a day

"Sorry, I'm not your fans..."

I'M SORRRYYYYY!!!!

 

Been away for a while long time.. but yup i've finally done all my work.. but others awaits me next week.. T^T

Anyway, i'll post a chapter today and maybe another one tomorrow, and maybe another one the day after tomorrow.

Hope you guys will forgive me for this :D

 

oh and btw, they do remember her, what makes you guys think they forget her? 0_0?

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hyosun.. wake up!" My mom said as she pulled away my blanket.

"Moom~~.. It's Sunday..." I groaned while trying to get my blanket back with my eyes still closed.

"I don't care if it is Sunday or Monday. Do not sleep like a pig!" This time she opened the curtain's window door which is just right above my head. The sun shone brightly right on my eyes and slowly it wakes me up.
"Come on, come on. Lunch is ready." She then went out of my room.

 

I got up from my bed and stretches my body after a 10 hours sleep. It makes my body aches instead of feeling refreshed. After a few simple stretching, I started to make up my bed and then opened the door to the balcony to let some fresh air in. When i opened the door, the wind blew my hair lightly and it feels so good. So i stepped out of my room to the balcony while inhaling the fresh air.

"What a pig.."

I heard someone calling me that from my left, so qi quickly turned my face to the left with a glare which doesn't last long when i saw the person. It was Jonghyun.
He was leaning on the balcony's door with his day outift and a cup of orange juice on his hand. What the hell? Our balcony are next to each other?!

"What did you just say..?" I asked him.

"P-I-G.. Pig." Jonghyun smirked. "It's almost 1pm.. what kind of 'fresh' air are you trying to inhale in the afternoon? Pollution?"

"S-Shut up.." I said since i've got nothing good to say back to him. "Aren't you supposed to be somewhere for a recording or something? Or.. You're the only one who doesn't have any schedule..?" I tried to rub off the last sentence on him.

"W-Who said so?? I do have schedule.. just.. not.. this afternoon.." He said the last few words quietly and then awkwardly take a sip of his juice.

"I see..." I grinned. I knew that he just doesn't have any schedule today..

"Actually." Jonghyun said. "I intentionally spared time this afternoon to ask you to go on a date." He winked.

"No thanks." I coldly rejected. "You did not learn your lesson back in Bali, did you?"

"I did.. I did.. But if it is you who i had the gossip with, i don't mind." He smiled. For a second, my lips almost curled up into a smile and my cheek almost blushed. But i quickly sighed and turn my face the other way to hide it. How stupid of me, he would know that i'm blushing if i did this..
I scrunched up my face to keep my calm face before i look at him again and answered, "NO."

Then when i was about to go back into my room, Jonghyun put down his cup on the floor and put both of his hands on his balcony's rail and about to jump to mine. The distance isn't that far anyway.. only 30 cm.
"Whoa whoa whoa whoa! What are you doing??" My eyes grew large when i saw him trying to jump over to my balcony.

"Let's go on a date." Avoiding my question, he smiled.

"No!" I said.

"Oh come on.." Jonghyun said. 'I need that $100!!'
"Go out lunch is fine!"

"No no no!" I said as i go inside my room and closed the door before he was able to enter. He knocked on the door asking me to let him in while mouthing 'Date'.  To avoid that face of his, i closed the door with the curtain then made my way downstairs to have lunch.


 

 

"What took you so long?" My mom asked me when she saw me going out of my room.

"I was just cleaning my room a little.." I said. I walked towards the dining table where the lunch is allready with my dad sitting on a chair reading the newspaper, and my mom pouring some tea for him.

"Let's eat then." My dad folded his newspaper and put it aside. My mom sat on her chair and i sat on my chair before we began digging in on our food.

"Hyosun.." My mom called me. "Have i ever seen him somewhere before?"

"Seen who?" My dad asked.

"Hyosun's boyfriend." My mom answered and i choked on my rice.

"Oohh.. The one that you told me last night?" My dad said. "Hyosun, you should invite him over some time."

"N-No.." I said while i quickly drink a glass of water.

"But i think i've seen him somewhere before.." My mom said.

This made me nervous. My parents will hate me if they know that this 'boyfriend' of mine is a celebrity. I don't know why but they have this major hate issue on anything related to celebrities. Not that they hate them, they just don't want me to get involved in them. Like if i ever wanted to become an artist, they will reject it for sure, or a celebrity boyfriend.
So if i told them that he's a celebrity, I'm dead.
And if i told them that he's a celebrity who's lying about it, they will think that i have done something wrong and there will be gossips around and they will get mad at me..

So the safest thing is to keep the secret away from them about Jonghyun as a celebrity..

Sooner or late ri might just tell them that we broke up.. but of course maybe after a week.. it would be weird to break up just when my mom knew him.


 

That night, the other Shinee members just came back home.
"Yo." Minho greeted Jonghyun who is watching TV.

"So what have you been doing the whole day?" Minho asked.

"Nothing much.. I've bene watching dramas the whole day.." Jonghyun sighed.

"Have you asked her out?" Taemin asked.

"Do you think it is that easy??" Jonghyun hissed.

"Jonghyun-ah.. remember.. 2 days.. 2 days.. If you can't go on a date with her in 2 days.. $100 gone.." Onew smirked.

"You got no schedule tomorrow as well, just do it tomorrow. Take a picture as a proof." Key said.

"Fine! FIne! Fine!" Jonghyun groaned.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thank you for reading and subscribing!

I'm sorry this one is such a short chapter.. *bow*