Meeting Bigbang .

I'm Teen Top's Manager ? But I'm a Secret Assassin !

A/N: HOLY CRAP. I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY GUYS GAAAH >< but i got inspired to keep writing, because i gained SO many subbies during the time i didn't update! :O

AND BECAUSE ... JUST... GOSH, EVERYONE WAS SO HOT IN TEEN TOP'S NEW MV MAAANNNN! <33333 ESPECIALLY L.JOE OHOHOHO~ Y ;)))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

Okay... I'll admit. The car ride to BigBang's dorm was awkward. G- DRAGON, L.Joe, Chunji, Ricky and I were in G-DRAGON's car, while the other 3 were in CAP's car.

"So how's Teen Top these days?" Jiyong asked while looking at them from his rearview mirror.

"Uh... Great... Our comeback is soon..." L.Joe stuttered while Chunji and Ricky snickered.

"Oh cool, I heard it was about a noona or something?" Jiyong asked as he continued to drive.

"Yeah... A-and perfume." L.Joe said nervously. I could see Chunji and Ricky biting their lips harshly to prevent themselves from bursting out laughing.

"Lee Byunghun, can you stop being such a wuss? It's just oppa, gosh." I snapped, and Jiyong chuckled.

"JUST OPPA?! ____, he's the leader of BigBang... Our sunbaes..." L.Joe bit his lip.

"... he's my uncle." I stated flatly, and Chunji&Ricky burst out laughing.

"Still. And I was NOT being a wuss!" L.Joe hissed.

"Whatever~" I giggled, and Jiyong smiled. "Gosh, I wanna be young again~" he pouted. "It was so much fun..."

"H-Hyung! You're not old at all!" L.Joe protested.

" up." Ricky, Chunji, and I all said at the same time, which made Jiyong burst out laughing.

L.Joe bowed his head in embarrassment. Yup. It was one awkward car ride.



~In front of BigBang's dorm~

3rd person POV


"Um, is this really okay? Meeting BigBang I mean." you asked nervously.

"Why not?" Jiyong blinked.

"... never mind. Let's just go in." you laughed.

Jiyong smirked. "Kay baby girl~" he pressed a few buttons on the password lock, and the door opened slowly. "Welcome to BigBang's dorm, Teen Top."

The door suddenly swung open, and we were greeted by a guy who looked like a panda. Seungri. "Hyung, you're back! Oh, we have visitors?"

"Let them in first, Ri." Jiyong chuckled and walked into the dorm, you and Teen Top following behind him.

"Oh heeeey! Isn't this Teen Top?" Daesung came out from the kitchen. Soon all of BigBang were gathered at the living room.

Teen Top were all fidgeting nervously. Suddenly, CAP took the lead. "Anneonghaseyo, we're Teen Top!" he smiled. "Im leader CAP!" One by one, the members introduced themselves.

"Since they introduced themselves, we should introduce ourselves too, ne?" Jiyong smiled. "1, 2, 3! ANNEYONGHASEYO, WE'RE BIGBANG!"

"Leader G-DRAGON, call me GD." Jiyong winked.

"Rapper TOP. Sup." TOP smirked.

"Main vocal Taeyang~" Taeyang did his eye smile.

"Vocal Daesung!" Daesung smiled so wide his eyes almost disappeared.

"Maknae Seungri!" The maknae did some aegyo, and everyone laughed.

"Oh, who's the lady?" TOP pointed at me.

"Teen Top's assistant manager and my niece~ ______-ah!" Jiyong said proudly.

"BWOH?! _____?!" Taeyang's eyes widened.

"YoungYoung oppa~?!" you asked excitedly.

"OMO! I MISSED YOU!" Taeyang ran over to you and gave you a big hug.

"I missed you too oppa!"

Meanwhile, L.Joe was gritting his teeth. '____-ah... What is Taeyang hyung to you?'

"Waaaait a sec." TOP paused. "How old are you, ____-ah?"

"16..."

"BWOH?! How is that possible?" Daesung's eyes widened. "Hyung said he had a niece, but I never knew you were THIS big already!"

"Yeah, long story, shut it Sung. I'll tell you guys later." Jiyong rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, yay! I'm finally able to see _______ again after all those years!" Taeyang said happily. "I remember you were only thisssss little when I last saw you!" Taeyang did a hand motion, and you laughed. "Yeah oppa~ you've grown to be quite a cool guy, ne?"

"Yeah! Of course!" Taeyang chuckled and swung his arm around your shoulder.

"L.Joe-ah, are you okay?" Chunji came over to the seething L.Joe.

"Huh? Ah, yeah. I'm fine. TOTALLY fine." L.Joe scoffed.

Meanwhile, CAP was already up to his idol TOP, and the maknaes were together with the maknae sunbae. Niel and Chunji went to talk to Daesung.

"Yah, L.Joe-ah... come here, I'll teach you some tips on rapping~" Jiyong laughed, and L.Joe immediately brightened up again. "Okay hyung!"

Once L.Joe was out of earshot, Taeyang turned to look at you. "Is pinkie your boyfriend?"

"Huh? Oh... No he's not." you laughed.

"Sure seemed protective of you. He was glaring at me the whole time!" Taeyang said, pretending to be offended.

"Really? Don't worry about it YoungYoung oppa, I'm sure he didn't mean it~"

"Pft, yeah right. If looks could kill, I'd be stabbed with a thousand knives, pushed off a building, got tons of headshots, burned, then dead." Taeyang explained.

".... too much information, oppa.." you bit your lip.

"Sorry." Taeyang grinned sheepishly. "So, how have you been over the years?"

......



~Few hours later~

YOUR POV

"TEEN TOP!" I yelled.

"What is it ____?" Ricky whined.

"We have to go home, get your asses in the car." I stated flatly.

"What? Why...?" Chunji pouted.

"It's only 9!" Changjo pouted.

"Well, you guys have an interview tomorrow about your new MV, so we have to get up at like, 6 am to get ready okay? Which means you guys need to sleep early today." I explained.

CAP sighed. "_____'s right, let's go kids."

"It's okay, you guys can always visit again!" TOP smiled.

"Yeah! Jiyong hyung will call _____~" Seungri giggled.

Teen Top's faces lit up after hearing that they're always invited to Bigbang's dorm. "Alright hyungs! Feel free to visit Teen Top's dorm too!" L.Joe beamed.

"Pft no. Their dorm is SO messy." you joked.

Everyone laughed. "That's true."

"Okay, come on kids, I'll drive you guys back." Jiyong offered, and we nodded. The seating arrangement was a bit different this time, Chunji demanded he sits In the front seat because he's older, which made me move to the back seat, squished in between Ricky and L.Joe.

"LEE CHANHEEEEEE!" you screeched.

"Yeah?" Chunji blinked innocently.

"You sneaky little..." you hissed at him.

"Oh come on _____, you're way smaller and skinnier thn me! It was even more squishy when I sat back there okay?" Chunji protested.

Jiyong laughed, and you sighed in defeat. "Fine, whatever."

The car ride was basically silent; you guys were all really tired from the long day. "Byunghun oppa~"

"Ne?"

"Can I sleep on you?" you asked innocently.

"Bwoooh? No way~ you're too heavy." L.Joe teased.

You pouted. "Hmph! Fine!"

Ricky laughed. "Dont worry; you can sleep on me, _____-ah~"

You brightened. "Really? Yay Ricky oppa!"

"YEEEES! You called me oppa again~!" Ricky cheered. He put your head on his shoulder gently, and your hair softly. "Sleep, ______- ah~" Ricky cooed.

You closed your eyes and sighed. L.Joe stiffened at the sight. He gritted his teeth in jealousy.

"Yah." He nudged you.

"What do you want?" you sighed.

"Come here." L.Joe wrapped his arms around you, and made you lean on him instead.

You blushed at the sudden close contact. Ricky pouted. "Yah, hyung~ geez. Fine, just steal the lady away." he smirked.

Jiyong, meanwhile, was chuckling at the scene. "Now sleep." L.Joe commanded. His arms were still wrapped around you, with your head on his shoulder. You closed your eyes once again, breathing in his sweet scent. "I thought I was too heavy?" you teased.

L.Joe snorted. "Heavy my , I was just kidding."

You giggled, and slowly s your arms around him, hugging him. L.Joe's face flushed, but you didn't notice it since your eyes were closed. "Wake me up when we're home, okay?" you asked everyone.

"Ne~" they all replied, and you fell into a deep slumber in L.Joe's arms. Soon later, L.Joe fell asleep too.

"Yah. Chunji hyung. They're both asleep." Ricky concluded. Chunji nodded. "Jiyong hyung?"

Jiyong looked at them. "Yeah?"

"Dont you think L.Joe and ______ look cute together?" Chunji smirked.

Jiyong looked at the 2 of you through the rearview mirror. "Yeah, they are!" Jiyong laughed.

"Soooo.... We kinda have this plan of hooking them up together..." Ricky blurted out.

"Oh. Yeah fine with me~" Jiyong smirked. "L.Joe's a pretty sweet kid. He'll treat _____ well. And.... After all that's happened, I think _____ deserves to find love." he smiled sadly.

"So you approve?" Chunji said hopefully.

"Yes." jiyong laughed, and Chunji & Ricky high fived each other.

"Tell me when get get together boys, we'll hold a huge celebration." Jiyong laughed. The boys nodded. "Alright hyung!"

 


~Teen Top's dorm~

"Yah... Wake up hyung." Ricky nudged L.Joe gently.

L.Joe rubbed his eyes, and immediately smiled as he saw your sleeping body still wrapped in his arms.

"Should we wake _____-ah up too?" Chunji asked.

"Naw, I'll carry her up. Thanks for driving us hyung." L.Joe smiled at Jiyong.

"No prob. I'll head back now, bye guys~" Jiyong winked and drove off once everyone was out of the car.

L.Joe was carrying you bridal style, you were still fast asleep. "Need help, hyung?" Changjo asked.

"Naw, she's really light. Thanks though, Changjo." L.Joe smiled softly and carried you to your room. He laid you down softly, and pulled the covers over you. He smiled at the sight of your peaceful face. "Sweet dreams, _____-ah." L.Joe whispered softly and kissed your forehead gently.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY, GUYS ? :3 ILY ALL <3 I'LL UPDATE THIS ONE MORE IF YOU READ THE OTHER ONE TOO ~ <33333

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/121810/if-you-have-nothing-to-die-for-you-ll-have-nothing-to-live-for-drama-infinite-myungsoo-romance-you 

 

LOL, anyways, this chapter was just some cute fluff for you guys xD it wasn't that good, cuz i'm writing this as i'm doing my hw...

BUT DON'T WORRY I'LL UPDATE SOON (hopefully) EHEHE~ <33333

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!

~U-KISS_ME~