new phone.

"Sorry, I'm not your fans..."

Sorry i didn't update this tsory for the past few days.. i'm starting to get busy because of my uni. I'm changing my major so yeah.. quite a lot of stuff to study. =_=

ANyway, enjoy!

.

.

.

,

,

.

It was 8am in the morning. I was still covering myself with my blanket while Somin just finished taking a hot shower. Somin saw me still sleeping, and since the event will start at 10:30am, she needs to wke me up now. She slapped my , “Wake up! The sun has rised!”

I moaned when she hit my . But I didn’t bother to wake up but I covered my face with the blanket and sleep some more. Somin sighed and decided to let me sleep a few more minutes. When she passed by a study table that is just right n front of my bed, she saw my iphone that’s covered with layers of tissue. She also saw another blue phone next to it.

“Hyosun, what’s wrong with your phone?” Somin asked as she picks up both phones and unravel the tissue on my iphone. She can’t figure out that it’s broken because it fell into the water because the water has dried.

I uncovered the blanket from my face and open my eyes slightly. ”That yellow-haired guy.. he dropped it into the water last night.”

“Yellow-haired guy?” Somin repeated. “A stranger?”

“No it’s someone from SHINee….”

“SHINee!! How did you meet them???” Somin got excited hearing it. She sat on my bed and uncover half the blanket from me. I
struggled to get my blanket back, but since I’m still half awake, I don’t have my full strength.
I told her the whole story about last night. She listened to me very well, she didn’t even cut me off before I finished.
“So.. This is.. Jonghyun oppa’s phone…?” Somin asked. She looked at the phone that she hold as if it is something precious and sacred.

“yes.. But I will give it back to him..” I said as I finally sat up on my bed.
I gently took my iphone from Somin and pressed the top button. My eyes grew bigger when the silver apple appeared.
“WOH! It’s working again!!” I shouted. I smiled from ear to ear. I was soooo happy.

“Your phone must be really good.. or it’s just your luck..” Somin said.

“It must be my luck.. my great luck.” I grinned. “But that Jonghyun called this phone old.” I frowned when I talk about it.
When I look at Somin again, I see her eyes are still staring at Jonghyun’s phone
“Somin-ah..” I nudged her shoulder and that’s when she noticed me.

“Oh sorry!” She quickly apologized. “Hyosun-ah.. I was thinking.. why don’t we take a look at his phone for a while…?”

 

Both of us exchange our glances and giggled. We then started to browse his phone. From contacts to folders.
When we saw contacts, we are amazed by the number of artist’s number there. Somin recorded some of artist’s number that she likes even if she promised to not call them or text them. She said he feel happyjust by possessing it.. But we will see what happen…
In notes, we found it cute how Jonghyun actually wrote down his self-made lyrics there. But when we finally reached the gallery.. Both of us opened our eyes wide and our face turned red just with the very first picture we saw. So Somin slowly closed the phone.

“Ok.. I did not expect they will take these kinds of pictures...” Somin said. Both of us feel awkward. “But since I know you’re gonna give this back to him.. Can we at least just take one picture of them??”
My eyes grew even wider when Somin said that.
Did she intend to actually get those photos we just saw? SOmin knew what is the meaning behind my expression, and she ty to get it straight by explaining it.
“I mean.. A funny picture of them, Not those ones!!”

“Ohh.. I see..” I nodded.
Somin then opened the gallery again and skipped the pictures that we saw before and went on to see other funny pictures. And she found one where Jonghyun was opening his mouth wide and Onew at the back pretended to eat him while Taemin poked his fork on Jonghyun’s cheek, Key’s ‘what the hell’ expression, and Minho smilling at the back next to Key.
She chose that photo and send it to her phone and my phone. I was abit surprised when she sent it to me and received it.
“Why did you send one to me?” I asked her.

“As a commemoration.” Somin smiled. Even though she promised to only get one, she ended up looking for other pictures. Just when she has found another one, Jonghyun’s phone battery is gone. Somin whined in disappointment while I just sighed and went back to sleep.

“Ya, remember to NOT put this picture on the internet alright??” Somin warned.

“Yes..” I answered her as I closed my eyes.


 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun is running at the 18th floor hallway, where he stayed. He was running towards the tour guide’s room, hoping to find out my room number there and ask for his phone back. He dragged Key along with him. Suddenly, they met Chunhee who is on his way to their room. Jonghyun and Ket slowed down.
“What are you guys doing here?” Chunhee asked. “You better get some rest before the hectic day. Oh and Jonghyun, I tried to call you this morning, but your phone is unreachable, have you charged your phone?”

“Hyung, my phone, i-“ Jonghyun tried to ask Chunhee but Key quickly covered his mouth with his hand.

“Hyung. We wated to borrow a charger for his phone from Onew-hyung.” Key told Chunhee the perfect lie. He then leaned closer to Jonghyun’s ear and whispered while the manager diverts his attention to some papers. “Don’t let hyung knows that you gave your phone to the girl. He’ll get mad because you were very drunk and you gave the phone to one hella crazy fan.”

“Is that so?” The manager suddenly said and both of them widened their eyes in shock. Could it be that he manager overheard them..?
 “Then please tell the rest that I’ll meet you guys at 12 in the lobby. You can go to have breakfast now.” The manager then went back into his room. Jonghyun and Key sighed in relief.. So he didn’t hear what they were saying.

Jonghyun and Key then continue to walk to the tour guides’ room and ask for Hyosun’s room number However, the tour guide don’t know my name but since Jonghyun is desperate to get his phone back as soon as possible, he tried to describe my look as best as he can. But it didn’t help at all… Jonghyun and Key now has no choice but to leave the case for a while and join the other three for a breakfast.


 

 

The 5 of them get a table on the restaurant’s balcony. Their table is not far from the buffet.
“Have you found your phone yet?” Onew asked. Jonghyun shook his head and everyone sighed.

“Hyung, there’s chicken..” Minho suddenly said when he saw a guy who passed by have fried chicken on his plate.
Onew feel a lot better that instant. He totally forgot about the phone and he went to the buffet table to get the chicken.
Out of all of them, Jonghyun is the one who’s the most stressed. He kept on thinking about it.
Key knew that Jonghyun must’ve feel that way. Key tried to cheer him up by dragging him to get foods and talk to him. After getting the food, Jonghyun and Key walked back to the table where Onew is enjoying his fried chicken alone.
Jonghyun took a sit beside Onew and still sighing, deep in thoughts and worry about his phone. Jonghyun couldn’t get his mind straight and he takes every food that lies in front of him, and he grabs it in a big amount. Later, his eyes wandered everywhere and he catched a glimpse of a girl that he seemed to know.
He squints his eyes to see who the girl clearly, and it turns out to be me, the girl he’s been looking for.

“Y-You..” Jonghyun pointed to where I am.
Key was confused on where he is pointing o and Onew couldn’t be bothered looking when he has his favorite chicken. Without saying anything, Jonghyun ran outside of the restaurant to approach me. Key put down his plate and followed after Jonghyun. “Jonghyun!”
Jonghyun didn’t bother to look at Junsu and he keeps on walking straight to where I am. As he reached behind me, he grabbed my hand and turned me around to face him.

 

“Hey.” Jonghyun says with a glare. I gasped seeing him.
Somin is the most shocked one, she hide behind me. She couldn’t see them face-to-face.
 “My phone.” Jonghyun took out his other hand, asking me to give his phone back.

He thought that I would actually listen to him, but hell no.
I still can’t forgive him for dropping my iphone into the water.. I know that iphone is working now.. But I just wanted him to at least say sorry before I give his phone back.
I slapped his hands away and folded my arms. “Why? You said you’re giving it to me. How can you ask me to give it back to him?”

“No I’m not! I was drunk and you know when someone’s drunk they don’t mean whatever things they did.” Jonghyun said.

“What an excuse…” I scoffed. “Because of you, my iphone’s is broken now!”

“That’s not my problem.” This time, it’s him who folded his hands. “It’s your fault for not holding on it tight and keep it away from me.”

I opened my mouth in shock, I couldn’t believe what he just said to me. MY FAULT?!

“Anyway, sorry. Now, give me back my phone.” Jonghyun said. He didn’t apologize sincerely. Well obviously with that kind of attitude, how can someone take that as an apology?

I purposely took out his phone from my jacket’s pocket and show it to him. “Apologize sincerely and I will give it back to you.” I smirked.

“I’m sorry..” Jonghyun bowed to me. But when he look up, he folded his hand and took out one of it, asking me for the phone. “Now, my phone.”
I got even more pissed seeing his attitude. I put his phone back into my jacket’s pocket and walked away, dragging along Somin.

“Oi oi oi oi!” Jonghyun grabbed my hands to stop me from walking away. “My phone!! I already apologize didn’t I?!??” He reached for my jacket’s pocket.

“No! Not sincerely! How can I call that an apology!!!!” I said, struggling to get his hands away from me.
Apparently it caused a scene. A lot of people are looking at us. Both Jonghyun and I realized that when Somin and Key tried to calm us down. Jonghyun finally let go of me when he saw some fans looking.
“If you want your phone back, apologize sincerely. Not half-assed like that!” I said before I walked away.

Jonghyun was about to go after me, but seeing the fans he couldn’t do it. He’s afraid if it will create a rumour. So he leave it at that.
“What is wrong with you?” Key asked. “Normally you are being such a gentleman to girls.. What happened..?”

“When you see the situation can you still be gentle!?” Jonghyun said before he stormed into the restaurant again. When he entered the restaurant, he saw One who was looking out.
“What are you doing here?” Key asked Onew.

“Huh? N-Nothing..” Onew said. He took a glance at me before he followed behind Key.


 

My phone then rang. I reached for my phone in my pocket and it’s a call from Soeun. I got so excited seeing it, so I quickly answer the call.
“Hello! Soeun!!” I greeted her happily.

“Hyosun..” Soeun sighed. “Do you have time today? We are going to Kuta beach again today. You can come and join us.”

“Sure! What time are you guys going there?”

“In.. 30 minutes..?”

I look at Somin and asked her for the schedule. I noticed that the event will start in 15 minutes. I sighed knowing that but I’ve got an idea. “Soeun, in 30 minutes? Alright, I’ll be there.”
With that, I ended the call. I smiled widely, and Somin looked at me weirdly.
“What happened?” Somin asked.

“Somin!” I hold her hands. “Please help me.. I’m meeting our classmate in 30 minutes.. Help me sneak out of the event..”

And of course… Somin helped me..
Since our event is going shopping around the Kuta area with SHINee. Once we get off the bus, I sneaked out of the group when they are walking and focus their attention on SHINee. But what I didn’t know is that, Jonghyun and Onew noticed that I’m going somewhere else.


 

I ran to the Kuta beach to find Soeun there with CL. They waved at me while smilling when they saw me. I quckly run down the steps and approached them. We hugged as a greeting to each other.
“You made it!!” CL said and I nodded happily.

“Shall we join the others now?” Soeun asked as she pointed to the other side. When we are about to go to the other side, a guy called her name.

“Soeun.” He called. Soeun turned around and she saw a guy that she hoped she won’t see at this moment, Seunghyun. The tip of CL’s lip curled into a smile in a flash. When Seunghyun arrived, he put his hands around Soeun. Soeun quickly put his hand away but he kept on doing it. I was confused with what I saw.

“W-What are you doing?” Soeun asked. Before, she had already told Suenghyun not to come with a reason that she wanted to spend time with her ‘best’friends.

“What’s so wrong about hugging my girlfriend?” SeungHyun smiled. I froze for a second when I heard that.

“Girlfriend..?” I asked. Soeun shook her hand at me to tell me that it isn’t so. When she tried to explain it to me, Seunghyun was faster.

“We are dating now.” Seunghyun happily announced. “Since a day ago.”

CL sighed when she heard that. Her eyes saw Soeun who looks very troubled, and CL tried her best to hide her smile. Soeun noticed that and she glared at CL. She knew that CL must have been the one who told Seunghyun to come.

“Is that so..?” I said, trying my best to smile. I look at Seunghyun then Soeun who is keeping her head down. I saw her biting her lips, she looked guilty. But I didn’t know that she doesn’t feel so, it’s because her plan is ruined.
“S-Soeun.. Why do you look like that..? You should have told me earlier..” I said as I patted her shoulder.

“Seunghyun, I told you to not come..” Soeun said as she gritted her teeth.

“Yes.. I was thinking of just coming and tell Hyosun about it.” Seunghyun said. “I’m going now then.” Seunghyun then ran to the other side again to join the others.

 

 

When he’s gone, Soeun folded her hands and slightly lifted her heads up. “Sorry Hyosun. He seemed to like me more than you.”

“What..?” I responded.

“Ya, why are you like this?” CL pushed Soeun away. But soeun quickly gain her balance again.

“I’m confessing now. You told me to stop lying to Hyosun and I’m doing it now.” Soeun said to CL.

“But not this way!” CL furrowed her eyebrows.

“Now Hyosun, listen. When you like Seunghyun, I started to like him too. And since he likes me too, it is natural if I ended up dating him isn’t it?”

I furrowed my eyebrows while listening to her. I couldn’t believe what I just heard. She’s my best friend for the past 5 years..
“Why.. are you doing this? Why don’t you just tell me that you like him too?” I asked her.

“Because it’s more fun.” Soeun smirked.

 

 

“YOU!” Suddenly a guy called from the side.
When the three of us look to where the voice came from, we saw Jonghyun there. Soeun and CL eyes widened. They were abit surprised seeing an idol there.
“You.. Stay there!!!” Jonghyun said as he started to go down the stairs. But then Jonghyun stopped when he saw someone behind me. I turned around and I saw Onew. He was waving his hand to Jonghyun and make a motion like telling Jonghyun that he’ll take care of it. Jonghyun listened t him. He put his hands on his hips while scratching his head and waited.

“S-SHINee Onew..?” Soeun gasped. I was quite amazed how she knew them better than I do.

Onew came towards me while smilling. He then patted my shoulder. “Hyosun.”
I was confused on how he knows my name.
“here.” He took out a long rectangle gift box from his pocket and gave it to me.

“What is this..?” I asked him while looking at the gift.

“Just take it.” Onew hold my hand and placed the gift on my hands. “And.. can I have Jonghyun’s phone back please..? I’m sorry for what he has done today.”

“I-It’s fine..” I said as I took out Jonghyun’s phone from my jacket’s pocket. But my eyes are still stuck on Onew. I gave the phone to him and he took it.

“Thank you!” Onew smiled again. “By the way, we should go back to the hotel.”
He hold my other hand and was about to drag me somewhere, but he stopped when he noticed there’s Soeun and CL.
“Oh sorry… I didn’t know you were talking to your friends..” Onew quickly apologized. Seeing how he;s acting all friendly to me, I’ve got an idea.

“It’s fine.” I smiled. “By the way this is my friend, CL.” I introduced CL to Onew. Onew got a bit confused and he look at me. I gave him a wink as a signal. Onew seemed to understand. Both of them shook hands. I smiled in relief when I saw Onew playing along.

“And this one…?” Onew asked when he saw Soeun.

“Oh.. I don’t really know her that well..” I said, pretending that I didn’t know her. “CL, your friend?”

“No..” CL flashed a smirk at me, and then she look at Soeun, “Sorry.. but who are you?”
Soeun got quite angry when we treat her that way. She walked away angrily.

“Are we really supposed to go back now?” I look at my watch and Onew nodded. “Oh well.. Sorry guys I have to go back. See ya soon!” I waved at them before I followed behind Onew.


 

“Thank you.” I said to Onew as we walk back.

“No worries.” Onew smiled. “But that was quite weak, you should have done something more to her.”

“What,,?” I responded. Why is he saying that, as if he knew the situation.

“Sorry.. I kinda overheard your conversation before..” Onew said. When we reached the top, we saw Jonghyun who has been waiting for us there, near a food stand. He was tapping his feet, he’s been waiting for quite a while I guess.

“My phone?” Jonghyun took out his hands and Onew showed it to him. Jonghyun reached his hand to grab it but Onew put it up high.
“Apologize.” Onew said. Jonghyun sighed. He couldn’t object his leader and his hyung. Jonghyun cleared his throat and adjust his position. He then bowed 90 degrees to me, “Sorry..”
Onew then gave the phone to him and Jonghyun went back to the group.

 

"Umm.." I nudged Onew's shoulder with my index finger. "This one.. What is this?"
I asked him as i show him the gift he just gave me.

"Ohh that one.. Just open it and see." Onew smiled. I kinda hesitated but when he glanced at me and persuading me to open it, i finally unwrapped it and open the box to find an iphone. My jaw dropped when i saw the Iphone 4g.

"Since Jonghyun dropped your iphone into the water and he broke it.. I thought i should replace it.." Onew said. "Jonghyun normally isn't like that towards girls but i guess he's not in a good modd lately.."

"I-It's fine." I said. "I mean like.. Why are you doing this? Shouldn't it be Jonghyun?"

"Well.. Consider that coming from him." Onew smiled. "Let's go back to the group." He patted my shoulder before he made his way towards the other. I felt really bad at that time. My phone is working again now miraculously.. and why didn't i just tell him so?
I took out my iphone from my pocket and put it next to the iphone i got from him as if i'm comparing it. But i guess getting a new iphone wouldn't be a bad idea.. I grinned as i thought that way and i decided to accept it.

 

Meanwhile, Soeun was actually peeking and eavesdropped my conversation with Onew before behind a food stand. She could hear our conversation clearly.
'Gotcha..' Soeun smirked. She's an idea..

.

.

.

.

.

.