We meet up again.

"Sorry, I'm not your fans..."

Sorry for the wait... T^T *bow*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..........

..........................

...................................

.... my jaw seemed so loose... and my eyes grew bigger when i saw these five boys in front of my door....

I have never expected to see SHINee ever again (other than TV).. face-to-face.. and not to mention, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE!

"Oh my.. Good evening." My mom greeted them with a smile. I knew she's pleased to see them. It's not that she knew who they are or maybe she knew.. but i'm sure one of themajor reason is because they are all so good looking.. *throws up*..

Jonghyun who stood at the middle decided to speak, "Sorry to intrude you at night.... EEEHHH??" Suddenly Jonghyun acted as if he is surprised when he saw me. I can see through your act Jonghyun.. you're not that good in acting, only some fools can be fooled by you.

But when i shifted my eyes to my mom, i saw her looking surprised by Jonghyun... I guess she's one of those fools now...
"What's wrong..? Do you know each other..?" My mom asked, she was confused. It does look like as if we knew each other since we eyed each other the whole time.

"No.. I think they mistook me for someone.." I said to my mom. After all that happenned in Bali, i really don't want to get involved with these boys anymore.

 

"What did you say?" Jonghyun suddenly said. When my mom and I shifted our attention to him, we saw him glaring at me as if he was being deceived.
He took a step inside the house and he held my hand as if we are a couple or seomthing.

"W-What are you doing? Let go." I glared to him but he glared back at me. I was worried that my mom misunderstood and getting angry later, so i kept on trying to let my hands go from him but he was too strong.
".. Let.. Go..!!" I said again to him.


But instead of doing what i wanted him to, he held my hand even tighter and flashed me a smirk.
I knew he's up to something... bad...
"Hyosun, let's not do this anymore.."

"Do what...?" I replied.

"Aunt.." Jonghyun looked at my mom with his puppy eyes, it softens my mom's heart a little. "Truthfully.. Both of us are going out.."

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

"... going out...?" My mom asked and Jonghyun replied her with a nod. "What do you mean..?"
All of us froze out knowing my mom doesn't know what 'going out' means.

"Um.. it means that we are.. dating.." Jonghyun explained.

"Ohh.. dating.. dating... DATING!!?" My mom raised her voice once she realised the situation.

"No no no no no! Mom, let me explain!" I panicly trying to somehow tell her that it is a lie but i don't think it is possible... I can tell from her eyes that she is angry. She hates it when i hide something from her especially when it is about boyfriend.

"Why didn't you tell me about this? Do you have to date in secrecy? I never not allow you to date! So why do you have to keep this a secret from me??"

"No mom! You got it wrong! It's not like that!" I said to my mom. Both of us couldn't hear each other properly since we are talking at the same time.

 

 

"HYOSUN!" Jonghyun suddenly shouted. It made me stopped talking automatically and looked at him. That was the first time he acted that way and the way he glared at me scares me. He then stood right in front of my mom and he suddenly kneeled down. It made my mom and his fellow members surprised, as well as me.

"Hyosun.. I'm sorry i really think it is better for us to actually confess to her about our relationship.. Aunt, i'm sorry on behalf of Hyosun too that we kept this a secret from you.. We wanted to tell you about this but.. Hyosun hasn't been talking about boys at all to you recently and suddenly telling you that she got a boyfriend will be a bit surprising for you.. So we decided to keep it quiet but.. I'm sorry..." Jonghyun's mouth telling the most flawless lies ever.

My jaw dropped seeing him and listening to what he said just now. When i look at his fellow members, s are smilling. It seems that they knew the reason why Jonghyun is doing this.. But why is Onew smilling too?

 

Then i felt a hand is grasping my right hand tightly and when i tilted my head to the side, it was my mom with her 'smile'.
"Hyosun.. Why didn't you just tell me that you have a boyfriend..?" She asked. I started to sense a dangerous vibe from her. As much as i wanted to find a good excuse, i just can't..
"But don't worry.. I support you having hjim as your boyfriend." She added.

"What?" I responded to her sudden change of mind. A smile curled up on Jonghyun's lips while s are all surprised hearing my mom.

"He seems to be a very polite young man.. and reliable for you."

"N..no mom.. You got it all wrong.. He is- mmphhh!!!" Jonghyun quickly shut my mouth with his hands.

"Thank you." Jonghyun bowed to my mom.

"It's fine, it's fine!" My mom smiled. "Since we are neighbors now, come visit us often. Bring your friends along too, alright?"

"Alright." Jonghyun nodded.

 

"Well then.. We will excuse ourselves. Good night." Jonghyun said to my mom. The members are the first to walk out of the door, then Jonghyun.
But before Jonghyun closed the door, he opened it again and walked towards me and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Good night." He smiled at me. Then he went out and close the door.
I touched my forehead while opening my mouth wide. I seriously couldn't believe what he just done to me! But when i look at my mom, she was somehow.. pleased to see that... =_=

"Guess you've found yourself a caring boyfriend." She winked before she continue what she was about to do. Me too, since i was supposed to throw all the rubbish, i'm doing it now.

 


Meanwhile Shinee who just came out of my house, they were hugging Jonghyun and supporting him.
"I couldn't believe that you actually done it.." Key said. "It's only a bet.. and if the company found it.."

"Who cares if it's a bet or not.. He's the man!" Minho said as he put his arms around Jonghyun's shoulder.

"So where is my $100?" Jonghyun took out his hands.

"Tsk.." Key complain as he reached his hands in his pocket and took out his $100. "Aren't you worried if there will be another controversy about this?"

"No.. I don't think she will say anything about this. She doesn't seem to be that type." Jonghyun answered Key. While Jonghyun was counting the money Key is giving him, Onew suddenly took it awya from him.

"Not yet.." Onew said.

"What 'not yet'?" Jonghyun frowned.

"We..." Onew dragged Taemin and hugged his shoulder. "....Won't approve it unless you went on a date with her."
Onew raised one his eyebrows while smirking, and Taemin supported him by nodding.

"Thats ridiculous!" Jonghyun complained. "How can i go on a date with her? I'm an idol!"

"Then.. this will.." Onew showed him the $100 and slowly putting it into his pant's pocket. But before he was able to put it in, Jonghyun quickly grabbed his hand to stop it.

"Okay! Okay! Okay!!! I'll do it." Jonghyun finally agreed. Onew went inside the house with his satisfied smile, followed by the members, and Jonghyun last.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.