The Amusement Park , Part 1 .

I'm Teen Top's Manager ? But I'm a Secret Assassin !

@nehakpoplover4ever: AWE YEEAAHH. <33 them, haha xD AND YEAAAH, BYUNGHUUUUUNNN! :DDDD

@IceCreamLover: Of courrrseeee! Teen Top never gives up! :D

@ohmygeeitsangie: Yup, you guys guessed right! xD

@midorix3: HAHAHA, YEAAAH, Teen Top is not normal around ________! :D

@PopCutie: LOLOLOLOLOL F3? :DD and yuuupp, they better have a good timeeeeee. >D

@jayceedongwoon: LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA, OKIEEEESS. : )

@joanna_MAgic: Yup, both July! :D and yeaaaahh, the he died thingg, LOL.

@lollidellaa: LOLOL, thaaankksss. and i liked the he died thing too, AHAHHAAHA <3

@minreenji: OMG LOL THE CURLS. he has the pink hair in this ficccc, i think, LOL. :DD

 

Thanks for commenting guyssss! <333 Silent readers, don't hesitate to commentttt! xDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

"Aish! They really left! Unbelievable." L.Joe scoffed, and turned to you. "________-ah, what do you wanna do...?"

"OMGEE, I wanna ride EVERY RIDE THERE IS!" You exclaimed excitedly like a little kid.

"Um.. Okay...?" L.Joe raised an eyebrow. Totally NOT the reaction he was expecting.

"Byunghun oppa! I wanna ride that~!" you d his arm, and pointed towards a rollercoaster.

"Haha, okay okay __________. Byunghun oppa will ride every single ride with you today, okay?" L.Joe chuckled.

"YAY! THANKS OPPA!" you hugged L.Joe, and he turned bright red.

"No prob..." He muttered softly, trying to hide his flushed face.

"Oppa? Are you okay?" you waved your hand across his face.

"Huh? Oh yeah, i'm okay. Come on, let's go!" He grabbed your hand, and swung your arms back and forth.

You blushed slightly at the contact, but ignored it and walked with L.Joe to the rollercoaster.

 


~After the ride~

"Omo, Byunghun~ that was so fun! I wanna ride again!" you whined.

"Later, okay? Let's ride everything else first!" L.Joe laughed, and grabbed your hand again.

'His hands are so soft... But they feel like a guy's hands.' you thought, blushing.

"Heyhey, you wanna eat cotton candy?" L.Joe asked.

"Omgomgomg yes!" You squealed cutely.

"What colour?" L.Joe chuckled at your aegyo.

"Umm.... Blueeeeee!"

"Aish, ottoke? Does that mean I need to get the pink one?" L.Joe pouted.

"Yup! It matches your hair!" You laughed as you ruffled his hair gently.

"Okay, anything for my honey~" L.Joe winked at you as he went to pay for the cotton candy.

You blushed at the comment. You were having so much fun that you completely forgot that you needed to kill L.Joe soon...

L.Joe came back holding two huge cotton candies a minute later. He passed you the blue one, and kept the pink one. "Happy now?" he asked, chuckling.

"Yes." you stated bluntly.

"Aigoooooo, you're so cute!" he laughed as he gently pinched your cheeks again.

"Yah, stop treating me like a little girl!" I hit him gently.

"I'm not!" he protested.

"You keep calling me cute and you treat me like a kid!" You puffed out your cheeks.

"Can't a guy call his honey cute?" L.Joe smirked.

"YAH! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!" You yelled, but you could feel your face flush.

"Figure it out yourself smartass~ I thought you graduated the same year as me~?" L.Joe mocked.

You groaned. "Whatever, Byunghun-sshi."

"HEYHEYHEY WHAT HAPPENED TO OPPA?!" L.Joe flicked your forehead. "Owwww~ fine fine. It's seriously impossible to stay mad at you, you know, Byunghun oppa." You laughed.

"I know. I'm irrestible." L.Joe smirked.

".... Uh... No." you rolled your eyes.

"Whatever. Gimme some of your blue cotton candy!" L.Joe whined.

"No! It's mineeee~" you stuck your tongue out at him.

"Heyheyhey, I paid for it." he suddenly pinned you to a bench, and grabbed a huge chunk of your cotton candy, and ate it. Your faces were centimeters apart...

"Oh, I'm sorry." L.Joe quickly got off you, dusting his pants.

"I-It's okay." you stuttered. 'DAMN, WHY DID I STUTTER?!' you thought in your mind.

"Um, you want some of mine?" he offered the pink bundle of cotton candy he had in his hands.

"Thanks." you laughed, and grabbed some.

"Let's go ride that one!" L.Joe jumped up and down, pointing to one of the rides. "Come on, come on!" he laughed as he grabbed your hand, and you ran with him toward the ride.

 


~3 hours later~

"Wah~ I'm so tired!" you whined as the two of you plopped down onto a bench.

"The rides were so fun! Let's go ride the big one next!" L.Joe suggested.

"Okay! Wanna play some carnival games first?" I asked.

"Sure!" L.Joe nodded, and you walked to the side with all the carnival games.

You saw a stuffed bear that really caught your eyes.

"You want that one?" L.Joe whispered in your ear.

You shivered at the sudden closeness, but you nodded. "Yeah. But let's just walk around... These games are so hard to win." You sighed, and started to walk away from the booth.

L.Joe grabbed your hand. "I'll get it for you. I'm super pro at these games." he boasted.

"... Okay fine."


 

~Ten minutes later~

"OH MY GOSH! YOU WON ON THE FIRST TRY!" the man working at the booth exclaimed in shock. "Which prize would you like?"

"The bear." L.Joe pointed to the bear I wanted, and the guy passed it to him. "Thanks."

"No prob. And your girlfriend is really pretty!" the guy laughed as we walked away.

You blushed. Not because the guy said you were pretty. Because he said you were L.Joe's girlfriend.

"YEAH, I know my girlfriend is pretty!" L.Joe shouted back to that guy, and slung an arm over you.

"Yah... I'm not your girlfriend..." you mumbled, face still flushed.

L.Joe shrugged. "I didn't wanna disappoint that guy. And here. Your bear. Happy?"

You took the bear into your arms and hugged it tight. "Yup! Thank you so much oppa! Guess you ARE good at carnival games!" you laughed.

"I told you I was." L.Joe smirked.

"Pft. Showoff." you scoffed as you shook your head.

"What did you say?" L.Joe said teasingly.

"Nothing." you smiled.

 


~Behind some random bush~

"Oh my gossssshhhh! They are SOOOO CUTE!" Chunji gushed.

"Theyre so clueless. They obviously like each other." Niel groaned.

"I know right! That's why we're doing this! To make them realize they like each other!" Ricky snickered.

"Thats gonna be pretty hard, actually. I mean, seriously, they are SO dense! The guy even called _________ L.Joe's girlfriend, and they didn't even notice anything!" CAP complained.

"Hmm... Maybe..." Changjo whispered something in Ricky's ear.

"DUDE THAT'S SUCH A GOOD IDEA! LET'S GO."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OMO OMO! WHAT'S THE GOOD IDEA CHANGJO HAAASSSS? :DD

Comment and subscribe pleaaaseeee! <333

~U-KISS_ME~