The Past ?

I'm Teen Top's Manager ? But I'm a Secret Assassin !

I always reply to the comments here, at the beginning of each new chappie! ^^

 

@parkyeon-ah: Thank yoouu! I'm glad you like it! :DD

@nehakpoplover4ever: Thanks sweetieeee~ <33 Know who Teen Top are now? :D

@fairyna978: Thank you! I hope you'll continue to read and comment! xD

@PopCutie: Heeeyy~ :D Thanks! And omgg, really? :OO Sorryyy, i don't read fics often, so i wouldnt knoww.. :/

@Dubu-Lover: AHAHA, TWINNN! ^^

@ohmygeeitsangie: Teen Toppp! <333 Sammeeee, i would be like, OMO! HUGS FROM TEEN TOP! LOOL.

@midorix3: Yeaah, the boss is kinda creepy sounding, LOL. i want them to hug me too TT_TT haha :DD

 

Anyways, continuing on to the story! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

"Come on _______! We'll lead you to your new room!" Ricky grabbed your hand, and walked with you upstairs, with Chunji following after you two.

You guys got to the 2nd floor, and walked down a hallway. "Heres the guest room!" Chunji exclaimed happily as you guys stopped at a door.

Chunji opened the door, and you were pretty amazed. "OH WOOOOWWW! THE VIEW IS SO PRETTY FROM HERE!"

"Yeaahh! And the room's huge too!" Ricky gushed.

You nodded happily, but Chunji suddenly had a frown on his face. "Where's your stuff _______?"

You patted my designer handbag. "It's all in here."

Ricky's jaw dropped. "WHAT THE HELL?! You dont have anything except for the bag?! Are you like, some hobo manager hyung picked up from the street?!"

Chunji jabbed the boy in the ribs. "YAH! SHUT UP RICKY! How can she be a hobo? She has a Coach bag!"

"Ahh, no, it's okay... I'm not offended or anything..." You smiled slightly at their actions.

"Okay... Umm, you wanna go shopping with us tomorrow then? It's Saturday, and we have the day off!" Chunji exclaimed happily.

"Omo! Really?! Sure!" You replied happily. You loved shopping, but always went by yourself.

"YAY! you're my shopping buddy from now on!" Chunji ruffled your hair gently.

Ricky pouted. "I wanna go too, hyung!"

Chunji laughed. "Okay okay lovely boy."



~Dinnertime~

Your POV

I've been inside my room the whole time, thinking of good ways to kill L.Joe without being suspected.

"Well.. It's July right now... I have until the end of December..." I mumbled quietly to myself.

"_______! It's time for dinner! We ordered fried chicken!" Changjo's voice yelled from downstairs, breaking your train of thought.

"O-oh! I'll go down in a sec!" I shouted back.

I walked downstairs, and found that all the members were gathered around the dining table, talking happily.

"Hey _________! Come sit!" CAP patted the seat in between him and L.Joe.

Ugh, dammit, have to sit beside pinkie. Our eyes met for a second, but he just smirked and looked away.

Suddenly, my phone rang. GEEZ, I wanna eat! Stupid interruptions.

"Um, I need to take this call, one second!" I told them and they nodded.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"________! Come home~" A gross woman's voice nagged through the phone.

"NO YOU . THAT IS NOT MY HOME. THERE'S NO WAY IM COMING BACK, SO JUST FORGET IT, AND STOP CALLING ME!" I shouted into the phone, and pressed end, without giving her the chance to reply.

I stormed back to the table, and sat down with a huff. All the members were staring at me.

"Are you okay, twinnie?" Changjo asked.

"Yeah, who was that? Asking you to go home?" Chunji raised an eyebrow.

"Your parents? Did you run away from home or something?" Ricky gaped.

I sighed. "I don't have parents. They died 3 years ago... "

"Oh... We-we're sorry... Who called you then...?" CAP asked.

Is it really okay to tell them this...? I hesitated. But after looking at their worried faces, I decided to trust them.

"I'll tell you guys later, after dinner."

 


~After Dinner~

3rd person POV

Teen top and you were all in the living room, sprawled on the carpet and sofa.

"Listen carefully guys, I don't tell this story to people very often." You told them, and they nodded.

 

Flashback!

You were a young 13 year old girl back then, and you had the dream life anyone could ask for. You lived in the US, you were pretty and smart, had great parents, and your family was rich.

But one day, everything came crashing down. Your parents died suddenly.. And you became an orphan.

You went back to Korea for the funeral. At the funeral, everyone came up to you, comforting you. Saying that everything will be alright.

Your aunt took you in. At first, you were very glad that she did. But after a while, she started making you do all the chores in the house, and made you get a job. You thought it was what you are supposed to do, since you can't be a freeloader all your life. Your cousin, who was the same age as you, started to make fun of you because you didn't know Korea very well, since you were from America, and often took out her anger on you.

Months passed like that, and you heard a very hurtful conversation one night.

"Geez! That girl is seriously irritating me!" Your aunt said to your uncle. "Im feeding her, and she does nothing for us in return!"

You froze. What the hell? 'I'm doing all the stupid chores and I have to go to work everyday after school and the whole day on weekends!' you thought. Hmm... This might be an interesting conversation... You took out your phone and started to record what you were hearing.

"She's getting better grades than our daughter! Apparently, she's getting the top marks in the whole grade. And she's more popular than our daughter in school too!" your aunt continued on.

You scoffed. Not your fault that your cousin was a no one liked.

"Everyone keeps going like, oh, _______ is so pretty and smart and nice! So annoying! I want to get rid of that child!" Your aunt nagged on.

"Honey, bear with it. Her parents were filthy rich weren't they? I thought you wanted her fortune?" your uncle asked.

"YEAH! that's why I took _______ in the first place! Her millionare parents left all the money to her! If my of a sister left me SOME of their fortune, I wouldn't even have took that child in! I wouldve let her starve and die in the streets for all I care!" Your aunt fumed angrily.

You clenched your fists, to restrain yourself from beating her up that instant. 'So, all they want is my parents' money, huh? Well, I'm not going to let them have it.'

You continued to listen to their conversation.

"How can you call your own dead sister a ...?" your uncle shook his head.

'Hmph. At least the guy knows how to respect.' you thought, huffing.

"My parents ALWAYS liked her better. They would always say things like, oh, why can't you be more like your older sister? She's so pretty, smart, and nice!" She mimicked.

"Uh, whatever, it's useless trying to argue with you. Let's go sleep, I'm tired." your uncle said, and got up from his seat.

You quickly ran upstairs, and thankfully, they didn't know that you were listening to their whole conversation.

After that day, you started to act cold, quit your job, and didn't listen to any of your aunt or cousin's orders. Everyone thought this was a little strange, but just shrugged it off.

Another few months passed, and your aunt finally snapped.

"You good for nothing brat! I'm feeding you and giving you a place to live, and yet you are talking back to me and disobeying me?!"

"Whatever, you just want me for my money." you smirked.

The Aunt froze. Suddenly, she slapped your face hard, leaving a bright red mark. "G-Get out. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" your aunt was shaking with anger.

"Kay, I wanted to get out of this hell hole a long time ago. Buh bye!" You scoffed.

You ran upstairs and grabbed all your important stuff, slammed the door in their faces, and left without saying another word.

You were only 14 years old at that time. Although you were still a middle school student, you were very smart. You bought your own little apartment, and transferred schools...


Flashback End.

 


Your POV

I stopped there, so they wouldn't know I became an assassin after that. I looked up and realized that everyone was staring at me with pain in their eyes, even.... L.Joe.

"How'd your parents die...?" Chunji asked hesitantly.

"Uh... A car crash..." I lied. I can't tell them my parents were murdered by an assassin!

Ricky and Changjo burst out crying. "______! We never knew you had it so hard! We're sorry for making you tell us!"

"Aigooo, it's okay guys... I- I..." I was trying to be happy, but I felt my voice crack, and the tears just started flowing out.

My vision was blurry from all the tears, but I could see a person coming over and he hugged me tight.

He wiped my tears away, and I could see the guy clearly now. I gasped, because it was the person I least expected.

"B-Byunghun-sshi?" i stuttered in shock.

He gave me another hug. "It's alright, _______. Teen Top will always be here for you, okay?"

Why are you suddenly being so nice? I have to kill you later...

But when he said that, I could feel all my worries floating away. For the first time after my parents died, I felt... Safe and ... Loved...? I hugged him back, breathing in his sweet scent.

"Okay, Byunghun... oppa."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: The tragic past is revealed! :OO Don't be sad anymore _________-ah ! L.Joe will always be there for you! :3

Anywaysss, the next chapter will be a very happy and funny one! What will happen during their shopping trip? :D

Comment and subscribe please! <3

~U-KISS_ME~