HYOppy Birthday

City of Seoul High School

 

SORRY BUT I JUST WANT TO GREET MY ONE AND ONLY ULTIMATE SOLO BIAS

IN THE WHOLE KPOP.

 

 

 

DANCING QUEEN.


That's what her fans call her when she steps on the stage to show off her dancing skills, leaving people with their mouths gape open as the songs and movements flows effortlessly in her body, plus with a smile.
 
 

KIM CHODING.

That's what her fans call her when she goes to her dorky mode, playing like a kid with her members, making us laugh our heads out and some kkab dances.


SPECIALIST H.Y.

Originally called by her could be the most popular couple with, EunHyuk but since then, this name is used by her fans because she can be versatile in any way she wants. She can dance, unique voice, husky rapping, variety skills and her modelling.

 
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

But even though there are numerous names she is called at, deep in my heart, I know her name, KIM HYOYEON will forever be carved in my heart.

I know she doesn't know even a bit of me though I scan down the internet just to update with her everyday schedule.

I know I'm hundred of miles away from her but she's still one of my inspirations.

I know one day there will be news about her retirement from the Entertainment Industry, have her own children with a husband, but I promise I'll accept and support her every decisions.

I just want to greet her 24th or 25th Birthday, she's really becoming a woman, maturing throughout these years, overcoming each criticisms and struggles she and the other girls went through.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM HYOYEON, I promse to be a loyal HyoHunnie from 2008 up to forever .

 

#HYOppyBirthday

#It'sHYOursDay

#Happy25thHyoyeonDay

 

 

 

 

*THE COLOR REALLY CHANGED THAT WAY. I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT MAYBE BECAUSE OF THE PICTURE*

CREDITS TO ME: