Iphone

"Sorry, I'm not your fans..."

Enjoy!!

.

.

.

.

.

“..” I murmured under my breath. 
I was lying on the floor with my face kissing the floor, in front everyone in the event hall: SHINee, the fans, cameras, MC, and even the workers. I couldn’t bring myself to get up now.

“Oh gosh.. what the hell is she doing…?”
“She must have wanted to get so close to her idol so badly.”
“Isn’t she going overboard..?”
“That’s what she get for being so greedy..”
I can hear the laughs and murmurs of the people around me.

Somin who was stuck in left crowd, squeezed herself through the people. She tried to go to the front and helped me up. But when she just make it out of the crowd, I saw someone in front of me offering his hand.
“Are you alright?” Judging from his other hand that’s holding a mic, he must be one of the SHINee members. 
I looked up to see this one guy with small eyes, looking at me sympathetically.

“I’m fine.. Sorry..” I unconsciously apologized to him.

“It’s alright.. Just be careful next time.” He smiled at me.
That moment, I regretted the fact that I don’t remember their faces even though I memorized their names.
Since I still didn’t reached my hand to his, he gave his mic to a guy who stood at the middle and grabbed my hands to help me up. 

 


However, just when I was able to stand up, I feel something is dripping out of my nose. The guy who helped me up, his eyes widened in shock. I quickly put my hands close to my nose and when I look at my hands, there’s blood. 
I quickly covered my nose with my hands and move backward. Why do I have to get a nosebleed at this moment!!!

Seeing that, some of the crowd shout out ‘Eww’, some giggled. Somin rushed out of the crowd towards me and quickly take out some tissue out of her bag and wipe the blood from my nose. She then helped me to get up and go to the nearest bathroom. All eyes are still on us until we are gone from the room.
“O.. Okay… Let’s continue. Where were we before?” The MC hosts again.

 

“Aigo.. Look at that girl.. What was she trying to do to us..?” Key said while he put on his disgusted look and leaned closer to Jonghyun.

“Remember her face and make sure to stay away from her before she us…” Jonghyun said.

“Don’t jinx it!” Key slapped Jonghyun’s shoulder.

 


 


 

 

Meanwhile… On the woman’s toilet on the second floor, people who walked passed by it ran away as they looked at the toilet weirdly. They can hear a girl’s cry from inside.
“That was sooooooo embarrassing…!!!!!!” I whined as I covered my face with my hands. I was inside one cubicle and I sat on top of the toilet lid with tissue crumpled and inserted into my right nose hole to stop the bleeding.

Somin sighed as she look at me, she didn’t know what to do. Cheering me up won’t do any good. Somin took a couple sheet of tissues and went it with a cold water.
“Hyosun, lift up your forehead, let’s put a cold towel on it.” Somin said as she went up to me and bent down. I listened to her and I lifted my face up after uncovering it. Somin then gently put the cold wet tissue on my forehead and tell me to stay in that position.

“Somin-ah.. What to do..?” I frowned.

“I know it’s embarrassing.. But this trip will be the first and the last time you see them, why don’t you just calm yourself down and get on with it?” Somin smiled.

“You’re right..” A smile curled up on my lips. But the smile didn’t last long until I remembered the camera. “Oh my!!!” I gasped.

“Why??”

“The camera! Are they the press??” I asked Somin and Somin nodded. 
I sighed and mouthed a curse, that’s when Somin realized that the press was recording the event and they will aired the incident for sure… to the whole Korea TV station.. and Youtube.. which means.. everyone can see me…
“AAAARGHHHH!!!!! I DON’T WANNA LIVE ANYMORE!!!!” I shouted.

“Hyosun-ah!! Don’t move!!” Somin said as she tried to make me stay still. If not the wet towel will dropped onto my clothes but I keep on struggling and shouting. And apparently.. It’s causing a scene..

 

The people who were passing by the toilet can hear me and they were surprised to hear what I just said.
“Oh my, is someone trying to kill herself??” A man said. Being suspected as that, the woman who was walking next to him came to believe him.

“L-Let’s call the hotel’s employee!” She suggested.They then look around to see whether there’s any employee around and they’ve found one on the other side of the hallway.

“HELP!” One of them shouted to the employee as he waved his hands. The employee ran towards them because he thought it’s urgent.

“Y-Yes sir? How can I help you?” The employee asked.

“There’s someone who wants to commit suicide. Try to stop her!!” The main said as he pointed to the woman restroom’s door.

“A-Alright! C-Can you call more employee here please sir??” The employee asked them and the man nodded. 

 

 

The employee then ran and barged the door open. “STOOOOOPPPP!!!!” The employee shouted. Both Somin and me were surprised to see them. We were caught when we are just standing in front of each other, and I still have the crumpled tissue in my nose.

“E-excuse me..?” The employee said. He was confused why the situation is not as bad as he expected it to be.

Somin was surprised by the fact that a GUY employee came into the woman restroom so Somin shouts her lungs out. “YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!”

Seeing her shouting like that, my body automatically grabbed a tissue roll on the sink and threw it onto the employee.
“W-Wait! This is a misunderstanding! Wait!!” The employee tried to shield himself from all the things that I’m throwing at him. 

The man and the woman then came with more employee and a policeman. Seeing all this situation, the policeman lost his patience and he shouted, “CALM DOWN!!!”
and the three of us stopped what we were doing.



 

 

“So you guys are here for the Korean star’s fanmeeting? Don’t you know basic manners?” The policeman put his hands on his hips and walking back and forth in front of Somin and I who’s sitting on a sofa. We were sent into a private room with the police and the other people who are involved in this situation, including SHINee and their manager, Chunhee.

“I’m sorry…” I said to him, still keeping my head down.

The policeman sighed and looks at Chunhee who’s standing near us. “You, young man. Please take care of these girls if you guys still want to precede your events here.”

“Yes sir..” Chunhee answered. The policeman then leaves the room.

 

Chunhee sighed and he wiped his forehead, he was nervous. He then looked at us, “You guys!! Please!! Behave yourself!”

“Y-yes.. I’m sorry.. This won’t happen again!” Somin said.

“Especially YOU!” Chunhee pointed at me. “Don’t cause anymore trouble!”

“Yes..” I answered him.

“Let’s go. We have to go back to the hall, the event is still going on.” Chunhee said as he waved his hands, telling us to get up. Somin looked at me who’s not looking so good.

“Um.. Sir..” Somin called Chunhee. “Is it alright if we skipped the event?”

“What are you talking about?” Chunhee said. “No! You guys will cause trouble again if I leave you alone!”

“No we won’t-“

“It’s alright.” I interrupted. “Let’s go.” I smiled to Somin. Somin hesitated, she knew I really didn’t wanna go to the event after all the things that has happened. But seeing Somin and all the things she has done for me, I can’t be selfish anymore. I know she came here with the reason to see SHINee. Not going to the event means she wasted half of her effort..


 

Both of us entered the hall again after SHINee did. We came in as if we are late. We quickly went to the table that’s assigned for us, in the middle. We can see Tiffany, Yoona, and Yuri there.
“Hyosun, are you okay?” YooNa whispered once I sat down, and I nodded at her.

“Shussh~ Listen!” Yuri said. Somin and I then looked at the stage where SHINee is standing.

The MC  stood beside them as usual. He put his mic close to his lips and start to speak, “Everyone, we still have another surprise this evening. One of you will have the chance to spend an hour, just YOU and SHINee in a room!” The fans start to become crazy again. SHINee just smiled at the fans.
“Uuu~ Don’t think too much ladies.. You’re only get to have a chat with them..” The MC said and the fans playfully whined.
“So girls, if you want to know who, check the paper under your seat and if yours written ‘YOU’ then you are the winner.”

 

All of the fans quickly looked downunder their chair to see whether they see any written paper. I found a paper and when I opened it, it says ‘No’. I sighed in relief when I saw that.
“Hey.. It’s not her..” Key whispered to s and the members sighed in relief.
Key has been eyeing me the whole time to see whether it is me or not.
The other members sighed in relief while Onew showed no reaction.

Then one girl shouted “I got it!!!”.
Everyone quickly get their head up and look at who the girl is, it is Tiffany.
She jumped happily beside her chair and all the fans clapped their hands for her even though they resented it.
I’m sure my applause is the only genuine one amongst them..
When the dinner is over, all the fans go back to their room to get some rest for the trip schedule tomorrow, except Tiffany who won the chance.


 

 

Somin threw herself onto the bed and covered herself with the blanket while I’m checking my phone again if there is any miscalls from Soeun. But sadly, there was none. Not even a message.
I looked at the clock on the table and it’s 10pm. Normally Soeun is still awake at this hour so I decided to call her. However, it’s the same annoying voice who answered my call, “The number you have dialed is not available at the moment, pelase try again later.”

 

I put my phone on the table and tucked myself into my bed. Somin’s bed and my bed are divided by a small table. When Somin saw me getting ready to sleep, she turned to the side so that she can see me. “Hyosun..” She called me and I looked at her. “This is the best night I’ve ever had…” Somin smiled.

“Huh?” I responded. Why is she saying this all of a sudden?

“You know.. I’ve been their fans for two years and this is my first time seeing them face to face. I feel happy.” Somin continued.

I automatically smiled when I saw her smilling. She has this charm to make people smile when she does. “Sorry.. I kinda ruin it..” I said.

“No. I had fun with you.” She smiled before she turned around to the other side. “Good night.”
I feel touched when she said that to me. I wonder.. what is Soeun doing now..? My purpose here is to quietly join the year 12 farewell trip.. but I have done nothing. I only have two days left here.


 

The clock then striked 1am.
Somin is already deep in her sleep but I’m still awake. I checked on my phone sometimes, hoping that Somin would call me or text me. I don’t know what keep me awake like this. I know that I am just waiting for her call. I wanted to ask her the schedule and I also wanted to ask her about Seunghyun. When she was about to go off to Bali, she promised me over the phone that she will set a date for me and Seunghyun. Maybe this is the reason why I keep on waiting for her call.

 

Since I can’t sleep, I got up and put on my jacket before I went down to the ground floor for a small walk at the garden, near the swimming pool. There was no one in there, the water in the swimming pool is calm too. I took off my sandals and sat on the side while dipping my feet into the water. I stirred the water with my legs while looking at my phone.

 “Oi, what are you doing here at night?” I heard a familiar boy’s voice behind me. When I was about to look behind, he took my phone from me.

“Hey!” I shouted as I get up. Oh crap.. the guy turned out to be someone from SHINee with the brownish.. blonde hair. What was his name again…??
I tried my best to remember him from the photo that Somin showed me few days before and I finally remembered, it’s  Bling! … Bling.. Jonghun? Jonghyun? Jonhyung?
“Hey.. give me back my phone..” I took out my hands, asking him to give me back my phone.

What are you doing here? Taking our pictures?” Jonghyun asked as he pressed the buttons on my phone, and looked into its content. “Are you a sasaeng?”
(*sasaeng = fans who stalked and followed their idol. Like taking taxi to follow where their idols are going. Just overboard.)

 

I looked behind him and i realised that there are a few people having a small bbq. I guess it's SHINee and their crew. “I’m not!” I said. “Just give me back my phone already!”

“Ooohh so you really are a sasaeng.. Man.. how can SM let a sasaeng came into this event…?” Jonghyun mumbled. Judging from the way he responded, I think he’s a bit tipsy or high.
“Ya, we will still stay together for the next two days? Is it still not enough? Gosh..” Jonghyun staggered. He couldn’t stood still and he was about to fall. I quickly grabbed him by his shoulder before he fell. But he is heavy, we ended up looking like we are hugging.

“What are you doing!!!” Jonghyun suddenly pushed me away and I moved a few steps backward, almost fell into the pool. Luckily, I can keep my balance.
“Stop taking advantage of me!” He shielded his body with his hands.
He looked cute for a second when he did that.. but NO NO NO! It’s not the time to think this way!

 

“Ya, give me back my phone!” I said to him again. I went towards him and about to take my phone back when he raised his hand up in the air. He raised it as high as he can so that I won’t be able to grab it.

“I can’t..” Jonghyun waved his index finger at me as he smirked. “I have to check whether you’ve taken good pictures of us.. no weird ones! You sasaeng.. love to stalk us and take picture of us without a permission. I gotta check now when I have he chance and delete them. And-“

“Jonghyun, what are you doing here?” Onew patted on Jonghyun’s shoulder and my phone that he hold slipped away from his grip.

“NOOOOO!!!!!!” I shouted when I saw that. My eyes followed my phone that slipped away from his hands and fell straight into the pool. It’s just like a slow motion moment in my eyes.

 

Plup!



It fell beautifully into the water.

“Oops..” Jonghyun grinned.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Thank you for reading :))