woken up

"Sorry, I'm not your fans..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ding Dong...

.

.

....Ding dong...

.

.

Ding-dong-ding-dong-ding-dong!!!

 

"Arghh.. Who is it this time..?" I groaned as i scratched the back of my head. Somin and I are already on our bed, tucked in into our blanket, we fell asleep like just 10 minutes ago.

"Hyosun-ah.. Go open the door.. It might be Jonghyun again.." Somin said as she adjusted her sleeping position.

"If it's him, then no. Leave it." I went back to sleep and covered my body with the blanket. I've decided to just leave it like that. I mean, it's already 1am anyway. Who else would ring us so late at night other than that idiot Jonghyun..? ......................... As i think about him..  I got reminded by the earlier incident... When he pinned me onto a wall.. I still couldn't believe that he's interested in me..

My face getting hotter and hotter as the thought of it, and remembering how close his face was to mine. I covered my head with blanket and close my eyes, hoping to get rid of this imagination and go to sleep.


 

"Excuse me!!" A voice that totally doesn't sound like Jonghyun shouted behind the door. I opened my eyes that instant, wondering who could it be.

"Excuse me, I'm from Shinee fanmeeting event staff. We need to talk with you. WOuld you mind opening the door?" The guy added.

I quickly got up from my bed and put on a jacket before i opened the door and find 3 guys standing there.
"Sorry to wake you up this late." The guy in the middle said. "But we need to talk with you."

"About.. what?" I asked them politely. Somin just woke up and she came to stand behind me.

"We are told to bring you to the CEO's room to discuss something about Shinee."

"About Shinee..?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why me?"

"I can't answer that because i'm not too sure about it. So would you guys please follow us?"

Somin and I look at each other and we both nodded,"S-Sure.."
Somin ran inside to take the room's key and put it inside her pocket, and then she came out of the room. both of us followed the three staff towards a room at the 5th floor.


 

We finally arrived at a room on the 5th floor, we stood behind the three guys, waiting for them to let us in. But when he was about to knock on the door, someone shouted from the inside.
"WHY CAN'T YOU DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY? WHAT AM I PAYING YOU FOR?" The hoarse voice shouted.
Somin and I are both startled, as well as the three guys. He kinda hesitated for a moment but he knocked anyway because it was an order.

After knocking on the door three times, the guy opened the door and we started to walk in.
We saw a man standing with two other people in front of him, it seemed that he was the one who's shouting, and these two are his victim. Seeing him glaring at those two people, Somin and I gulped down our saliva. We were quite scared.. Are we gonna get scolded like them..? What did we do..?

 

 

The man's eyes then caught our presence. He cleared his throat as he dismissed the two people.
"You guys can leave now. Just don't make the same mistake again." He said as he pointed to the door, telling them to go out. The two people did not dare to look into his eyes and they just walked out of the room.

"Are you Jung Somin and Han Hyosun?" The man asked. We jumped a little because out eyes were on the two guys, and we didn't know that he is already right in front of us.

"Y-Yes.." Somin answered him. We both stayed close to each other.

"Which one of you is Hyosun?" He asked again.

"Me.." I slightly raised my eyes. His eyes shifted to me that instant. I got even more scared, he was glaring at me with his big eyes.

"You... No.. You two.." He pointed to us with his fingers. ".... Will be sent back to Korea tomorrow afternoon!"

"W-WHAT?" Both Somin and I shouted.

"Why? What did we do?" I asked him. This is just nonsense! How could he said that so suddenly. Some staff around us seemed to be abit surprised by his decision.

"Mr. President.. Isn't this abit too sudden...?" Chunhee interrupted. So this is the CEO...

The CEO just turned his head to the side to stare ar Chunhee. He didn't answer Chunhee but his eyes are telling Chunhee to shut up. Chunhee his lips and lowered his head, he understood.
The man then put his hand behind his back and look at all his staff in the room,  "I've made my decision. I just can't let her do anything to Shinee even further."

"Wait." I interrupted. "This is just wrong.. Would you please at least explain what we have done wrong that we have to go back to Seoul?"

.

.

.

.

.

It's been like an hour since Somin and I entered this room. Somin and I are now sitting on a couch with the CEO sitting on our opposite side, smoking. For the past one hour, he's been telling us the reason why, which totally did not make sense to me because I DID NOT DO IT.
"What do you mean i'm seducing Shinee??" I asked.

"Isn't that your intention for joining this event?" He raised one of his eyebrows. Both Somin and I furrowed our eyebrows, we are glaring at him. We didn't like how he accussed us about something that it's not even true. Why the hell would i seduce Shinee??

The CEO pressed his cigaratte on the ashtray to put off the fire. He then sat up straight and he put his hands together while resting it on his thighs.
"Listen." He said. "I've seen so many fangirls like you, Shinee too. There are too many girls who become friends with them but deep down, their intention is to get close to Shinee, and try to somehow create a spark of romance between them. They are trying to date Shinee.."

"Wait wait wait.." I interrupted. "Don't tell me that you think i am one of those girls?" I chuckled because I know that's how he is thinking and i am P I S S E D.

"Glad you understood." He smiled.
“So, tell me.” He continued after he lights up another cigaratte. “What is your true intention of joining this activity?”

 

I feel my blood boils hearing the question remembering that he’s been asking me the same question over and over again, proving that he didn’t believe me. Moreover, his arrogant act like leaning on the sofa and looking down at me makes me even angrier. Even Somin has agreed with me to just tell him the truth about me not being a Shinee fan's, but he still did not believe me. I sighed before I answer him, “Like I’ve told you before, because I could not afford my school trip expenses to Bali, and this is the only way for me to be able to go to Bali.”

Thinking that my answer is just another lame excuse, he chuckled. "Please, do not pretend that you don't know. We have evidence."
He then flicked his finger and one of his staff came and gave him an envelope. He opened the envelope and took the things inside and threw it on the table. It's a picture that i've never seen before but i can recall the moment. It was the picture of Jonghyun and me arguing at the hotel's lobby, and when Onew gave me the iphone. The other pictures are from the same moment but captured at a small gap of time, like a continuous pictures.
"So what other excuse are you going to make up this time?" He scoffed, as if he's looking down on us. I closed my eyes while i clenched my fist in anger. I really do feel like i want to lay a big punch on this guy...


 

 

At that moment, Chunhee came in with Shinee behind him. Chunhee was gone the past 15 minutes to get Shinee down to this room. They are all in their pajamas, and everyone only wear a jacket to cover it. They still look so sleepy, especially Onew. His eyes were half open and he kept on rubbing it, not to mention that empty-look on his face.. He's just too adorable. When my eyes shifted to Jonghyun, my face blushed instantly. Whenever i saw him, i couldn't help but to keep on thinking of what happenned earlier. Thank God that he did not look at my blushing face properly. He kept on yawning and closing his eyes even though he's standing.

"Everyone, come here." The CEO said to Shinee. Shinee then lazily approached him and the five of them stood next to him or either behind his sofa. Onew picked the spot behind him and he kinda rested his chin on the sofa. While Jonghyun calmly sat next to me. The man, the staff, Somin, and I were all surprised to see him; but s are the only one calm about it.

"Why are you calling us so late at night..?" Jonghyun asked while yawning. But then he grinned when he saw me next to him, "And what are you doing here?"

"You, and you." The CEO grabbed Onew's hand and pull him to the front, it caused Onew to climbed up the sofa and sat on it, right next to the man. The CEO handed a couple of picture to Onew and some to Jonghyun. We were all expecting how they will react while the other members just look at the pictures too without suspecting anything.

"So?" Jonghyun was the first one to speak up. "What's wrong with this picture?"

The CEO was surprised by the unexpected reaction. "What is wrong with it, you say?!? This can turn into a big gossips! Is this girl bribing you in the pictrue or something?"

Onew chuckled when he heard that and he started to laugh. "Isn't it clear? I was giving her an iphone." Onew added.

"Y-You gave her an iphone? Why??" A smile started to appear on the CEO's face. Before Onew answered him, he took a glance at Jonghyun and he saw Jonghyun giving him a signal to not say anything about it but he said it anyway.

"Jonghyun dropped her iphone into the swimming pool last time. He did not want to apologize and they kinda argue, it's in this picture." Onew pointed to the picture of Jonghyun and me. "And so he asked me to give the iphone replacement to her because he was a bit shy."

"YA!" Jonghyun shouted but Onew just grinned at him. My face looked blank. I seriously think that i might have heard the wrong thing.. Jonghyun was shy? You gotta be kidding me...
But i was super glad how Onew explained everything to the CEO, and it seemed that the CEO trusts him.

"Are you convinced that i am not their fans now?" I folded my hands and i tried to copy how he looked before when he's interogating me.

"Wait.. Did you just say that.. you're not their fans..?" He curled up his eyebrows.

"Yes.. *gasp* NO. I am their fans!!" I quickly corrected myself when i realised what i just blurted out. But it was too late, they kenw that i was being honest.

"Girls.. You know the rule right? Only Shinee fans can attend this fanmeeting." The CEO said, this time it's him who folded his arms. "I'm sending you guys back to Seoul tomorrow afternoon.. NO MATTER WHAT."

"EEEEHHH!!" SHINee, Somin, and I are all shouted.


 

 

On the next day, as the CEO has decided, they sent Somin and I back to Seoul.
"Mr. President! Do you really need to do this?!" Jonghyun whined. He totally disagreed with him sending us back. They are all in the president's room and are watching my plane passing by from the window.

"I have to. They broke the rules. Rules are rules." The CEO stated.

"But-"

"Jonghyun. I have to do this as well because i don't want you to be the first one to start a rumor in SHINee, especially about girls or dating." The CEO added before Jonghyun was able to say anything. With him stating that, Jonghyun did not have anything to say back to him. The CEO then walked away, going towards his room again, but then he saw Chunhee came running towards him.

"Sir!! Sir!!! We are in trouble!!!" Chunhee shouted. The CEO stopped walking, waiting for Chunhee to come. While Jonghyun stayed behind the CEO. Since Chunhee ran so hard, he breathes heavily and couldn't talk properly. So he just handed the newspaper he brought to the CEO.

Both the CEO and Jonghyun who saw the newspaper had their eyes open wide just by seeing the picture attached on it. It's a picture of Onew and me. The headline was  'SHINee Onew on a date?'
"H-How could they get their hands on these pictures?!" The CEO shouted.

Meanwhile at the same time on the pane, Somin and I are already on our wit's end when we saw our picture. We don't know what other trouble awaits us...

.

.

.

.

.

.Thank you for waiting and reading! :)