Where It All Begins

Eternal Promise

"I don't want to see you anymore. I hate you!"

The words escaped the older, with tears almost streaming down his eyes. 

The younger was taken aback when the older snapped. He could feel his chest tightened, wasn't sure of what to do anymore.

Park Chanyeol could only hung his head, looking at the ground, feeling disappointed.

While Byun Baekhyun, widening his eyes as he covers his mouth.

"I see... I'll leave, then. I won't try and see you anymore." He stopped on his tracks, slightly turning his head to the side. "... Thanks for everything, though." It was the only thing Chanyeol could say before his figure slowly fades away; away from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun feels as if his world is crumbling.


The next day was a completely normal day for Byun Baekhyun. He wakes up, have breakfast, brush his teeth, dress himself, going to school. What terrifies him the most was coming to school; which means having to meet that certain guy he recently shouted at. Yeah, that guy is Park Chanyeol. The one guy who is popular at school, with curly, messy hair and big eyes. He wasn't smart or anything, it's just that he's an easy-going guy with actually good looks that could attract people to him.

Meanwhile, Byun Baekhyun, he's just a shy and timid guy, with straight, short hair and glasses. He never get along that easily with other people because he's too timid. Chanyeol, to him, was his childhood friend. They would always go anywhere together. But recently, their relationship was starting to crumble. No one knows why. Only Baekhyun and Chanyeol that knows.


Heading straight to class, Baekhyun dropped his books when he suddenly met his eyes with a certain taller boy. He's none other than Park Chanyeol himself. Chanyeol was surprised as well, letting his gaze fall to the ground instead, not wanting to look at Baekhyun straight in the eyes. The younger just saluted slightly to the older, walking past him. Leaving Baekhyun without a chance to even say anything.


Chanyeol didn't know what bothers him. Especially after he met him earlier. Why did I just leave? I should've at least say something, or- Wait. What was he thinking? Baekhyun said it to Chanyeol that he didn't want to see him anymore. It's better to say nothing and leave. If he had turned back, he wouldn't know what happened. He would've probably regretted for turning back to see or talk to him, to see Baekhyun. Chanyeol thinks that his existence wasn't made for Baekhyun, that he doesn't deserve Baekhyun. So, it's better to just let go. For the sake of both of them.


"You won't leave me, right, Baekhyun?"

"Huh? What's with this all of a sudden?"

"I know it's just a random thought came out of nowhere, but, you won't leave me, right?"

"You idiot, of course I won't. What makes you think I'm gonna leave you?"

"Well someday, someone has to let go of something or someone, no?" He chuckled.

"Eh, well, that isn't gonna happen to us. Believe me."

"Thank you, Baekhyun. I won't leave you too, no matter what happens."

The older grinned.

"Thank you to you too, Chanyeol."

 

And that was where everything began; their friendship.


 

Wow cries. That was a really short chapter isn't it? Unfortunately, I'm writing in a very busy state. I promise the next chapter would be longer, but then I'm gonna need some more time for it. 

Anyways, a comment would be appreciated! And a subscribe. Or an upvote.

mentally curses because I'm such a bad author.