Plan to Talk

City of Seoul High School

 

 

YOONA

 

 

“Hyo?” I called to her. It seems like since P.E Hyo has been staring at nowhere. Something is bothering her and I think it has to do with Tao because she asked about him earlier.

 

We are on our way to our lockers before meeting up with the other GG girls.

 

“Y-yeah?” She answered back after I patted her shoulders.

 

“Is there something that bothers you? Like Tao?” I asked then Hyo nodded her head while looking at the ground. This girl is really adorable; I want her to be my little sister!

 

“I think Tao holds a grudge on me or something. It’s just that I see him smile and talk to you and to the others, EXO or GG members, but when it comes to me… He has this blank and cold stare, like colder than Kris’ and it seems like I did something bad to him before.” She said and we got to our respective lockers and opened them.

“Hmmnn..” I hummed in understanding while thinking about a way to cheer her up.

 

Then an idea came to my mind.

 

“Hyo, do you like Ice-cream?” I asked her, she widened her eyes, but gave an eyesmile and a big nod.

“I know a place that sells really good Ice-cream with many amazing flavors, why don’t we invite the other girls and EXO? Then I’ll get a chance to convince Tao to talk to you.” I invited and she fumbled with her fingers for a while then gave an assuring nod.

 

I slightly squealed and hugged her.

 

“Let’s go meet the girls and ask EXO if they want to come.”

 

 

 

“Let’s go!” Taeyeon exclaimed while running like a child through the hallways with Sunny, though these 2 are one of the oldests in our group, they act the most child-like and they’re both Ice-cream lovers.

 

The other girls laughed at them and I looked at Hyo, there are still worries in her face

 

I walked beside her and intertwined my arms with hers’.

 

“Don’t worry Hyo, I’m sure Tao has a good reason. And I promise, though I’ve never seen him doing it a girl, if he ever points his Wushu stick in your face, I’ll burn him to ashes.” I joked and it made Hyo laughed.

 

Then we saw EXO sitting on the bench near the Topaz-Building and I can see some girls taking pictures and stares at them in amazement.

 

I texted Kyungsoo earlier and told him about Tao. Then I asked him if EXO would like to go with us in the Ice-cream shop and to hold my plan there, he agreed and so the rest of EXO and about the plan but I told him not to tell Tao’s actions towards Hyo. Though it took time to convince Sehun and Chanyeol who keeps on bugging him about why does Tao can have a moment with Hyo. Of course they will only tell Tao about going to the Ice-cream shop and he happily obliged.

 

“Hey!” Sooyoung shouted gaining their attention.

 

“Wahh! It’s GG guys! ohmygosh!” A girl exclaimed. Then the girl crowd whose surrounding EXO turned to a girl + boy crowd.

 

“Hi Jessica!” A boy with red glasses called to Jessica. I remember that he’s one of Jessica’s biggest fanboys in school.

Jessica smiled and waved to the guy.

“Yuri!” A girl shouted and Yuri waved back.

“Sunny! Please give us one aegyo!” A guy yelled and Sunny let out a wink and peace sign.

 

We’re kinda used to this attention from the other students of other buildings. Then Tiffany held Hyo’s hands and went to get everyone’s attention.

 

“Good day guys! I want to introduce our new member, Hyoyeon, Kim Hyoyeon. Starting from now on, she’ll be our one and only, DANCING QUEEN! Please support her too.” Tiffany announced and everyone let out claps.

Some repeated Hyo’s name trying to remember it.

Some even took pictures of her, and I saw my Newspaper Club’s photographers and I gave them thumbs up, I’ll write an article about Diamond-GG’s Dancing Queen later at night to be published.

Some gave Hyo waves and smiles.

I think we are more excited about Hyo than herself. She’s smiling and waving back at them too and let a bow when we went straight to where EXO is sitting.

 

“That was some presentation of your new member, Fany.” Kris said and Tiffany smiled.

“Well, they better watch out for Hyo from now on.” She said with a wave of her hair by her hands and they laugh.

“Right Hyo?” Tiffany asked and looked at Hyo.

“I guess..” Hyo said.

“Ah.. not only pretty and talented, you have such a humble heart, come here.” Sooyoung said and hugged Hyo.

“I wish that you’ll open up for us Hyo, because from now on, we’re friends forever.” Kyungsoo said and Hyo stared into the ground and bowed her head making us worry.

 

“H-Hyo? Is something wrong?” Lay asked while trying to lift Hyo’s face by her chin.

 

We all gasped and went to find tissue because we see Hyoyeon crying.

 

“Don’t cry Hyo! I’m sorry if I said something wrong!” Kyungsoo said and Hyo is still crying.

 

Ohmydeer, my heart can’t take this.

 

“Wh-why are you crying?” Lay asked now holding Hyo’s arms.

 

Seohyun already got the tissue and wiped Hyo’s tears while all of us are waiting for her to respond.

Then we heard hiccups and she stopped crying.

 

 

 

 

 

LAY

 

 

I asked one more time because I’m not used to see girls crying in front of me.

“Why did you cry?” I asked and she looked up at me.

 

Dang. She looks like a lost pup with her teary eyes and she’s biting her bottom lips as she stopped looking for words. This girl is too innocent to realize how cute she is.

 

I paused for a moment and heard Luhan clearing his throat making me go back to reality.

Hold yourself Lay. Hyo is still a freshman.

 

“Did we do or say something wrong? You didn’t like what Kyungsoo said?” I asked making Kyungsoo smack my shoulders and I hissed.

 Hyo shook her head and step back from me, making me miss her warmth as I was just holding her arms.

 

She then bowed and bellowed with a shaky voice from crying,

“I’m just.. very, very, very thankful to meet wonderful people like you. I believe I’m just an ordinary girl with a dream but with every moment I spend with you with just today, you made me feel I have something that I can show and be proud of myself.” She said and I swear, I felt my heart skipped a beat.

Then we all smiled and we tried to hug her but Suho said that we may suffocate her so some of us just gave her high fives and smiles.

Then we headed out to the gates and walked to the Ice-cream shop Yoona told us.

 

While walking…..

 

 

 

 

 

SEHUN

 

 

 

What Hyoyeon said made me conclude something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I like her.

 

 

 

I think I like her now. I know it’s only the first day and we haven’t shared any special moments yet but she’s the girl I think I’ll fall into. She’s pretty, cute, talented and humble, all characteristics I’m searching for a girl. But I sense Luhan, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and now Lay as rivals. Let the best man wins.

 

 

I’ve thinking about this while we’re on our way to the shop. And I didn’t noticed that Baekhyun is making a move again. Dang.

 

 

I walked closely to him as he walks besides Hyo with Seohyun on her side.

“Unnie, do you think Chocolate Dip is better than Mint with crispy sprinkles? I’m thinking about what I’m going to buy between the two.” I heard Seohyun asked Hyo.

“Well, actually I prefer Chocolate but why not try a taste of both when we get there? I think it’s allowed to have a free taste before you ensure your Ice-cream flavor to buy.” Hyo answered with her angelic smile and Seo smiled back.

“You’re right unnie.”

Then Baekhyun poked Hyo’s cheeks making her startle a little.

“How about you Hyo? What flavor would you like?” Baek asked and Hyo thought for a while biting her bottom lips.

 

ADORABLE.

 

“I think I’ll have Strawberry with Vanilla syrup.” She said with twinkles in her eyes and Baek chuckled.

“All right, then I guess I’ll have that one too.” He said and Hyo smiled with eyes scrunching up like Crescent Moons.

Baek paused for a while, I think that smile K.O’ed him and then he smiled back.

 

I was about to punch his sides but Yoona yelled to us telling that we’re already here, this girl has a beauty like flowers but she acts tomboyish.

 

 

Then we all went in to the shop and seat on tables.

In the first table, Hyo, Sooyoung, Yuri, Xiumin, Kyungsoo, and Tao are together.

The next table has Seohyun, Yoona, Lay, Sunny, I, Luhan and Baekhyun.

And the last one has Kris, Taeyeon, Jessica, Chanyeol, Chen, and Suho.

 

 

My aegyo didn’t moved Kyungsoo as I tried to convince him to exchange seats with him. At least none of my rivals is seating with her either. Well I want to seat with Hyo and if she ever left an Ice-cream in her cheeks, then I would wipe with and---

My fantasy was interrupted when the waiter asked for our orders.

Then I noticed Yoona kept on checking her phone and types a message, not joining our conversations.

“Yoona? Aren’t you going to eat your Ice-cream?” I asked her as she was checking her and she glanced at Hyo’s table before answering me,

“Of course Sehun, why would I even go here?” She said and Lay chuckled. I just ignored her and peeked at Hyoyeon and I saw her laughing with Yuri and Sooyoung. I smiled and went back to start eating my Ice-cream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

KYUNGSOO

 

 

 

 

I texted Yoona on when we will act the plan.

 

 

 

To: GG-Im Yoona

From: EXO-Do Kyungsoo

Yoona, when will you tell Hyoyeon to go with you to the Comfort room and I’ll ask Tao that I’ll meet someone outside and so they could speak?

 

 

 

Then I heard my New message ring and opened the Inbox,

 

 

 

From: GG-Im Yoona

To: EXO-Do Kyungsoo

Wait, I want to finish my Ice-cream first, don’t worry I’m a fast-eater. This will only take me like 1 minute.

 

 

 

I chuckled. Does she have a stomach of a lion?I can see the big scoopd of her Ice-cream.

 

 

 

From: EXO-Do Kyungsoo

To: GG-Im Yoona

Are you sure you’re a woman? because you eat like a man. Ahahhaaha.. kidding..

 

 

 

Then I hissed in pain because Yoona stomped on my feet.

“Are you okay, Kyungsoo?” Xiumin asked when the pain escorted to my face.

I just nodded and went on eating after I pulled my tongue out at Yoona.

 

Then after a minute, I received another text from Yoona.

 

From: GG-Im Yoona

To: EXO-Do Kyungsoo

I’ll now ask Hyoyeon, count from 1-20 after we go out and then have Tao go with you to meet someone, well of course it’s not true. :P

 

I just hummed in response because my load balance is about to expire.

 

“Hyo, I need to go to the comfort room but it’s located outside here, can you go with me? Please..” She asked as she pouted at Hyo.

“Sure!” Hyo said and smiled. This girl is really cute. OH, Kyungsoo, focus on the plan.

They got up and head to the doors.

Exactly at their last step on the store, I counted from 1-20.

1..

2..

3..

4..

5..

 

….

 

 

 

 

 

HYOYEON

 

 

 

I went to the comfort room with Yoona.

I saw her giving thumbs up to someone back on the store but I didn’t have the chance to see who it was.

“Wait for me here Hyo, I’ll just have my toilet business.” Yoona said as she entered a stall.

Then we went out but Yoona said she forgot something and politely asked to me to just wait outside.

After some moments, I begin to wonder about Yoona but when I turned around, I saw Tao facing me.

I almost screamed but he held my mouth with his hand.

Then after a matter of seconds, he let go and sighed,

“Why would you scream? It’s not like I’ll harass you or something.” He said and was about to walk away but I called him and he turned back with a raised eyebrow.

 

“T-Tao.. I just want to ask, are you mad at me? Well,.. it’s not that I want you to like or be comfortable with me but I wish I can fix what’s not good between us.” I said to him while looking at the ground.

He chuckled and I looked up. His hands is bolt to a fist, I got scared but I think this is the only chance I have to talk with Tao, I’ve only transferred and having enemies is one of my most unlike things.

“You.. don’t really remember me?” Tao asked and his face is turning to a soft one.

I don’t really get what he is saying. But maybe he met me once before.

He walked closer to me and I stopped myself from stepping back.

“I.. know you before? We’ve met before?” I asked him and he closed his eyes and sighed.

“I’m the Panday guy you used to call instead of his real name. We’ve met before when we’re 8 yrs. Old, back in your town because it was my old home too but we moved out and I transferred to CSMS.” He explained and ruffled my hair.

My eyes widened and slowly my mouth gapes open.

Then I jumped and hugged Tao and he hugged me back. He was my best friend. But because I’m too sad to accept his moving out, my other friends helped me give my attention to other things and so I joined the Track and Field club and participated in a Volleyball game.

“I’m sorry.. I’m very sorry Tao.. I never thought I’ll meet you again. You promised to never leave me but you did and so I focused on other things and I stopped missing you. But now that you’re here, I promise to make it up for not recognizing you. So please forgive me.” I said to him with tears starting to prickle down.

He smiled and wiped the tears away.

“Don’t worry; I’m also at fault for leaving you when I promised I won’t. So don’t cry. I will make it up to you also. Best Friends again?” Tao asked me and extended his hands for a shake.

I happily obliged and we hugged again.

Then out of nowhere, someone cleared his throat and Tao and I both turned to the voice and saw Kyungsoo and Yoona.

“I knew it, you set this up right Kyungsoo?” Tao asked with a grin. Kyungsoo looked at me first and nodded.

“It was actually my plan; well I don’t want to see Hyo be sad all day because she kept thinking about why you keeps on avoiding her. And look at the result! You’re good again. We may not know, Best Friends may turn to Best Lovers.” Yoona confessed with a giggle but she mumbled the last sentence making me hard to catch it and I think I saw Tao blushed but he quickly turned around and held my wrists as we head back to the shop.

“Come on, we should get back before the others get worried.” He said.

I’m so happy to meet my best friend again. I’m excited to tell the others about it!

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

O-HAY!

I updated again! hohohohoho...

 

You're welcome.. You're welcome..

 

lol.

 

The support you guys gives keep me writing for more.

 

All of you are the best.

 

Thanks!

 

To all my subscribers, voters, commentors, friends and viewers, you are all invited to my party at the Unicron castle.

 

lol.

 

 

MUWAH~!