Exams and Problems

City of Seoul High School

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

About 1 month before the showcase..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The past days have been very exhausting for our cute Dancing Queen.

Waking up so early in the morning, classes, then practice for the Showcase.

 

Hyoyeon admits it herself; she’s a newbie when it comes to this kind of a tight schedule.

Heck, she still has to do her assignments and projects as a student. She understands that the other 4 guys experiences this too but she can see well that she’s the only one struggling while they’re cool with it.

 

“Alright! Go back to phase #6 so that I can see the poses you’ll execute for the car-machine step.” Ma’am BoA instructed the boys and girl and so they got up from a 2-minute water break and the 5 went to their positions since Hyoyeon will come out later in the dance, because Ma’am BoA thinks ‘Whole CSHS will get crazy when you appear in this kind of style’.

 

 

 

Let me take a ride

Shift into drive

Geobeul naejima ije kkumi shilyeondwae

 

eoje boda hangeoreum deo dagaseon dojeon

 

Chwekangeun hyanghae MAX, Chwekangeun hyanghae MAX!

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon watches as the 5 forms the phase #6 whereas they’ll be doing a car-machine-like step, she now looks up to Henry because of his English-speaking skills and also Taemin for handling the high notes well though she can also see that Taemin is a real Dancing Machine too, then here goes Eunhyuk whose rapping skills is also impressive and the moment he took a dance step in the first routine, Hyoyeon cannot question the acknowledgement CSHS has given him.

 

Hyoyeon heaved a sigh and Ma’am BoA turned to her.

“What’s with the sigh Hyoyeon? Tired?” She asked with a worried tone in her voice.

Hyoyeon shook her head and just smiled at her telling it’s okay.

 

 

Then they both looked back at the 5 men when Kai rapped his part:

 

 

 

AH~HA! We’ve got a purpose!

 

Yeollin sesang-ui kkeutkkaji meomchuji

 

malgo jeonjin tto jeonjin (LET’S GO!)
 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon clapped her hands as she was astonished by that part, Kai winked at her when he heard her clap and smiled (or more like a smirk) throughout.

 

Then they stopped just about Hyoyeon’s part because they need to continue learning the other steps.

 

“Okay guys; let’s go to my most favorite part, the girl rap!” Ma’am BoA smiled but before she says the next words, her phone rung and she answered it with a huff.

 

“What is it Sungmin? This better be good or--” She paused for a while trying to understand what she heard before she shifted from left to right with panic and confusion invading her face.

 

“Ye-yes.. I’ll be there, just wait for me.” She said before ending the call.

 

“Guys.. I have to go.. not only for now but it will take time.. and that’s a problem.” She said while brushing her fingers in her black locks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“OMO! Ma’m Boa will be away for a while? How about your performance Unnie?” Seohyun asked as they’re now on their way to their lockers.

 

Hyoyeon continues to stare in the ground before looking straight.

“I.. don’t know.. I’m pretty tired with my activities this whole month, I barely even contact Hyochun or Mom.. I also think I forgot something important.” Hyoyeon breathe before Yoona yanked her shoulders.

 

“Yah, Hyoyeon, It’s our exam next week! How could you forget?” Yoona said and that left Hyoyeon with widen eyes at the sudden realization.

 

“I’m doomed.” Before the girls patted her shoulders.

 

“I’m sorry Hyo, but you know my work as the school’s writer, I also don’t have much time to study.” Yoona said.

 

“Freshmen to Juniors have their exams in the same date, not seniors because they take their exams a week earlier than us.” Jessica informed while playing with her hair.

 

Hyoyeon hummed in response.

 

“I need a tutor, girls because with all things happening to me, I need someone who can keep me in tracks for studying.” She said and the girls think for a while.

 

“OH! How about Suho or Kris? Since they’re seniors, they’re now free from exams. And they’re both one of the top students in academics.” Taeyeon suggested and the girls agreed.

 

“I think Suho could do it, because Kris needs to write his raps for the showcase himself. Don’t worry Hyoyeon, Suho is one of the nicest guy in the campus.” Yuri reassured just as they arrive in front of their lockers.

 

“I’ll help you ask him, he’s my cousin after all.” Tiffany said.

 

The other girls looked at her with surprise.

 

“Sorry I didn’t told you guys. Heheheh.” Tiffany said she scratches her neck in embarrassment.

 

“Okay, go back to your dorms now girls and of course Hyoyeon, to your practice.” Taeyeon said and the girls waved Hyoyeon a goodbye and she heads toward the dance practice room of the Diamond Building.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s wrong Hyo?” Taemin asked Hyo as he plumps down with her with a water bottle in his hands, little sweats forming in his forehead, wearing a sleeveless white shirt and red hammer pants.

 

Hyoyeon gulped down her water before answering Taemin.

 

“Just worried about our exams next week, my activities prevent me from having a right time to study but I’ll ask someone I know to help me.” She said with a smile though deep inside, she’s really worried.

 

Taemin nodded and told Hyo he can help her. Hyoyeon kindly refused the offer since she knows Taemin needs time to study too.

 

“I really want to help Hyo. She’s admirable and humble and I want to help her for being a great dancing companion.” Taemin thought with a slight ache in his heavy beating heart seating beside his crush, yes and that’s Hyoyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now that Ma’am BoA is currently away, she asked Eunhyuk to lead the group and chorerograph the remaining parts of the performance.

 

“Last minute for the water break guys!” Eunhyuk shouted throughout the room.

 

They danced the phases Ma’am BoA taught because until now Eunhyuk is still struggling with the steps, thanks unicorns he has Dancing Machines to help him too, but their problem is with Hyoyeon’s part. They think that they need slower or less powerful steps since Hyoyeon is a female, maybe she can’t cope up with male-choreography. They just don’t know, they’ wrong.

 

Hyoyeon looks at them as they dance again, sometimes Hyo would go practice other steps from her earlier dance practices since her part in the performance hasn’t come up yet.

 

But this time, she’s tired with doing that and even though with only watching the guys, she also memorized their steps. She tip toed in their back and danced with them.

 

At first they guys didn’t noticed it for they are so glued in their own movements in the mirror, but not until Henry caught a glimpse of a waving Blonde Hair behind him.

 

He signaled Eunhyuk and the other guys to look at their back.

 

The sight they saw, though they’re watching at the mirror in front of them, made them realize how wrong they are with underestimating Hyoyeon just because she’s a female.

 

Here she is, effortlessly waving her body, clicking her fingers, moves her feet, and with a smile that doesn’t fail to not fade in her beautiful face.

 

She dances with power like she’s a professional. Even better than a guy’s skills.

 

Hyoyeon didn’t notice the glances they give her as she’s too preoccupied enjoying the hard-hitting steps.

 

 

The steps they’ve done so far have 8 phases, leaving them 3-4 more.

 

They stopped just about Hyoyeon’s rap part and they stared at Hyo with smiles and amusement.

 

“You sure you didn’t trained any dance types?” Kai asked while pulling a towel in his bag.

 

Hyoyeon got back to her senses when the guys are now smiling at her.

 

“Umn.. sorry for interrupting you.. it’s just I haven’t done anything yet so I tried to copy your steps.” She bowed and Eunhyuk chuckled at the cuteness.

 

“And you know the steps just from looking at us? Then that’s a very unique talent Hyo.” He said while ruffling Hyo’s head as she bows again with red face.

 

“I think we should start Hyo’s part next, next week because this upcoming week, we have our exams.” Luhan said while now tidying his things because it’s time to go back.

 

“That’s right. Then let’s go! See you next, next week guys!” Eunhyuk said and each of them waved goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the hallways..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon was about to go to the Changing room to change her clothes and just take a shower in their dorm, when he saw Suho walking towards her direction.

 

“Suho!” Hyoyeon called to their Student Council President.

 

Suho looked up front from the papers he’s holding and gave out a smile as he sees his cute dongsaeng walking to him.

 

“What can I do for you Hyo?” Suho said as Hyoyeon is now in front of him.

 

Hyoyeon looked down and fumbled with her fingers and Suho chortled.

 

“Umn.. can you help me study for our exam next week?” Hyo asked still not looking up at Suho and he smiled and patted Hyo’s shoulders.

 

 

“Sure. I’m ready to help such a cute dongsaeng.” He agreed but only mumbled the last sentence making it hard for Hyo to catch.

 

“R-really?! Thanks Suho!” Hyoyeon finally looked at him with her eye-smile that left Suho stunned for a moment and nodded for assurance.

 

“I hope we can start tomorrow since we’ve stopped temporarily our dance practice for the showcase.” Hyoyeon chimed and Suho agreed.

 

“Then meet me in the Student Council Room from tomorrow on after your classes and the weekends every afternoon. Be sure to not be late, okay?” Suho said before bidding farewell to Hyoyeon who happily skipped to the changing room.

 

 

Suho clutched to his chest as he sighed.

 

“Better learn to restrain yourself Suho before Baekhyun adds you to his list about his enemies for Hyoyeon.” He whispered before turning to his designation, to meet EXO.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wait, wait, let me repeat that. You’ll be tutoring Hyoyeon starting tomorrow?!” Chanyeol said as Suho told them about what they, him and Hyoyeon, talked about earlier.

 

Suho nodded while still looking at his papers.

“J-jus the two of you? In the Student Council Room?” Sehun said while fakely passing out and Lay got him and tried to fan him some air.

 

“Suho! How could you do this to us~” Lay said and Kris flicked their foreheads and they sit straightly again.

 

“I’ll join the reviewing. Just to make sure, Suho wouldn’t eat Hyo.” Baekhyun scoffed and was about to write down Suho’s name in the list when Suho stopped him.

 

“Okay, let me clear things up, I’m just helping Hyo because she’s my dongsaeng. You don’t need to treat me like an enemy guys.” Suho said but Baekhyun only raised his eyebrows.

 

Of course the guys didn’t believed Suho but just tagged along in the review, threatening to just destroy their reviewing if he wouldn’t let them. Kris looked at Suho with pitiful eyes though it can’t be expressed rightly in his face, just showing a stoic one.

 

Suho finally agreed and the guys rejoiced.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the student council room…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So….”

 

“What are you doing here... girls?” Chen asked while looking at the girls in the other table.

 

Hyoyeon is still at the lockers with Seohyun so EXO and GG went to the Student Council Room earlier.

 

“Of course, we just couldn’t let you be with Hyoyeon when she’s alone. She’s still dense to your real intentions guys so we’re here to protect our Innocent Dancing Queen.” Tiffany said with sticking her tongue at Chen who did the same too.

 

 

“We think that this is a good thing, to study together so we can exchange ideas and help each other.” Yoona said while getting her books outside her bag.

 

Then about just time, Hyoyeon and Seohyun opened the doors and walked in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But the thing is, it’s not them who left GG with widen eyes and giggles after.

 

And EXO scrunching together their eyebrows and arms crossing as they stare with dark eyes to the new people who will join their study.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello guys, we hope we don’t disturb you.” The first one who entered greeted GG and EXO.

 

“Yes you are disturbing us.” Luhan mumbled.

 

“I hope it’s okay I invited them guys, it’s just that I heard them while we’re on our way here that they’re struggling with reviewing for the exams next week so I told them about here.” Hyoyeon said and apologized, of course they can’t say NO to her and they just nodded.

 

 

Suho let them seat in the table beside EXO because their table is larger than the girls.

 

 

The room was covered with exchange of opinions and flipping pages and scribbles of pen coming from the girls’ table.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile the other table has a tense atmosphere and no one is moving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, not before Chen talked.

 

 

 

“So..”

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here.. B.A.P?” Chen asked again.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

STILL NOT A DOUBLE-UPDATE. yep yep. SORRY.

 

It's just that I'm so busy with school because I have a lot of responsibilities, like I'm the President of our club, a Leader for the Choir, Leader for a group project and other things plus College Entrance Exams.

 

Still I'm very thankful for all the loyal ones here. lol.

 

 

 

Thanks for the support guys.

 

 

MUWAH~!