Machine

City of Seoul High School

 

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY

 

 

 

“Well, we can PERFECTLY see that some of you guys just don’t want a mere friendship from our Dancing Queen, a.k.a Kim Hyoyeon.” I started and grunted.

I can see Sehun, Lay, Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo (woah, even him), Xiumin, Tao (who got here just as I spoke and he heard it), and what?! Kris??!! – bowing their heads down with red shade smothering their faces.

“See who looks guilty.” Yuri said and Chanyeol backed up himself,

“But even though we’re finding Hyo interesting, we still want to improve ourselves in this school.” Taeyeon smirked and shook her head slowly,

“Okay, okay guys, I know our Hyo is cute and talented but we also want to tell you that we want her not lose focus in our group and her studies includes that too, pure concern.” She said calmly.

The girls nodded and Luhan spoke up,

“We’re also aware of that, but don’t worry, I think still at this point, none of us are thinking about getting it on to the anohter level with Hyoyeon, which is escorting her to be our girlfriend, we’re still on the stage of impressing ourselves to her. We promise, right EXO?” Then they all nodded and bowed to us.

 

The girls gave each other looks and we affirmed them an ‘okay’ and they all smiled and thanked us.

Then we searched for Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I lost her guys. It’s because the cafeteria made tuna sandwich, my favorite and I forgot about her, like what I always do. I’m sorry.” Sooyoung said with a stern face and hastily gave us a bow and run off for her dear life before Yoona and Yuri can catch her for losing Hyo, the girl who barely know the school and its directions.

“What?! And I think Hyo is not good with directions because she always ask someone to go with her in unfamiliar places, and she’s only been here for 1 and ½ day.” Luhan said while scratching his head and looking at his surroundings and we started panicking deep inside.

 

"And you don't have a favorite food Sooyoung. FOOD itself is your favorite thing." Yuri said as they finally grabbed Sooyoung.

 

“This is going to be bad.” I said and I observed at how big this place is to search for Hyo. And we only have 20 minutes left for lunch.

 

“Let’s divide the group and search for Hyo. I think she maybe has gone pretty far since it has been 15 minutes since Sooyoung lost her.” Kris instructed and we all formed groups.

 

 

First, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Tao and Chen to the Diamond Building.

Second, Yoona, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Jessica to the Sapphire Building.

Third, Kris, Sunny, Baekhyun and Sehun to the Ruby Building.

Fourth, I, Sooyoung,  Lay and Luhan to the Emerald Building.

Fifth, Yuri, Xiumin and Suho to the Amethyst Building.

 

 

 

“Remember to text or call everyone if you found her.” Kris said and we all headed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wah!! Tiffany-shii!” Of course, how could I forget that we’re Diamond Students and here we are in Emerald Building, and so the E-students are starting to give attentions to us.  

“Please Luhan look at the camera!” a girl shouted and Luhan just looked at the camera lamely, not his common attitude towards his fans when he would always let them and give smiles, he’s too fond in searching for Hyo.

Oh, I’m starting to ship him with Hyo…. ‘HyoHan’ or ‘LuHyo’, I wonder what couple name suits them better? I’ll think about that later.

 

Lay stepped closer to a guy who was has an insecure look in his face when he saw Lay close to him,

“Can I ask? Have you seen this girl?” Lay asked nicely and the guy looked at him and peeped at the phone screen Lay is showing him with Hyo’s picture.

The guy widens his eyes and said,

“Isn’t she the new Diamond Student? I want to see her dance soon.” He said with an exhale and Lay glared at him and just walked to another student.

“Have you seen her?” Lay showed the picture again and the student thinks for a while before a smile curves up to her face,

“I think I saw her going earlier between Sapphire and Ruby Building, like on the way to the library.” Lay smiled widely with his dimples showing hard and gave the girl a hug and the girls screamed and the girl he hugged almost lost her balance.

“Let’s go!” Lay said to us and Sooyoung texted the others.

 

“By the way, how did you have a picture of Hyoyeon, Lay, on your phone?” I asked and his face burned in red shade and he just walked faster, leaving us behind.

 

 

Sooyoung and I laughed and Luhan let out a sigh and we all went to the library.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON

 

 

 

I, Seohyun, Tao and Chen received texts from Sooyoung saying that a student saw Hyoyeon going to the library sited between Ruby and Sapphire Building and we all head there.

 

We are now walking just in cool because we’re pretty tired from running and searching from left to right, any signs of Hyoyeon, but Tao ran his way to the library and we three just let him be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What we saw was unexpected.

 

Tao is holding a guy down in his arms on back and face on the desk so we can’t see who it is with a shocked Hyoyeon standing tensed and staring at them.

 

“What the heck is happening?” I asked Tao and he just groaned.

“I saw this guy holding Hyoyeon’s waist but her body is shaking tremendously.” Tao said and pressed the guy’s arms harder. I’ve never seen him snap like this so I whispered to Chen to tell him to stop.

“Actually, I can only make Tao lessen his grip, but only Kris and Suho can make him obey because they’re Pres and V-Pres of Student Council and Tao looks up to them so much.” Chen said.

And before I can say something, the door burst opened and the others let out all together a “Where’s Hyoyeon?” and stumbled on their way to the door but quickly went to disbelief expressions seeing what Tao is doing to the guy I still don’t know who is.

 

“What the heck is happening?” Suho also said and ordered Tao to let go but he didn’t and Tao just explained what happened and I can see the other EXO guys who like Hyo gave shooting glares to the guy but Kris told them to stop yet Tao didn’t nudged.

 

The girls was about to step up too but we hesitated when Hyo finally moved and held Tao’s shoulders,

“Calm down Tao, it was all a misunderstanding.. I know him, he just grabbed me when I was to fall because someone spilled water and I didn’t know there was and I accidentally stepped on it.” She said and Tao finally lose his grip and the guy held his head and Hyoyeon said ‘sorry’ he just nodded and Sehun held Tao and the guys calmed him down.

The guy nodded and he faced us finally.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was actually Eunhyuk. Our senior.

 

 

 

The Dancing King of Super Junior, our senior who even though graduated 2 years ago already, and is now in College, the students still recognizes him and his achievements as a dancer and group member of one of CSHS most successful boy group.

 

We all bowed down and he just snickered and told us to put aside the formality and take our seats.

“Explain. How and when you got here.” I said to Hyoyeon whose now bowing to us 90 degrees.

“I’m sorry again Taeyeon, when I lost Sooyoung’s hands, other students started flocking in the cafeteria and I got lost with all the bumps and then I had no idea where to go so I just kept walking until I got to a familiar spot where Sunny and I went to earlier and I remembered the library, then I coincidentally met Eunhyuk on the way.” She clarified still bowing.

Eunhyuk chuckled and held Hyo’s neck to make her stand straight again.

“I’m sorry too Eunhyuk for not knowing that you were a legendary senior here. And I’m sorry too for flicking your forehead earlier because I saw a bug there.” She apologized cutely and I bet she doesn’t realize how cute she looks right now actually.

Eunhyuk laughed and ruffled her head making her pout, I saw the hands of other guys bolting to fists but they just laughed at the sight. Good job guys.

 

Then Eunhyuk joined us for some talks, making us forget about our resuming time for our special class. And it was too late for us to comprehend the time because of the bell’s signal.

“Don’t worry, I’ll talk to Mr. Kang to pass you for this time. I’m one of his favorites before.” He said with a joke and we all thanked him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We then head to our normal classes.

 

 

 

 

 

“Tao!” Hyo called out and Tao turned to her but quickly looked down.

“Aish, don’t worry, Eunhyuk said that he’s not mad and neither do I, please smile back my Wushu Panda.” Hyo said while making a smile of her own and lifted Tao’s face tracing his face to form one too.

Tao smiled finally and Hyo giggled.

“You’re too cute to handle Tao, I’m so thankful you’re here.” Hyo said but her smile turned to a sad one.

“H-Hyo! Don’t worry, I’m sure Hyochun and Mrs. Kim are okay back in the town.” Tao comforted Hyo who only let a weak smile. I don’t like that.

Sooyoung who overheard the conversation helped to ease the lowering atmosphere and came to hugged Hyo’s back.

“Hyo, I got melon bread here, do you want some?” Sooyoung offered and Hyo smiled and they cutely ate the melon bread though the share is 70%-30% of the large-sized melon bread and obviously Sooyoung got the 70%.

 

And when we got to the Diamond Building, we all gave each other good lucks and divided according to our year and sections.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOYEON

 

 

 

I want to see Mom and Hyochun.

They’ve always sent me a text since I got here for about 1 month and I briefly situated in a friend’s apartment.

“Hyoyeon, please answer this problem.” Ms.Lee told me as she caught me gazing at nowhere, yes, she’s actually our Math teacher, the teacher I first met in CSHS.

I almost lazily got up from my seat and went to the board and answered the problem.

“You just need to transpose the -2 in the x-2 but its sign will change to positive, that’s vice versa to a positive one to be negative. Then proceed to the equation with -2 changed to +2.” I explained and Ms.Lee nodded as I got the problem correct.

And blah blah blah Ms.Lee explained the other equations. Though my mind is set on what she’s expounding, I know my heart is lost somewhere.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Poke. poke. Another poke, from our group’s shikshin, well that’s what Yoona called her once though I think she’s also one.

 

“Okay, stop it now.” I said and Sooyoung shifted a giggle as I got out from my daydream.

“Are you hungry Hyo? I got a steam bun here.” Sooyoung went to grab her bag and picked a steam bun from it but I can see Xiumin running like thunder with his eyes shooting yellow blasers at the steam bun, towards her.

“Please, give him the steam bun or I don’t know what more will happen to you Sooyoung.” Suho sighed to the now scene of Sooyoung holding the steam bun up high with one hand and the other holding Xiumin’s face whose trying to grab the food.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s now the end of our second day here but we’re currently staying at a bench in front of the cafeteria because some of the girls and guys are hungry.

 

 

 

 

Then I heard my phone ring and my muscles in the face almost bloated up because it was stretched too much as I saw the caller. Hyochun.

 

“Hyochun! My baby! How are you?” I asked and I felt them trying to overhear our conversation.

 

“Noona! I miss you~ I hope you’re doing okay there, please don’t let any guys have their move on you. Or else I’ll break their necks with one swift.” Hyochun said and I giggled at his cuteness.

Yes, yes, I know he has a big sister complex on me but he’s my baby brother so I think it doesn’t bother me that much. Well except that he would crawl on to the guys who try to approach me and scare their brains out.

“Aww.. I miss you too. Nah, Noona is too worked up to achieve her dreams and do well in my studies to have time for that. And no, please, I already told you to stay away from too much brutality.” I said to him and he only hummed in response.

“Why did you call anyways?” I asked him while combing my hair with my fingers.

“Ah, Mom said that she sent you a box containing foods made from our town. Maybe it would be there tomorrow. So please check it out. You’ll definitely like it.” He informed and I smiled at that. Mom would never stop thinking about me. She’s surely the best.

Then I heard a noise of an arriving bus with its bell telling it’s about to go on the ohter line from Hyochun.

“Noona, I have to go, my bus is here. Please always take care and remember what I said. I love you! Muwah!” He said and I just smiled and ended the call.

“Who’s that?” Xiumin asked whose face is just inches from mine. I almost jumped in surprised but he leaned back and bites a steam bun. Guess he won over Sooyoung.

“It’s my younger brother, Hyochun. He told that I have a package to get.” I said and he nodded still his mouth on the steam bun.

Then they started to grabbed their things and we head to our dorms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yoona, can you help me go to the mail center of the school? Like the place students can get their packages.” I asked Yoona while we’re on the cafeteria eating with the others.

“Oh, I can help you! I know how to go there.” Chanyeol said.

“Ah, sorry Chanyeol but since Yoona and I go to the same year and section, I won’t get loss on my way back since you’re a sophomore and your classroom is really far from mine.” I explained while fumbling with my fingers. Putting someone’s offer makes me feel like I have a heart of a rock.

He then nodded and smiled nicely.

“I’ll just buy you something next time. Okay?” I tried to get him cheer up. He smiled widely, his unique creepy way and Sehun smacked his head and they started to argue, Sooyoung grabbed my arms and whined about wanting a treat too then Luhan interfered with Chanyeol and Sehun but also got into the disputation.

“Okay, I’ll just cook something for you all.” I sighed and held my head.

The girls, especially Taeyeon and Sunny, started jumping like kids and the guys smiled and high-fived each other.

“Let’s go Hyo, the class will resume about 12 minutes.” Yoona said while looking at her watch.

I get up and waved the others off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“The Mail Center is near the Amethyst Building, it’s just at the pretty far back of the Diamond’s Building, so we can get your package and get back in short time.” Yoona said and smiled. She intertwined her arms with mine as she usually do and then some students try to wave at us.

“Hi Yoona!” A guy with sky blue shirt said. Yoona smiled at him.

Some moments, more students are trying to greet Yoona.

I only have my head down but I heard people calling me.

“Hyoyeon! I’m looking forward to your future performances!” A girl with red hair said. I wave at her rather awkwardly and just smiled.

“Hello Hyo!”

“Blondie Hyo!”

“Dancing Queen!”

 

And so many names are starting to call me. Though this is awkward and new to me, I’m actually glad people are waiting for me to show how much I deserve the place I’m in.

Then Yoona pinched my cheeks as we’re now standing in front of the Mail Center.

I smiled and went inside.

“Wait, Hyo, I need to go to the Comfort room. Don’t worry, it’s only like 10 meters away from here, just stay here and wait for me to come back.” She said and I nodded.

Then I told the person in the desk and she asked for my name, year, section and building.

“Kim Hyoyeon, First year, Section 2 from Diamond Building.” She nodded and went inside a room, maybe to get the package.

 

I played with my phone for a while then I heard girls screaming outside. I tried to take a peek but the woman called me and I saw her with this pretty huge package that needs like 2 persons to handle.

“T-Thank You.” I said as I try to balance the box in my small hands. And it’s pretty heavy, I wonder if these foods will last for months or even years.

 

I slowly make my way out of the Mail Center but I stumbled. I was about to scream and closed my eyes and wait for another head bump like in my first day and wake up inside the infirmary again.

But instead of the ground, I felt hands holding my waist protectively.

 

Then I heard gasps and screams again from girls.

“You okay miss?” I heard from the person who held my waist and is now helping me stand up.

 I heard him chuckle and said,

“You can open your eyes now princess.” He said and I did open my eyes.

He has blonde hair with slightly tanned skin like Yuri’s, he has a body with firm but in good size muscles and he’s wearing a white polo  with the 2 upper buttons opened and black jeans. He’s like an Adonis.

“Hyo! Ohmy… You’re back EXO’s Dancing.. I mean EXO’s y Dancing Machine.” I heard Yoona called from behind and the guy picked my package and smiled at Yoona.

“Yes, I’m back Yoona, so you know this princess?” He asked and smiled at me with a wink.

“Oh, She’s Hyoyeon, Kim Hyoyeon, our new Dancing Queen of Diamond’s Girls’ Generation.” Yoona said with a proud smile and threw imaginary confetti’s at me.

 

“Let me help you with this. Ummnn, Hyoyeon.” He said as he picked up the package with his hands like it only weights like a feather. I just agreed because Yoona already tugged me to our classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

 

“Oh, guys, Kai is back. He just arrived an hour earlier in here and arranged his things to his Dorm room.” Chen said while looking at his phone with Kai’s message on it.

EXO and GG just nodded as they were walking down the hallways. But their ears stood up with what Chen said next,

“He also said that he met a cute blondie girl.” Chen said and stopped his walking with the next words.

“She’s GG’s Dancing Queen, right? Kai said.” Then all them halt and turned their heads on Chen.

“So our Dancing Machines have met.” Suho smiled but Lay and Sehun glared at him.

“So I guess, I need to add Kai to my list.” Baekhyun said and scribbled down Kai’s name on a notebook.

“What’s with that list?” Jessica asked.

“My list of enemies for Hyoyeon’s heart.” Baek said with a smile.

“Eww. So cheesy, come on, let’s go. We’ll meet them again anyways.” Xiumin said and him and Baekhyun argued along the hallways but shut up when Kris flicked their foreheads.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

YOW YOW.

 

Hehehehehe.

 

So there you go, EXO's Dancing Machine, Kai, the Adonis.

 

I think it's not glamorous enough but I tried. *ugly cries*

 

 

Thanks for the support guys. I love you all.

 

 

MUWAH~! <3

 

I'm sorry but I think I'll update for 2-3 days or even more because I haven't started the 8th chapter yet and school is becoming hell again with the exams and contests....

sorry guyssss.. please don't hate me.. love u all <3