Wushu Panda and Dorm

City of Seoul High School

 

 

TAO

 

 

My heart cannot wait to explode. The girl who’s been the reason why I’m not interested in anyone before in my life, is currently been tugging along with me as I gently held her wrists as we enter back the shop.

Of course, they’ll be shocked seeing I’m holding Hyo when just earlier I was completely avoiding and ignoring her.

I can see Sehun dropping his spoon, Chanyeol’s face turning to red in anger, Luhan gaping his mouth open, Lay scrunching up his eyebrows, Baekhyun being held down by Seohyun, I think I also saw Kris’s firmed stare on my hands holding Hyo while the girls are grinning and giggling but I just shrugged off their reactions.

I then let Hyo seat back on her chair and so Yoona and Kyungsoo went back to theirs.

 

“Oooookay, explain this. Now.” Taeyeon said while crossing her arms but she’s grinning.

 

“Well.. actually the reason why Tao has been ignoring me is because he thought I’ve forgotten about him..” Hyo started but was cut off by Chanyeol who looks like smokes are fuming from his ears,

“And why would he think so?” He asked and Hyo gulped but later confusion invaded her face.. She’s really endearing.

“Are you angry Chanyeol?” She asked innocently as she finally realized their reactions.

Chanyeol teared his eyes from Hyo and I can see a visible tint of pink in his face.

Then she looked around the guys and pointed out their actions.

“Sehun, your spoon is on the ground.. Luhan, please close your mouth or a moth will come in there.. Lay put back the normal line of your eyebrows, Baekhyun why are standing up?” Hyo said and the girls tried to hold their laughs while turning on their backs and the other guys just looked down. I can’t control my laugh anymore because they’re obviously all jealous at a little thing like holding Hyo’s wrists but of course Hyo is the only one who doesn’t give too much idea on it because she doesn’t judge people too much, she’s such a pure-hearted girl.

The 4 special mentioned guys went back to eating their Ice-creams while Sehun asked another spoon from the waiter passing by their table.

Hyo sighed and turned to me with a heart-warming smile.

“Tao, are you done yet?” She asked while cleaning her place.

I took the last taste of my banana split and nodded.

 

After some minutes, all of us are done and we started packing our things and to meet outside the shop, it’s getting pretty late.

I felt a tugged on my shirt and turned my head, seeing Hyo, I smiled down at her.

“Tao, you’re still my Panda, right? I hope nothing changed though we met again in a disappointing way.”  She asked with twinkle in her eyes.

Dang. Restrain yourself panda before you go hugging this girl until she chokes.

“Of course, I’ll always be your Wushu Panda.” I said in a reassuring smile while making a wushu stance and went back to pinch her cheeks as she let out a cute laugh.

 I felt someone like boring holes in my head and I saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun making a ‘tsk’ by their mouths.

I ignored them and talked to Kris,

“Kris, let’s get going.” Kris agreed and we all head to our dorms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOYEON

 

 

 

I AM SO HAPPY.

My Wushu Panda is back! I hope this is not a dream because I’ll definitely creep out Sandman.

 

We’re currently on our way to our dorm. Oh, I remember Sehun will guide me on my way to our dorm and search for my room.

I was about to ask Sehun if he’ll still do it but I can see he’s not in the mood to have someone to talk to so I just let him be and sighed.

“What’s with you out breathing, Hyo?” Jessica said and I just said,

“Nothing, I’m fine.” She then just smiled and talked to Sunny about their assignments.

“Oh, I remember Hyo-unnie, we’re roommates!” Seohyun informed me and I jumped in excitement.

“The Dorm Leader, Ailee unnie told me earlier.” Seo said and we chatted about our room.

And I didn’t noticed but we’re already inside our room.

 

Seo made me study our room for a while.

There are two separate beds with white and green sheets and at least 5 pillows each.

Then there’s also a small living room with a sofa and a flat-screen Television.

And we have a shower-room with a bathtub.

Then since our room is on the 4th floor, already the highest floor in the Female Diamond Dorm, our ceiling has a 2X4 meter rectangular thick glass that shows the bright stars in the sky at night but it can be covered with a remote, but I told Seo that I want to enjoy the beautiful sight as I sleep.

Then I went to the bathtub and washed myself.

I changed to my pajamas and went back to my bed from now on and greeted Seo a good night.

 

 

 

 

The next day..

 

 

 

“Unnie! Unnie! Hyoyeon Unnie! Wake up!” I was awaken by Seo’s shouts of my name.

“Why..?” I asked drowsily, covering my face with one of my pillows.

“We only have 30 minutes before our classes starts. So if you don’t get up now, you’ll be missing everything today.” She said and I shot my eyes open.

I’m an early bird and I usually wake up at least 2 hours before classes but the view last night at our ceiling made me stay up pretty late while staring at it while remembering my friends back in my hometown. And I also stitched up the white logo patches on my ties and scanned my books for some moments.

I quickly washed up and tidied my bed before packing my bag and arranging my books. And before we go out of the room, I grabbed a piece of bread because we only have 12 minutes before class.

 

I and Seo are now running like our lives depend on it. A normal walk from our dorm to the Diamond Building to my classroom with getting my books from my locker will usually take me like 20 minutes the maximum because, well Diamond Building is like a castle, it’s HUGE.

 

But thanks to my experience as a Track and Field member, we reached the gates in 3 minutes and I let Seo breathe for a while as I massage her back up and down and tells her to exhale-inhale.

 

And a gentle tap on my head made me look up, and I saw Tao smiling down at me, tsk, after all these years, it’s only Tao who progressed in height.

The first thing I said to him is,

“Why are you so tall?” I asked and I scrunched up my eyebrows, he laughed and pinched my cheeks making me let an ‘ow!’ there’s no need for that, you know.

“Good Morning Tao!” I greeted him finally and he greeted me back. We walked inside the gates for entrance when Seo already stood up and told us to continue.

“I’m really sorry Seo for waking up late, look at what I’ve done, you looked like a bowled-fish asking for oxygen.” I told Seo with a bit of teasing. Seo smacked my shoulder playfully and laughed along with Tao.

“It’s okay Unnie, it was my fault too for not waking up you early, I just can’t interfere your sleep when you have such a peaceful face.” Seo said while wiping away tears from laughing.

I smiled at her and we saw the GG girls standing by their lockers. And Tao bid us a farewell because he needs to meet EXO.

We reached them and we had a 1 minute lecture by Taeyeon for being late, well she’s our leader.

It’s been a tradition to always meet before class, break, lunch and after class also special events for the groups, and even if 1 member is not present, the group cannot continue with what they need to do or go at least if the missing member/s gave an excuse or informs the group about being unable to meet them.

We then head back to our classroom. Before I and Yoona enter our classroom, I think I heard some people call my name from the window in front of our classroom’s door and Yoona giggled. I was about to ask her but someone bumped my back and I saw our Teacher as I turn back.

I quickly run to my seat, and gave a smile to Tao who smiled back too.

The teacher looks like he’s still young and he looks really fine, as in fine. He wears a suit and wears a smile showing off his dimples he has a light brown hair.

“Hello class, this is our second day but it seems like I’ve seen someone new, can you please introduce yourself to the class so that I’ll be familiar.” He asked while walking to my seat.

I stood up and bowed to him.

“G-Good Morning Sir, I’m Kim Hyoyeon. Please take care of me from now on.” I said and bowed again. He nodded, and repeated my name.

“How did you get here, Hyoyeon?” He said with a smile and visible dimples.

“You have such cute dimples Sir.” I thought but too late to realize that I said it enough for the whole class to hear.

They let out laughs and I hid my face turning to red from embarrassment.

Then I felt a pair of hands holding my mine down.

“Well, a lot of people said that. It’s okay, I’m used to it, so can I know how did you get here?” He asked again.

“I got here through a Dancing Scholarship from my Middle School. By the way, I’m sorry for saying that.” I explained and apologized.

He nodded and told me it’s okay. So then I seated again and mumbled an apology to the class, making them laugh and nod.

“Oh, Hyoyeon, you may call me Sir Leeteuk. I’m your Science teacher for the school year.” He said. Why he wants to be called by his first name with a ‘Sir’, I don’t know but it sounds pretty cool.

“So today class, we’ll discuss about Motion. Motion is the movement of objects…” Sir Leeteuk started our lesson and I took out my notebook and start to scribble down some notes but I felt someone looking at me from my right and I saw Tao looking at me with a pout.

I poked his cheeks and he spoked,

“Getting close, eh?” He said and he pouted again.

I giggled and said,

“He only introduced himself and so I did, that doesn’t mean we’re close already. But his smile is really cute though.” I joked and he pouted even more.

“Don’t worry, your Panda smile is still the best one for me.” I told him and he turned gleeful with a pink shade on his cheeks that I don’t understand where it came from.

“Everything about me that you say has to do with a Panda.” He said and chuckled. Sir Leeteuk cleared his throat and we turned our head back on the board and he also went back to drawing examples on the board.

 

The second class also went by, having me introduce myself again to the Acting Teacher, Ma’am UEE, my classmates said why her name is UEE is still unresolved but it sound cool so they didn’t bother asking her about it.

When it comes to acting, I’m more on movements than facial because I really don’t like serious situations but Ma’am UEE guided me well, because facial expressions was our lesson for the day.

 

The bell rung signaling it’s time for the special class.

“Goodbye and thanks for the tips Ma’m UEE.” I thanked her.

“Of course, I think badass or roles with detective types, just roles that require movements over than expressions suit you more.” She said and I blushed at the compliment.

We, Tao and Yoona waved her last goodbye before walking down the hallways.

“She’s one of my favorite teachers since she’s teaching my best forte, Acting.” Yoona said while picking something from her bag.

“I want to see you act Yoona!” I exclaimed and Yoona nodded with a smile.

Then I heard some whispers from the other students we’re walking by.

 

“It’s her, right?”   

“Wow, blonde really suits her.”

“She pulls it off better than the other wannabe American girls here.”

“I’m excited to see her prove her place here.”

 

I ignored those since I think it can’t be me though I have a blonde hair.

Then I got a gaze in what’s Yoona reading, it’s a newspaper, and my eyes bulged out when I saw a large picture of myself, smiling.

“Y-Yoona, is that me?” I asked her as I stopped walking, Yoona just gave me a smile.

I hurriedly walked towards her and grabbed the newspaper.

It read:

 

Diamond’s New Dancing Queen from Girls’ Generation. – title.

 

Blonde Hair? Check.

Perfect body with curves? Check.

Beauty like a goddess? Check.

Sweet Voice? Check.

Husky voice for Rapping? Check.

Badass ego onstage? Check.

Great Personality? Check.

Versatility for other talents? Check.

 

Seems like someone will be marking her future reigning moments in CSHS, beginning with impressing EXO and GG with her Dancing Skills proving why she deserves her Dancing Scholarship from her Middle School, and it’s none other than, Diamond’s new student, Kim Hyoyeon, also the new member of 1st Special Class, Girls’ Generation whose been topping the Female Groups’ Chart in CSHS for the past 4 years in a row.

So better watch out for this lady, because she’s setting to burn the Dance floor with her innovated moves, personality, beauty and other talents.

 

  • 1st- S.P Girls’ Generation Im Yoona, Writer.

 

I almost lost my balance when I read the whole article.

“Well, the real newspaper will be published next week, and I sent this to our Editor in Chief last night and she called me immediately that it will be the headline.” Yoona said while getting back the paper from me and sliding it to her bag.

“But she can’t wait anymore so we published this one only with one page today. It looks like a poster right? Well I want everyone to recognize you by only walking down the hallways so I asked some of our photographers to pick a picture good enough to be stretch and will not lose its quality as the picture of the article.” She said and held my wrists when I didn’t move when she walked.

“You know Hyo, I bet you’re pretty angry at me for writing something about you without permission, but it’s my job and our EIC been bugging me for an update, and when Tiffany introduced you to the crowd, I got the idea to write about you, and you’re pretty amazing so it was my pleasure to write about you.” She said and squeezed my hand.

 

I stopped making both of us halt and she turned around with uneasiness.

 

“I’ll be honest; I’m quite upset you didn’t consult me about this.” I said and she bowed her head.

“But, it’s also my plessure to be the first person you’ve written about for this school year, though it’s embarrassing and I wish no gossips will roam about me, well it was already read by the students, and so I have no choice then.” I said and gave her an ‘it’s okay’ smile.

She held her head up and smiled widely at me.

Yoona thanked me for like hundred times before we continue walking to our special class.

 

When we opened the door, there is no one inside yet so we silently went to our seats and settled our things. Mr. Kang went inside and we gave him greetings.

“Change to your dance clothes because Ma’am BoA will be coming today to give dancing lessons. Oh, and remember to go to the Dance Room.” And he straight way went out giving us no chance to bid him a goodbye but we just shrugged it off and went to the Changing Room.

Yoona wrote the announcement on the board so the others will see.

The 3 of us went to the Changing room.                 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

YAY!

:D

I hope the story is getting better. Or not? Well it’s okay if you think so.

No hard Unicorn feelings, I swear.

 

 

Thanks for the support guys.

 

MUWAH.~! :D