Lies

"Sorry, I'm not your fans..."

Hey!

I'm sorry it's been a while since i last updated this story.. uni work.. T^T

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Thank you.." I said to him while my eyes are looking elsewhere. I feel awkward yet i feel bad for accepting this iphone from him. I mean, it should've be Jonghyun who did this but why Onew who has done nothing ended up giving me this?
Onew has now officially being recorded in my brain as the best member in SHINee.
"No problem. Let's go back to our group." Onew smiled as he patted my shoulder. Both of us then made our way towards our group. But then we separated as we get closer to them, i went to the right where the fans are while Onew went to the left where s and Chunhee are.

"Hyosun~" Somin greeted me once she saw me coming towards her direction. Her eyes then caught on the iphone that i hold on my right hand. She knew that it is an iphone but slightly different from mine. After looking at it more carefully, she realised that it is iphone 4g. "Ya.. Did you just buy a new phone..?"

"Nope. Someone gave it to me." I answered casually.

"Someone? A stranger?? Hyosun, it's dangerous you know! Don't just accept things from strangers, who knows they've put a spell or something on it!" Somin said.

"No no no no.. It's from.." I leaned closer to her and whispered on her ear, "Onew."
When i moved away from her and she looked at me weirdly, still couldn't believe what i just said. She raised one of her eyebrows questioning me again whether she did hear the right thing and i nodded. Her jaw dropped and she gasped.

"FOR REAL??" Her eyes grew bigger and she covered . Then her eyes shifted to the side to see Onew with s on the other side. I couldn't help but to look at his direction again. Apparently, our eyes caught on his eyes who were scanning around the area. He flashed us a smile when our eyes met. For some reason.. My heart kinda skipped a beat while Somin just smiled widely back at Onew. Does his smile make every fans' heart flutter like this..?

 

Onew then looked away and nudged Jonghyun who stood just right next to him. "Hey, are you sure about this? You're the one who bought the iphone and why does it have to be me who gave it to her? WHy can't you give it to her yourself?"

"Thank you." Jonghyun said, avoiding to answer Onew's question.

"What's wrong with you these days?" Onew asked again but Jonghyun still didn't want to answer.

"By the way.. Did you recorded my number in the contact once you picked up the phone from the store?" Jonghyun changed the topic.

"Yea, Your number under my name." Onew answered. He totally forgot about what he wanted to ask to Jonghyun just with a slight change of the topic.

 

Meanwhile Somin and I were about to check the Iphone 4g content. We wanted to see how advanced it is compared to the old one. But when we were about to go into the 'contacts', the phone shut off by itself. Seeing the small circle at the centre, we knew that the battery had died. I think the phone wasn't fully charged...


 

 

While Chunhee is giving direction to SHINee, a staff member nudged him and asked for his permission.
"What is it?" Chunhee asked.

"There's someone who wanted to talk to you. She said it's very important." The staff member said.

" 'she'?" A grin appeareed on Chunhee's face. Even if he doesn't know who's looking for him but knowing it is a girl, he felt happy. "Which one?"

"There." The staff member pointed to a girl who's standing near the light pole, a few metres away from them. "That girl."
Chunhee looked at where the staff member pointed to and his smile disappeared since the girl seemed to be a lot younger than him.

"Alright. I'll go there now." Chunhee said to the staff member as another way of dismissing him. "Guys, you guys wait here untill all the fans go inside the bus okay?" Chunhee said to SHINee before he went over to the girl.

 

 

"Hello." Chunhee greeted the girl once he's next to her.

The girl turned around and bowed to him, "Hi.".

"How can i help you?" Chunhee smiled.

"Actually.. It's about one of the fans there.." She pretended to hesitate when saying it to Chunhee. But when Chunhee sighed and asked for her name, initiating that he agreed to listen to her, she flashed a satisfied smirk. "Soeun. Kim Soeun."

.

.

.

.

.

"Are you serious?" Chunhee's eyes grew wide after he hear what Soeun said to him about the fans. "Which girl is it again??"

"That one over there." Soeun pointed at me. Chunhee bited his lips when he saw me as if he kinda expected it to be me. "As i've expected..."

"Excuse me?" Soeun asked. "You.. Knew about this?"

"No.. It's just that.. She has caused quite a trouble since yesterday." Chunhee said. "But do you have a prove of her threating Onew?"

"Yes. I have a picture." Soeun took out her phone and showed Chunhee a picture of Onew and me talking back then. "See the iphone on Onew's hand? Apparently i heard that Onew gave it to her, which i'm not sure why. But she told him to keep quiet about this to everyone if not she will reveal an unwanted photo." Soeun said, cleverly making things up.

Chunhee took her phone and sent over the image to his phone, he planned to tell this to his CEO or either he handle this by himself. "Anything else?"

"That's all...?" Soeun said. She hope dthat she would have more things to say but sadly that's the end of it. However, i guess luck is on her side today. A few fans who are walking towards the bus and passed by them was talking about a picture they took earlier this morning. Chunhee and Soeun overheard them.
 

"I wonder who is this girl?"
"Isn't she one of us?"
"Yes but she seemed to close to Jonghyun, do they know each other?"
"Lover?"
"Jonghyun was asking for something from her didn't he?"
"He was apologizing... But i think it must have been a lover's quarrel! He even hold her hands! Like in those TV dramas when they guy can't let the girl go.."
The girls then looked at each other and whined in disappoinment after hearing one of their friends said so, "NOOOO!!"

 

"W-W-W-Wait!" Chunhee stood up and approached them. "What do you mean by girlfriend? Jonghyun has no girlfriend!"
Chunhee said, he was afraid if there'll be a rumor about SHINee.

"Manager..?" One of the girl recognized Chunhee as SHINee's manager.

"Let me have a look at the photo." Chunhee asked them and they showed him the pictures they took this morning where Jonghyun spotted me when he was having breakfast and we argued. Seeing the picture.. Chunhee is totally convinced about me. Soeun can see that Chunhee believes her now from the way he looked at me.

.

.

.

.

.
Thank you for reading!