Getting to know Hyochun more

City of Seoul High School

 

 

 

 

HYOYEON

 

 

 

 

 

“NOOONA!” I heard my chingu calling to me. I smiled as I open my arms to hug him as he comes running towards to me. But at the second he was about to fill my arms, Sehun held him and he whines.

“H-hey, what are you doing to my Hyochun?” I asked Sehun who’s now dragging Hyochun away.

“Just a school tour Hyo, don’t worry. WE’LL TAKE CARE OF HIM.” Sehun said but I can see other glint in his eyes, opposite to his usually poker face but he and the other EXO already have taken Hyochun away before I can talk. Since I saw Tao together with them, I just let them be.

“Let’s go Hyo, or we’ll be late for English class preparation for the presentation.” Yoona said as we run towards our room. We have a presentation today about known Korean writers.

“Hyoyeon-shii here’s your papers.” Key said as he handles me the paper about my part in the presentation. I smiled at him and he smiled back before looking away with… wait, is his cheeks seems like they’re burning? Before I can even ask if he’s okay, the teacher called our group already and the 3 reporters, including me, went into the front.

 

 

 

The presentation went well, gaining us an ‘A’ grade. I jumped happily and high-fived Key who returned it back as we both laugh.

 

 

 

 

Yoona and I went out of the room to head to the changing room because P.E is next. The moment I stepped outside, Doojoon, a second-year student is waiting for me.

 

 

Yoona introduced him to me as the president of my fanclub in the school and a member of the group called B2ST. Yes, I didn’t actually get it at first why would I have one when I haven’t done anything yet. But he and his other fanclub officers of mine told me to let them continue since the group is beginning to get bigger these days, so I just let them be and eventually, we became friends.

 

 

 

“Hy-Hyoyeon shii!” Doojoon called with pink taint in his cheeks, he looks cute!

“Come on Doojoon, I told we are now friends so just drop the ‘-shii’ and call me by my first name.” I said as he nods in understanding. Then I asked him what made him come here. He smiled and answered me.

“Isn’t your birthday coming? We, ‘HyoHunnies’ wants to give you a wonderful gift but we want to know if you would prefer a party or just giving of gifts?” He asked and that surprised me a lot. Oh, also, my fanclub calls them as ‘HyoHunnies’ ... don’t know where they got the idea from but I kinda like it.

“Yah, Doojoon, no need for that, I’m already grateful for you guys to support me and that’s enough already, and knowing that you guys plans to wake up so early to occupy the front seats and record the showcase is a great gift already.” I said but I can see that Doojoon really wants to do something for my birthday before I kindly decline the offer again, Yoona spoke up,

“Hyoyeon likes party, so I guess party is a great one Doojoon.” She smiled wide and Doojoon nodded before walking away so fast having me no choice to take back what Yoona said.

“Yoonaaaaaa” I said as I turn back to her.

“Well, so that everyone can enjoy your birthday with you! Even your friends and family back in your hometown can come to the party. And plus, your birthday is 3 weeks away from now while the showcase is 2 weeks away, so we have great time to prepare.” Yoona said as she held my arms and lead me to the changing room. I just sighed but the thought of having the people in my hometown to celebrate my birthday is a great thing while I’m away from them for a couple of months already. So I just let them be.

 

 

After changing, we went to the gymnasium to play basketball. I saw Tao stretching already so I went up to him to ask about my brother.

“Panda? Where’s Hyochun?” I asked as I pat his head, He stood straight before offering me a smile.

“Well, Lay, Luhan and Xiumin is taking care of him now since they are only having free time. Don’t worry Hyo, our Chunnie will be okay.” He said but I pinched his cheeks because I can only call Hyochun as ‘Chunnie’. He laughed and Mr. Choi whistled, signaling us to go in line and start our P.E.

 

 

 

 

 

 

LUHAN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think Hyo will not like the idea of us bugging her brother about her.

“I’ll say it again, I will not tell you anything about my Noona so that you can plan for her birthday. And hey, it’s still 3 weeks away.” Hyochun scuffed and Lay let out a ‘tsked’ before massaging his temples.

“You know that we don’t have much time, so we’re trying to plan slowly and now is the first step, know Hyo’s favorites or whatsoever so that we can know what we can give for her birthday. You know that she holds a special place in our hearts, I bet even Kris.” Lay said but Hyochun only crossed his arms.

“Wait, even Kris?!” Xiumin exclaimed and Lay chuckled.

“I’m his cousin after all and we grew up together so even though he greatly keeps that cool face, I know when he shows other emotions, like he’s secretly falling for Hyo. You may guys not noticed but I saw him smile at Hyo when they slipped to the floor. It’s Wufan for sake, he rarely smile and that smile means he really do like the person.” We nodded but Xiumin’s eyes went wide again.

“You’re cousins!?” He asked again, I smacked his head because we’re supposed to ask Hyochun not Lay.

“All of us know except you. Maybe you also don’t know that Sehun is my half-brother, Tiffany and Suho are cousins, and Taeyeon is actually Baekhyun’s auntie and Tao and Hyo are childhood friends”. I said and Xiumin puffed out his cheeks. And then here goes Hyochun who squeezed his chubby cheeks making Xiumin whimper a bit and pull away from his grasp.

“How dare you touch my precious cheeks!” Xiumin said as he conforts his reddening cheeks.

“Sorry, it’s just that I really like cute things, and your cheeks are like floating.” Hyochun said as he reaches again for Xiumin’s cheeks but the guy shifted to the other side of the table away from Hyochun.

“Wait, you like cute things? Didn’t Tao said to us that Hyochun and Hyo are almost completely alike? Then that means, Hyo also like cute things!” Lay said and we realized a good point.

“How about this. We’ll let you pinch Xiumin’s cheeks if you continue to tell us some of Hyo’s favorites?” I asked and Xiumin, this time, smacked my head.

“Uhmmn.. why not? It will not kill me anyways and I think Noona wouldn’t give too much idea to your gift and just innocently accept and be happy about it.” He said and we just rolled our eyes.

 

 

 

This kid is not so alike with her sister.

 

 

 

 

 

After some good minutes and some hard pinching of Xiumin’s cheeks, we already gathered good amount about Hyo’s favorites. Well we didn’t get to use Tao and Hyo’s friendship since it’s been a long time already and Tao lost his lists, a very full one, about Hyo’s favorites and he then forgot about them.

 

We got to know that:

 

Hyo likes to keep stickers.

She dreamt of having 12 piercings, thanks to Hyochun who only let her have 3 piercings.

She also knows how to speak in Mandarin! Since their family went to China for a year or a two because of their dad's proffesion as a writer and she loved the language so she was earner to learn it.

She loves the color green and loves numbers 2 and 3 so much.

She likes fashion too, so that explains why we saw many Topshop magazines in her bag before and she said that it’s from her friends (gifts to her in her mails/packages) who are well-off back in their hometown.

She’s also interested in mastering up at least 5 types of dancings but since they can’t afford the fees and the transportation money since the dance school in their place are far from their own house, they only scan down the internet to learn from online dance tutors videos.

 

 

I sighed as I closed to notebook with the information. I looked at my watch and it’s half hour time from our dance practice for the showcase, 2 weeks more.

 

I waved Xiumin and Lay goodbyes and Hyochun trailed behind me because Hyo is definitely looking for him now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As we enter the room, Hyo gleamed seeing her little bro, that smile could be the reason of my death someday! It’s (and Hyo ofc) too pretty.

“Chunnie!” Hyo called and hugged her brother. As they let go, Hyochun plastered a smile before catching a glimpse of the CD player.

Then he roamed around the room and looked at his sis again.

“You’re on a dance practice Noona?” He soothes and holds Hyo in her arms and placed his head on her shoulders.

 I know, I know he’s the little bro of Hyo but just too much skinships with other people of the person I like, I can’t help stop being jealous.  I just bit my bottom lip and Hyo answered him.

“Yes Chunnie, I and these awesome dancers will have a performance in a Talent Showcase mainly to focus the different talents that the producers, talent scouts and other important people in the Entertainment Industry will witness in the said showcase, and in their hands lies our future.” She explained and Hyochun just nodded.

Eunhyuk called the group and we formed our line. Hyo asked if Hyochun can play the CD for us so that we can dance continuously, he happily obliged.

 

We were into the dance so much that we almost, or more on, I’m the only one who caught Hyochun’s eyes. Just earlier it was so full of joy and excitement for the things he discover, but now it’s full of concentration. He raises an eyebrow even at the tiniest and almost unnoticeable mistakes we make. He grins when we harmonize. He observes us.

 

Then it was Hyo’s entrance now. Hyochun smiled all the way and even stood up when Hyo ended her rap and we proceeded to the group dance with her on the center.

 

He happily clapped his hands after we ended.

We all went over to pick our towels but Hyo went over to her bro and they talked about things.

I can see Hyo pointing out some steps and Hyochun tried to do it in a slightly different way and Hyo agrees with it.

 

Then Hyo played the player once again but skipped it to her part. We, the guys, sat and watched the both of them.

 

Hyo taught Hyochun the original steps.

 

Then after some minutes, Hyochun already memorized fast the dance part after Hyo’s entrance like how Hyo learns the steps just after she sees them.

 

 

 

 

 

IT WAS FANTASTIC.

The Kim siblings dancing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

I never thought that this childish boy is actually a really great dancer. Though I think Hyo dances better, if  I didn’t know that they never went to some workshops, I will also think that this boy is a professional too like his sis.

 

His moves are smooth but precise; I can see he executes the steps with the form of locking. It was almost to the point of perfection.

 

After they stopped, we clapped at them making them jolt in surprise and Hyochun bowed with a smile while Hyo blushed and bowed as well.

 

This boy is just as gifted as his sis. Maybe I need to get to know him better, you may not know; he will like me for his sis. Hahahah kidding, he could be a good friend of ours.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOYEON

 

 

 

 

 

 

I really appreciate it more now that Hyochun is giving me some ideas for the performance. He’s really a brother you can highly depend on whenever you need. Then after we danced a routine of the performance again, I let the guys talk to my brother.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAEMIN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This kid is awesome. I thought when I saw him hugging Hyo, he’s too clingy though with a cool aura and immature as he will roll his eyes when one of us will be close to Hyo. But heck, he has the moves!

 

We all went to him as they stopped dancing.

“Don’t tell me you didn’t attend any workshops too?” I asked him and he nodded. I scratched my head because I attended dance school before I enter here but with these two’s natural gift in dancing, a scholarship form will fly itself in front of them.

Henry ruffled his hair making him pout, oh, he also got Hyo’s cuteness contrast to his cool aura.

“You two could be CSHS’ Dancing Kims..” He joked but no one paid attention.

I could still hear Henry’s whines why no one liked what he said as I let Hyochun sit beside me and talk about dancing.

“I only watch some videos on the internet and then my sis will help me out and we will try to copy them or try to train ourselves by the tutoring videos.” He said and I handed him a bottle which he accepted and gulped down.

“By the way, how old are you? I really can’t tell..” I said.

“I’m only 15.” He said and I stopped wiping my face at what he said.

“15?!” I asked in disbelief, he only nodded calmly.

“Yes, yes I know.” He said and continued to drink the water.

“But even though I’m only a year apart from my sis, she never left my side and fulfilled every duties an older sister can do, she even did the responsibilities as a father since Dad already died when we were young, just so that our family can live normally.” He said and I can see sadness in his eyes. I smacked his shoulders and we just laughed off.

“Sorry if I gave a bad impression to you. It’s just that I have this super sister complex and I can sense that you looks at my Noona in a different way too like EXO and some other guys.” He suddenly said making sweats form again in my forehead and tints of pink in my cheeks.

“W-well..” I trailed off but he shook his head.

“It always happen Taemin. I’m used to it, I even did some pranks just so that no one with bad or liking intentions will get close to my sister, but I just want to ensure the man who highly deserves a woman like her. She’s really amazing, in and out. One of the best people you can ever meet.” He said with a small laugh and I just patted his back.

“It’s okay. I’m sorry too that I had a bad impression but after what you said, maybe we can be friends?” I said and offered a hand shake.

He smiled with eyes not visible anymore with his eye-smile like his sis, and shook my hands back.

“I was waiting for that since I came here. Nice to meet you, my new friend, Taemin.” He said and then we went back to practice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hi guys~!!

 

I'm back again with an update...

 

 

I just want to tell you guys that from this point on, the guys will have more interaction with our Dancing Queen, like Hunger Games, they'll start to get it on for Hyo's heart. hohoh..

 

 

Thanks for the support guys, and my commentors who cheers me up. Thank you~!

 

 

 

MUWAH~!

 

 

ALSO SUPPORT MY NEW FANFIC: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/562417