2nd night

"Sorry, I'm not your fans..."

@blossom1897: Can't wait until they become neighbors is it? I think that part will come out in the next 2 chapters. So please be patient :)

Btw ppl, i made this chapter quite long because i might not be able to update tomorrow, i've got to study for my test. But i will update another chapter on the day after that.

Btw again, please excuse me for my grammar mistake and all. Idk why but these days i actually made alot of mistakes even though i've proffread it like thrice.. =_='
I need to start consuming fish oil for my brain..

Enjoy reading this chapter!
 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was 10pm at night.
Everyone has gone back to the hotel and are resting in their assigned room. I just finished taking a shower and Somin was reading a magazine on the bed. I came out of the bathroom with towel around my neck, and half-dried hair.
I went over to the study table to reach for my iphone 4g. I was recharging it.



I took the phone and unplugged it from it's charger and pressed the top button to turn it on.
After a few seconds of waiting, finally the phone's ready to be use.
"Is it fully recharged now?" Somin asked as she closed her books and came closer to me.

"Yes." I answered. Both of us are excited to see what iphone 4g is offering us.

"Just move all your contacts to your new iphone first." Somin suggested.

"Alright." I said. I took my old iphone on the same table and opened the contact list to move some important numbers into my new phone. "I'll record your number first. Can you type it in?"
I gave the phone to Somin and she started typing in her number. But then she tilted her head when she discovered something.

"Hyosun-ah.." She tapped my shoulder a few times. I look up to see her looking at my phone. "Daebak.."

"What daebak? The iphone?" I asked. I stood up to see what's in my phone. I gasped and my eyes grew wider when i saw Onew's name in my contact list.

"Omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!! Is Onew picking you up!??!?! Is he hitting on you!?!?!" Somin got excited.

"Oh my.. oh my.." I mumbled as i touched my cheek with my hands. I seriously couldn't believe what i just saw.

"G-Give him a call! No, a message!" Somin said as she handed over the phone to me but i pushed it away lightly. Her suggestion was too bold and too sudden for me.

"No no no no no no!!" I rejected. Somin kept on asking me to call him but i kept on rejecting. She's more excited than me. She jumped around, shook me, and even squaled.

But Somin finally stopped jumping around and squealing after i rejected her another five times. She pouted and folded her arms while looking at me. "Are you sure you're not gonna do anything? He already gave you his phone number and all. It must have taken him a lot of courage..."

Slowly, i raised my head and look at her before i shook my head.
Somin sighed. She was upset by my answer. "Don't tell me you're waiting for him to call you first..?"
This time i nodded.

"Alright.. Don't regret it." Somin said. She then grabbed my hands and dragged me towards the veranda. She then pushed me into the veranda and she closed the door and locked the glass door. I was shocked. I knocked on the door a few times, asking her to open it for me, but she won't.

She gave me a smirk and showed me my iphone 4g, there i saw the contact list with Onew being the only one in there.
"I'm calling him." Somin said. I got even more panicked. She then purposely show me how she pressed Onew's contact list, she's calling him for real!!!
I knocked on the door a few more times but she ignored me. Instead, she put her finger close to her lips, telling me to shut up.

 



After a minute of waiting, Onew finally answered the phone. "Hello?"

Somin gritted her teeth and smiled widely while looking at me. She's already excited by the thought of talking to Onew through the phone. "Hello?" She replied, trying to sound as calm as ever. She came closer to the veranda's door again and put the phone on loudspeaker. I put my ear close to the glass' window, trying to listen to him.

"Is this Hyosun?" Onew said. Both Somin and I look at each other in surprise. How the hell does he knew it is my number??I quickly motioned my hand, telling her to open the door. Somin quickly unlocked the door and hand over the phone to me.

"Y-Yes. It's me." I said over the phone. "..I.. No, I mean.. Y-You.. How do you know it's me? No, why did you leave your number on my phone?" I stuttered so badly. I was still surprised and excited, or nervous..?

Onew laughed hearing me stuttering like that. He knew that i must have been quite nervous. "So which one do you want me to answer first?"

"B-Both..." I answered.




That time, Onew was playing card games with s in his room. When he answered my call, he stood up even when it is supposed to be his turn.
"Hyung, It's your turn, where are you going?" Taemin asked while looking up to him. The other members are also looking at him out of curiosity, wondering who's calling.

"I quit." Onew mouth the word to s, telling them he's quitting the game. Onew then went into the bathroom to get some privacy. The members just sighed and continue playing their games.

"Jonghyun-ah, i like this hair better." Key commented as he touched Jonghyun's hair. Jonghyun just dyed his hair an hour ago with his stylist.

"Really?? I like his yellow hair better." Taemin added. While the members are discussing Jonghyun's hair color, Jonghyun couldn't take his eyes away from the bathroom's door. His curiosity gorws more and more. So he finally decided to go there and eavesdrop.

"Ya, where are you going?" Minho asked when he saw Jonghyun got up from his seat.

"I quit too." Jonghyun said.

"Whaaatt??" Minho responded, unhappy with it.

 

 

"For the first question..." Onew sat on the side of the bathtub. "... Because i managed to get your number from the event staff. For the second one..."

My heart kept on beating non-stop waiting for him to answer the second question.

"....Not-telling-you..." Onew teased. Both Somin and I sighed. Even though we are kinda disappointed with his answer, we're somehow relieved. Imagine how i would go all awkward if he tells me that he wanted 'us' to get closer... =_=

"Oohh.." I replied.

"You sound so disappointed? Were you expecting someone else to give their number to you?" Onew said. "... Like.. Jonghyun??"
Jonghyun smiled when Onew mentioned his name.

"No no no no no! If i get his number, it is a bad luck!" I answered without hesitation. Somin disagreed with me. She slapped my shoulder lightly while pouting.

Onew laughed seeing how i responded to it, "His number is a bad luck??"
Jonghyun, who heard Onew repeating my answer, frowned when he heard that.
"Bad luck you say...?" Jonghyun getting annoyed.

 


That time, a few people came into the room. But Jonghyun ignored their presence since he's concentrating on hearing Onew's conversation with me. While the other members stood up and bowed to the people who came in.
"Night, president." Key greeted. It is their president, Chunhee, and another staff. They let them to sit on their bed while they talked with each other.

"It's okay, we can just talk while you guys are playign games." The president said.

"We wanted to but Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung.." Taemin complained as he pointed to Jonghyun who's eavesdropping on the bathroom's door.
The president and Chunhee looked at him weirdly. Both of them then stood up and went over to Jonghyun to join him, wondering what is he trying to listen to, followed by other members. Jonghyun still did not realised.
 

 


"So is my number a good luck?" Onew asked.

My heart kinda fluttered when he asked me that.  As much as i want to shout 'YES' to him, i ended up saying, "A lot better than Jonghyun's."

"So it's also a bad luck, is it?" Onew asked. He sounded abit disappointed.

"No no no! It's not like that..!" I tried to clear the misunderstanding but i didn't know what to say to him. I just didn't want to sound like as if i am obsessed with him like normal fans.

"Then.. I'll make it into a good luck." Onew said before i was about to say something else. Somin and I look at each other and we are both surprised by what he just said. Somin gave me an 'awww~' face, she was touched by Onew's sweet words.
"But don't let anyone know you know my number and all okay? Both of us will get in trouble." Onew said.
I looked at Somin and gave her a motion like i'm zipping my mouth, and Somin nodded.

"It's late already. Go get some sleep." Onew said. "I'll see you tomorrow."
Onew then hanged up, and I hanged up too. Somin and I then hugged each other and jumped like crazy while shouting out of happiness.





When Onew get out of the bathroom, he jumped a little when he saw a number of people in front of the bathroom door. But what shocked him the most is Jonghyun who's giving him a look.
"You... I told you to give my number to her didn't i...?" Jonghyun said. He still did not sense the others' presence.

"What?" Onew responded.

"I told you to give her the iphone and save my number under your name didn't I? Why aren't you doing it?? Why did you save your number?" Jonghyun asked, he looked abit upset, but he wasn't mad. However the president and Chunhee saw this as an argument sparking.

"Don't worry, i'll give her your number tomorrow." Onew patted on Jonghyun's shoulder. Jonghyun's face softened when he heard that.
"By the way, what are you guys doing here?"?
Jonghyun turned around to see who Onew is talking to, and he find alot of people behind him.
 



"Who is this girl you're talking about??" Chunhee asked.

"It's just a fangirl." Onew answered.

"A fangirl?" The president repeated.

"It seems like Jonghyun a bit interested in this girl." Onew said.
Onew often talk about a particular fangirl that catches their attention with the president and Chunhee, so he treated this as another normal conversation. But after knowing the 'crazy fangirls' in this fanmeeting, the president and Chunhee did not take this as another normal conversation.

"Which girl?" The president asked.

Chunhee took out his phone and showed a picture that he got from Soeun earlier. "Is it this girl?"

"Whoa.. Hyung.. When did you take this picture?" Jonghyun asked.

"Just answer me, is it this girl?" Chunhee asked.

"Yes." Both Onew and Jonghyun answered. The president and Chunhee looked at each other, and they nodded as if they know that they are thinking of the same thing. Both of them suddenly excused themselves from Shinee's room and went out of there, not realising Jonghyun went out along with them going towards my room.





When Jonghyun arrived right in front of my room, he knocked on the door twice. But since he didn't get reply soon, he's getting impatient and knocked more and more and harder. Just when he was about to kncok on the door again, i opened the door. I scrunched my face when i see Jonghyun.
"What do you want?" I asked.

"Can you at least greet me nicely?" Jonghyun said. "Anyway, where's your phone?"

"Why?" I asked, wondering why he wants my phone. It's midnight and he wants my phone..?

"Just give it to me first." Jonghyun took his hands out, asking me to give him my phone.

"No." I said. I automatically put my hands on my jacket's front pocket. Stupid me.. He now knows where my phone is. He flashed me a smirk before he reached his hands on my front pocket. Of course i resisted and tried to 'defend' my phone.
"Ya! Ya! Ya! What are you doing!?! This is ual harassment!!" I shouted. I slapped his hands a few times but it didn't hurt at all for him, he kept on rummaging my front pocket.

 

Somin who was on the bed, came towards the front door, and she saw Jonghyun and me. Somin gasped when she saw Jonghyun. 'Jonghyun.. oppa... in his pajamas....? Pajamas or not.. He looks hot with his new hair...' She smiled as if she just saw something very precious.


"Somin-ah!! H E L P!!!!" I said to Somin. Somin snapped out of her imagination. She quickly came over to us to help me, but Jonghyun already got my phone. I tried to grab my phone again but he raised it up in the air so that i won't be able to reach it. He might have been the shortest out of Shinee, but he is still slightly taller than me.

"Give me back my phone!!" I shouted.

"I will, i will.. Just wait.." Jonghyun said. He turned around and started to press buttons on my phone. I followed behind him while trying to get my phone back but he dodged me very well.

Suddenly he turned around and i bumped onto his chest. My nose hurts since it hit his bone. "Ouch.." i whined.
Without saying anything, he gently grabbed my shoulder and gently pushed me away from him. Then he slided his right hand all the way down till my hands. I can feel his wide smooth palm as it slided down. He then took my hands and put my phone, that he hold with his left hand, on my hands.

"W-What did you do to my phone?" I asked while looking at him suspiciously. I started to look at my phone and check it to see what he has done.

"Nothing much. I just deleted Onew's number and your call history." Jonghyun said as he smiles widely as if he had done something great.

"W-WHY!?!?!?!" I shouted.

"So that you won't call him." Jonghyun answered.

"What's that got to do with you?" I glared at him.

"I just don't like it." He folded his arms while looking at me.

"But it's none of your business!" I said. He didn't seem to listen to what i said just now, he was looking elsewhere. He suddenly grabbed my phone again and type something in there, and handed it back to me. He did it so fast.

"There." Jonghyun said. I look at my phone screen and i saw a contact detail under his name and his number. "From now on, just call me."

"Why would i call you? I don't need this." I showed him my phone with his contact details still there. Then i pointed to the 'delete' button with my left index finger. Jonghyun's eyes grew wider when he saw me did that. "I'm deleting it." 

 

When i was about to press the button, Jonghyun quickly grabbed my left hand and pushed me all the way to the wall beside my room's door. He accidentally pushed away Somin outside of the room, and she wasn't fast enough to hold the door open. The door closed and Somin was left outide, with Jonghyun and me inside the room.
He then grabbed my other hand and pinned both of them on the wall. He leaned his face closer to mine, until it's only a few cm away.
"W-What are you trying to do?" I stuttered. I never actually imagine myself to be in this kind of 'position'.

"Are you that stupid?" Jonghyun said as he glare at me. "Don't you understand what i'm trying to do?"

"What?" I asked, pretending to be all tough.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm interested in you." Jonghyun said. Jonghyun planned to go according to his plan, but considering how much the relationship between Onew and me has advanced alot, he decided to just go for a more straightforward way.
However, maybe this way is not much of a good idea either. I felt EXTREMELY awkward. With him still looking into my eyes too. I slowly turned away to the side, i just can't look into his eyes.
Jonghyun then put his head down and he sighed. I can feel his breath on my neck. Then he raised his head again and put his lips closer to my ear.
"I can feel your heart beating.." He whispered. With us being so close to each other, his whispers, and moreover his deep voice, it made my blushed so bad!!!


When he saw that, he grinned and pulled away from me.
"Be prepared.." He smiled and he walked away. I covered my cheek with my hands. I can feel my cheek is getting hot and i'm sure i look so red right now.


 

"! We should have took action today!" The president said as he slapped his head. "I didn't know she would have gone that far! She seduced Shinee!!! Look at them! I mean, Jonghyun and Onew are fighting for this girl!! They don't know that she's just.. ARRGHH!!!"

"I'm sorry sir.." Chunhee apologized.

"Idiot!!" The president slapped Chunhee's head. "I can't wait until tomorrow morning anymore! Bring the girl into my room now and call all the event staff! We are going to handle this situation ASAP!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading!!!!

Hope you guys did enjoy it :D