_____'s mystery oppa, REVEALED!

I'm Teen Top's Manager ? But I'm a Secret Assassin !

Your POV

 

“Uh, can you get out please? I need to change.” I rolled my eyes at L.Joe, who followed me into the washroom.

He smirked. “We already slept together, so what are you so afraid of?”

My face flushed. “S-Shut up! It’s all your fault! I didn’t harass you! And you didn’t see me , oh my gosh.”

He snickered. “Yeah, you didn’t harass me, but I might’ve did at night you know.”

“Y-You ERT! GET OUT!” I shrieked, and shoved him out, and locked the door. I sighed a breath of relief. “Geez, stupid Byunghun.”

“I HEARD THAT!” He shouted from the other side of the door.

I giggled. “You were supposed to.”

 

~The MV shoot again~

 

“________-ah~ Did you take my advice and use protection?” Si Yeon ran up to me happily.

I almost choked on my drink. I put the bottle down, and blinked at her. “We didn’t do anything, unnie. BE QUIET! OTHER PEOPLE MIGHT GET WRONG IDEAS!” I hissed.

“Woah, feisty little girl you are. I’m kidding, _____! Heard you guys slept together though?” She raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

“He harassed me!” I protested.

“HAHAHA! OMG, that’s cuteeeeee~ Name your babies after me!” She gushed.

I glared at Si Yeon. “No unnie. No.”

“I’m just teasing you, _______-ah. Don’t take it seriously! Oh! It’s my turn to film again!” she waved, and ran back onto the set.

I chuckled softly. Si Yeon unnie acts like a fangirl my age.

 

~Sunday~

 

The filming went on until Saturday night, and we are FINALLY back home at the dorm!

“HEYHEYHEY ______-ah! That guy’s coming today right?” Ricky asked.

“Oh! RIGHHHTT! OPPA’S COMING! I ALMOST FORGOT! Thanks for reminding me Ricky!” I hugged Ricky gently.

“No prob?” Ricky shrugged.

“Uh, when’s he coming?” Chunji asked.

“At 2PM, what time is it right now?” I blinked at Teen Top.

“Uhhh… Twinnie, it’s 1PM already.” Changjo bit his lip.

“One hour to clean the whole dorm.” CAP exclaimed.

“That’s not gonna be easy.” Niel scoffed.

I looked around. Clothes, food, everything was scattered everywhere. The dorm was a MESS.

“!”

 

~45 minutes later~

 

I plopped down on the sofa, wiping the sweat off my forehead. “Good, we wiped the tables, dusted the furniture, mopped and vaccumed the floor, we cleaned up all the mess in every room… What else?”

L.Joe plopped down beside me. “Damn woman, this is so tiring. Why do WE have to do it? He’s your guest!”

I scoffed at him. “Oppa… I’m SURE you don’t want this guest to know that Teen Top are a bunch of messy freaks.”

“What’s so special about this guy?” Chunji butted in.

“Oh, you’ll see.” I smirked evilly. “NOW GO WEAR SOME PROPER CLOTHING BOYS!” I shouted, blinking in amazement at their pajamas.

“YES MA’AM!” They all rushed upstairs, including me.

“Aigoooo, what to wear?” I scratched my head as I flipped through my closet, trying my best not to make a mess again.

 

~15 minutes later~

 

Nobody POV

 

DING DONG!

“OMO, HE’S HERE! HE’S HERE!” you jumped up and down excitedly. “Get ready guys!”

Teen Top all stood up from the sofa, anticipating the guest.

You opened the door slowly, revealing a blonde head. He was holding a big teddy bear and a box of chocolates.

“OPPPPPAAAA!” You jumped happily into his arms.

“Oof! I missed you, baby girl! It’s been so long since I saw you!” he laughed as he spun you around, and walked into the room, finally revealing himself to the Teen Top members.

Teen Top’s eyes all widened at the guest. “________-ah… He… He…” L.Joe stuttered.

“Hey Teen Top! You all know me right? Well, whatever, I’ll introduce myself anyways. I’m Big Bang’s leader, G-DRAGON.” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OMG, SORRY GUYS, FOR NOT UPDATING IN SOOOOO LONG D; And this chap is pretty short too =3=

WELL, NOW THAT THE MYSTERY GUY IS REVEALED, THINGS WILL GET MORE INTERESTING! <3333 I think only one or 2 people guessed right! xD

And i'll probably update again tmrw or the day after! :DDD to explain this whole thing ASAP, HAHA! And I'll reply to all your lovely comments next chap! :3

Comment and subscribe pleaaaaseeeee! <3

~U-KISS_ME~