Reporter

"Sorry, I'm not your fans..."

Sorry i haven't been updating for a while ;(

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Shall we go now..?" Somin asked as she held my hands.
Both of us have arrived at Seoul airport (Incheon) an hour ago. We've passed all the immigration, visa check, and even baggage claim. We have our baggages here on the trolley and we are right in front of the arrival gate. All we gotta do is push the trolley and head outside of the gate but we just couldn't bring ourselves to do it.

Since Somin didn't get any answer from me, she just took it as a 'yes'. She took a step forward but i quickly held her back.
"N-Not yet." I said. Somin stopped and she looked at me.

"Hyosun.. It will be alright.." Somin said.

"No no no.. How can it be alright? Shinee is famous in Seoul.. What happenned if.. when we get out.. there are reporters waiting for us.. asking us questions.. we either gave the wrong answer or no answer.. they fans will get upset.. and and.. it will be the end of us..." I panicked. I couldn't stop thinking of all these possibilities.

Somin chuckled when she heard me, "Hyosun, it will be alright. You shouldn't be thinking like that.."

"Don't you feel scared? You knew better about the fanatic fans more than me but why aren't you scared even a bit??"

"Well.." Somin sighed. "Having a scandal with Shinee before i die is good enough.."
Somin told me with her blank stare. Seems that she's been worrying about it too way longer before me, maybe on the airplane, and it seemed that she has given up. She'll accept whatever consequences will come to her.. =_='
"So.. Shall we go back home now?" Somin asked me with a smile.

"Alright." I smiled back at her. Both of us started to make our way out of the baggage area to the arrival gate.
 



Once the automatic door opened, we saw things that i hoped i will never see at that moment. There are a lot of cameras right behind the fence, as well as people which seemed like a reporter. My jaw dropped when i saw them, did i just jinxed my own fate?
"S-Somin..." I shook Somin's hand that i held.

"M.. Maybe they are here for a sportsman or something? N-Not us.. Not us!" Somin said, trying to calm us down.

"HAN HYOSUN and JUNG SOMIN, IS YOUR MOTIVE REALLY TO SEDUCE SHINEE DURING THE FANMEETING EVENT?" One of the reporter shouted. We froze for an instant when we heard that. We turned our head to where the voice came from and we saw all this camera flashing and the red light, indicating that their recorder are on.

"Let's just go and ignore them." I whispered to Somin. Somin nodded her head and we started to push our carriage to go out of there. As we walked to the right, the reporter and cameras followed us to the right side too while showering us with questions.

"Would you mind answering one or two of our questions?"
"Who do you really like? Onew or Jonghyun?"
"Did you seduce Onew by giving him an iphone box?"
"Was Jonghyun jealous?"
"Is it a love triangle?"

Hearing all those false allegations from the reporters kinda lured me to answer it and clear it all even though i know that it won't really clear up everything 100%. But it just have this certain things that made me wanted to shout out whatever i have in my mind.I tried to keep myself calm by taking a few deep breath until we got out of the fence area.
There, we are sorrounded by the press. The cameras are on us and the reporters shoved their mic in front of us while showering us with their questions. In the midst of that, i saw the exit door with taxi queue next to it.
I looked at Somin and she looked back at me, we both knew that we saw the same thing, so we aimed to go there and escape from the press.

We pushed through the crowd of press while pushing our trolley but they kept on pushing us and sorrounding us. And all i hear are those annoying questions. I'm not a patient person but i have to endure it, i can't explode here.
But... I don't think i can...

A fat reporter who was shoving his mic, the closest of all reporters, on me.. He 'accidentally' swings his mic onto my lips. I'm not so sure of what he was doing but it hurts!!
"Oh my God, i'm sorry.." He quickly apologized. The other press stopped when they saw him 'hitting' my lips with his mic. "... I'm sorry, you must have wanted to keep the last 'touch' on your lips with Shinee but i ruined it." His lips formed into a grin.
"So who did you share a kiss with before you went back to Seoul? Jonghyun or Onew?" He put his mic close to my lips again, asking me to speak onto the mic.

That's it.

That's it. He just pulled the last string of my patience.

I grabbed his hand and pulled the mic even closer to my lips to make sure that he won't take it away from me. He looked rather startled and scared when he saw my eyes. I was glaring at him and i look into his eyes.
"What are you?" I said. "Are you a news reporter or a gossip reporter?"

I glanced at the mic he's holding and there's a logo of a famous news channel on it. The other reporters zoomed at where i'm looking before they shoot at us again.
"Shouldn't you be trying to find out the truth instead of creating scandals?" I added. The reporter his lips out of nervousness. "Go get a more suitable job. You're not qualified as a news reporter." I pushed him away and he moved a few steps back until his co-worker stopped him. Then i calmly walked away from them with Somin.


The other reporters and passerbies who saw us shook their head and murmured to each other. Did i just did the wrong thing?
"H-Hyosun.. I think the reporter is mad.." Somin has been looking at the reporter's direction as we walked. "He's glaring at you now!"

"Who cares. Let's just go home, okay?" I shrugged it off even though deep down i am a bit worried. I know it was such a bad behavior of me. I shouldn't be pushing that guy, which obviously is a lot older than me. But I was just too pissed.. he did say the wrong thing anyway.. So it should be fine for me to vent my anger that way.. isn't it..?


 

 

"Oh.. My.. God.." Key commented. "She did not just do that.."
There Key goes againw ith his diva-ish comment and diva-ish atiitude.

"Well, she did.." Minho added.

"Is she dumb? How could she act that way in front of the cameras, and someone older than her? She's digging her own grave!" Key said.

Key, Minho, other Shinee members, and some of their staff are in the CEO's room, watching the latest entertainment report. The scene where i told off the reporter was aired.

"She's digging her own grave and your grave guys..." Chunhee said. That draws the attention of everyone. Everyone had their eyes and ears on the TV. There are a few reporters appeared and commented on the scene. They were complaining on how rude i am to someone older, and not to mention they were talking how bad Jonghyun and Onew are in picking a girl they like. Also they were talking on how Onew and Jonghyun might fight over me and ended up having a bad relationship among Shinee. They pretty much 'predicted' many things. Shinee and Chunhee are worried aboutt his, but amongst all the person that worries the most is the CEO.

"Jonghyun..." He stared at Jonghyun. "I know it is your fault."

"W-What?" Jonghyun's eyes widened over the suspicion. "Why is it me? Onew-hyung is also involved!"

"Onew would not go as far as picking up a girl. But you Jonghyun, you have this dangerous vibe to girls. And the possibility of you picking up girls is very high.." The CEO said.
Jonghyun sulked and pouted when the CEO said that to him, yet he got nothing to say back.
"Anyway, let's get going. You guys have a packed schedule ahead. SM Town live in LA are coming in 2 days."


 

 

Meanwhile for the past few days, there are alot of reporters crowding in front of my house's door. They have been there since this morning, hoping that i would come out of there and answer someo ftheir questions. I did not go out of my house for the past few days at all.. Thank God that i am on my holiday now.. But a holiday is a day where you are supposed to have fun!!! Not stuck at home like this!!!!

"Hyosun! Why are there so many reporters outside like this! This have been goingon for the past few days! Just what exactly did you do??" My mom protested. I still haven't told her about what happenned.

"I don't know.." I said.

"You know i am your mom.. and i can see through your lies.." My mom leaned closer and her face is now right in front of me, she is glaring at me. "Spit it out unless you want me to take away your next month allowances..."

Money.... is the greatest weapon of the history.... in my opinion. I ended up telling her everything that happenned in Bali.
"Shiny? Who the hell is Shiny?" My mom curled up her eyebrows.

"It's 'SHINee' not 'Shiny'.." I corrected her.

"Whatever. Shinee or shiny is the same thing, they just changed the 'y' to 'ee' to make it sound better but they failed."

"Don't say that! They are a really nice people... except one person.." I said.

"Why are you acting as if you're their fans? Don't tell me you went to Bali is really because you wanted to get close to them??"

"No no no no no!!!!!"

"I know you wouldn't do that.. I just hope you won't turn out into a fanatic fans like Somin. Anyway, so why isn't Shiny's company do anything about it?"

"I don't know.. They should have done something soon.."

"They better.." My mom sighed when she looked at the reporters from the window again.

But this fate does not only applied to me, Somin too. She got reporters waiting in front of her house. Both of us have been contacting each other through phones.


 

Amazingly, 3 days later, the amount of reporters coming to my house lessen and lessen each day. We have assumed that the company has taken care of it. To celebrate this, my mom decided to cook a feast. Thanks to that, we have a lot of things to clean and we have quite an amount of garbage.
"You know it's yoru job to thow these away.." My mom said as she pointed to the garbage bags.

"I know, i  know.." I sighed. I took the bags and make my way to the front door. I put down the bag when i wear my shoes but then someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I answered. That time, my mom passed behind me.

"We just moved in next door and wanted to give you guys a small greetings." A voice said. Weirdly.. Those voice sounds so familiar to me but.. there are a couple of people with similar voice.

"Alright. Just wait a minute." I said again. When i was about to stand up and open the door, my mom came over and pushed away the bags with her feet to the side of the wall. Then she fixed her hair and my ahir before she opened the door to greet five.... familiar guys..

HOLY COW IT'S SHINEE!

 

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading.

By the way, these days i have alot of  assignments to do and not to mention my exam is nearing.. So i might be updatinga few more chapters and i will end this story right there. I have planned to make this a rather long story but i don't think i can.. =_='

So i'll just make this a short one, and when i'm already on my holiday, i will start writing a NEW story featuring SHINee again as a compensation..
I'm sorry.

But dw, i'll finish this story :D