1st day

"Sorry, I'm not your fans..."

Promise.. 2nd chp will be better. :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bali- Indonesia, Local time 3:05 pm.

 

It’s been an hour since I arrived in Bali and checked into this 5 star Hotel.
Somin and I stayed at room number 1008, and the view from the balcony is very beautiful. 
It’s facing towards the swimming pool and the evening breeze really cools you down. I feel like I’m in paradise.

“The number you have dialed is currently unavailable, please try again later.”

“Arghh!!!!!!!” I shouted in annoyance as I pressed the red button on my iphone. This is the 10th time I hear this annoying answering machine. 
I’ve been trying to call Soeun, my classmate, who’s supposed to arrive here 2 hours before I did. I wanted to surprise her because I didn’t tell her about me coming here to Bali. All they know is that I can’t come. 
I also wanted to ask them when they are free so I can find time to sneak out of the fanmeeting event to meet them. But what the hell? She didn’t answer my call!!

 

 

 

“Hyosun..” Somin called me. I turned around to find her checking out herself in the mirror. “Have you memorize all the basic facts about SHINee?” Somin asked.

“Yeah.. Of course.” I nodded as I raised my eyebrows. But she feels suspicious, she didn’t trust me.

“Name the members of SHINee.” She asked. She wanted to make sure that I really know about SHINee.

“Key.. Onew.. Jonghyun.. Taemin.. Minho.” I took out my fingers one by one as I mentioned their names.

“Good.” Somin nodded, acknowledging me. “Then, when’s their debut date?”

The question that I’ve been hoping won’t be asked has come out. I tilted my head to the side while trying to think of the answer. Somin knew that didn’t know the answer just by looking at my reaction.
“Hyosun, for your survival, please memorize it again..” Somin sighed. She took out my notebook from my bag and threw it on the bed, indeliberately telling me to start memorise it again. I went over to sit on the bed and open the 3rd page of the book to start reading the basic facts again.

“Why do I have to memorise all of these? They won’t ask me right?” I complained. I really hate memorizing stuff, maths better for me.

“Trust me. It will become useful.” Somin said. “Especially in front of the other fans.”

“What? Are they going to ask me things about SHINee?” I chuckled.

“Hyosun.. If they found out that you are not SHINee fans.. We will be kicked out..” Somin reminded me again. I shut my mouth and concentrated on reading the notes again.

 

 

Just then, the phone in our room rang. Somin moved to the other bed and answered the call. She answered the person over the phone with short answers like “Yes. I understand. Thank you.” Before she hangs up.

“Hyosun, we need to go to the first event now.” Somin said.

“Alright.” I answered. I put my notebook in my pocket and made my way to the event hall with Somin.

 


 

 

The first fanmeeting event is held at the hotel’s partyroom. When Somin and I entered the room, there are approximately 30 people in there, mostly girls. There are boys but maybe only 3 to 4 of them. Somin and I went inside the room and went closer to the middle side, grabbing a glass of water for both of us. We didn’t know anybody in there and we felt rather awkward. However, a group of girls who were chatting next to us, started a conversation and introduced themselves. At first the conversation is normal, but once the introduction ends.. the conversation got weirder and weirder and it becomes an alien to me..

“So, who is your favourite member in SHINee? I like Jonghyun!” Tiffany started.

“I like Onew.” Yoona said.

“I like Taemin.” Yuri added.

“I like Taemin too!!” Somin said and the two of them squealed. Even though I’ve memorized their names, I still have trouble remembering their face. Afterall, i only memorized their names without actually knowing their looks.

“Hyosun, what about you?” Tiffany suddenly asked me.

“M-Me?” I pointed my finger to myself and answer her slowly, trying to think up of a name. 
“I.. like..”  what was his name.. Oh!   “Onew!”

“Oohhh~” All of them replied. Somin quietly sighed in relief and I gave her a peace sign.


 

My phone then rang and when I took it out of my pocket, it shows Seoun’s name.
“Sorry, I need to go for a while…” I excused myself to the others and went out of the room to have some privacy.

“Hyosun, the event will start in 10 minutes!” Somin shouted to make sure that I am aware. I nodded at her and then I ran down the hallway on my right and quickly answered the call.

 

“Hello, Seoun-ah?? Why didn’t you pick up my call last night??” I said to her once I answered the phone.

“Sorry.. Yesterday I left my phone in my room..” Seoun said, she sounded very sorry over the phone. “What’s up? The weather in Bali is really good! How’s up there?”

“Seoun-ah..” A grin appeared on my face. “I’m in Bali too..”

“What?” Soeun sounded surprised. “H-How? I thought you said you can’t go. Are you lying..?”

“No, I’m serious. I came here with Somin.”

“Somin? That weirdo in our class?”

“Well… she’s not a weirdo after you get to know her..” I said. I was thinking about Somin the same thing but after I hang out with her for a while, she didn’t seem to be a weirdo. She just talks a lot about her idol and that’s all. “By the way, you know what’s better? You guys are staying at Nusa Dua hotel and I’m at Melia hotel!!!”

 

Soeun widened her eyes in shock. “R-Really…?” Even though she sounded happy, infact she’s not happy. She closed her eyes and slapped her forehead as if something bad has happened.
“You mean Melia hotel that is only a few km away from here right..?”

“Yes!” I answered her. Soeun got even more annoyed hearing it.

“So.. How are you able to come here..? Your mom allowed you to come even though it went over your budget?”

“No.. I..” I hesitated to tell her at first because what if she tells everyone about me pretending to be SHINee fans to join this trip? I mean, I know that she is my friend and I trusts her but somehow I have this gap in my heart that tells me it is not right to tell her. But.. Since she’s my friend..
“Somin.. she entered a contest and she won it. I came along with her because she needs to invite someone else who’s a SHINee fans too. Basically it’s like 2 people entering the contest..”

“Contest? What contest?” Seoun asked, she became even more curious. “Wait.. If it is so, doesn’t that mean you won’t be able to visit us even once?”

“That’s why I called you for last night. I wanted to ask you the schedule so I can find a time to sneak out of here.” I said. “What about tomorrow night at 9ish? I can just go to your hotel and-“

“Sorry.. We will still be around the Kuta beach at that time. We are planning to have a small party there..” Seoun said before I was able to finish what I’m about to say. “Maybe.. the other time..? I’ll call you back tomorrow alright? Bye~” Soeun then hangs up.

 

 

Seoun went inside her friend’s room again where more then 10 classmates gathered and sat on the floor playing games. She squeezed herself into the small gap between Seunghyun and CL. CL had no choice but to move to the side to give space for Seoun.

“Who was that?” SeungHyun asked.

“W-What? That wasn’t anyone, wrong number.” Seoun answered as she deleted the call history from her phone.Seoun then put her phone in her pocket and leaned closer to Seunghyun, whispered, “Hey, We are still going to the Kuta beach right? Just the two of us?”

Seunghyun looked at her and nodded while smilling. Seoun smiled widely and she hugged his left arm. CL and Sandara looked at her weird. All three of them are our friends and they are all aware that I have a feeling towards Seunghyun but why Seoun dared to do hat to Seunghyun while I’m  not here.


 

Meanwhile, I was walking back towards the event room. When I entered the room again, there are more people inside this time. All of the fans must have arrived by now. I went over to Somin who is hanging out with Yoona and the rests.
“Hyosun, what took you so long? It almost started!” Yoona said when she saw me coming towards them.

“Hey, shall we move a little closer to the red carpet? I’m sure SHINee will walk down the red carpet..” Tiffany said as she hugged her friends arm and dragged them forward. 
Somin and I followed them. Just then, the lights are turned off and a spotlight appeared on the stage, right above the MC.

 


“Welcome!” He greeted everyone happily through the microphone. “Congratulations for winning the contest! I’m sure you guys will have tons of great experience with your favorite idol in Bali island!”
The fans cheered and squealed over hearing that, but I just stood still. I didn’t know how I should behave there, I didn’t feel excited or anything. Basically I feel nothing.

 

“Alright people, I’m sure you guys are itching waiting for this moment to come. So I won’t be dragging the time anymore, Let’s welcome… SHINee!!” the MC said and everyone in the room goes crazy.
I’m sure the scream and squeal level of 41 people in the ballroom are enough to break the glasses. They are squealing crazy, and even worse when the main door opened and five boys stood there. Their presence amazed me and left me froze for a second. But the one that caught my eyes the most is the guy in he middle with yellow colored hair..
 

The fans then ran closer to the red carpet to see SHINee walking towards the stage at the front. They followed SHINee along until they arrived at the stage. The fans started to push each other. I can’t help but to run along with them, it’s just like a great wave coming at me.
“Ohmygosh.. Do you guys really have to act this way.. I hope you guys will fall down on your ..” I cursed them under my breath.

The bodyguards quickly comes up and make a barrier between the fans and the stage, but it seems like they are struggling.
“Ok girls, calm down. The night won’t be over that fast. We still have 3 hours in here.” The MC tried to calm the crowd. The fans started to calmd own a little, but they are still trying to push each other more to the front so they can get a better look at their idol. When it slows down, I tried to go to the left side to get out of this crowd. However, going against these people is just too hard. When I tried to go to the left they pushed me forward and it caused me to lost my balance..

THUD

.

.

.

A loud noise diverted the attention of all eyes to a certain spot. The crowd went automatically silent. They separated into two groups and made way in the middle. And I was right there at the middle.. lying on the floor with my face kissing the floor. All the crowd, cameras, and SHINEE are looking at me.

“Hyosun!!” Somin gasped when she saw me.

“…” I whispered under her breath.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading!

I kinda think chapter 1 is a bit boring and many grammatical mistake.. I'm sorry..

I'll try to do better on the second chapter..