What's G-DRAGON'S relation with _______?

I'm Teen Top's Manager ? But I'm a Secret Assassin !

A/N: I’m gonna call G-Dragon his real name, Jiyong in this story, mkays? :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rdperson POV

“O-oh my god… It’s G-Dragon hyung…!” Teen Top’s jaws all dropped to the floor.

You smirked at them. “And this is why I told you guys to clean the house.”

Jiyong gave you a high five. “That’s my baby girl! Yo can I sit here?” He pointed to the sofa.

“G-Go ahead…” CAP stuttered nervously.

“AISH, stop being so nervous guys, sit and talk to oppa!” You huffed, and Teen Top quickly obeyed.

“Hi hyung, I’m L.Joe…I’m a really big fan of yours, you’re my role model! I really really look up to you!” L.Joe said, embarrassed.

Jiyong chuckled. “Thanks. You’re a pretty cool rapper yourself.” He praised.

“T-Thank you hyung! Not nearly as good as you!” L.Joe protested.

“OMG, stop being such a up, L.Joe. Hi hyung, I’m Chunji~” Chunji smiled brightly.

“Hey, power vocal right?” Jiyong winked.

“Yup!”

Once everyone introduced themselves, everyone became more comfortable. “Uh, guys? I thought you were all supa nervous a second ago?” You raised an eyebrow.

“We weren’t really nervous… Just REALLY surprised that Jiyong hyung was the guest.” CAP shrugged.

“Naw, L.Joe hyung was TOTALLY nervous. He’s like a fanboy~” Ricky teased.

“S-SHUT UP, RICKY!” L.Joe’s face flushed.

“Um, I have a question.” Changjo spoke up. All eyes gazed at him. “H-how does _______ know hyung…?” he asked quietly.

Jiyong laughed. “I’m her boooyyyfrieeeenndddd~” he cooed, kissing your cheek.

“W-WHAT?!” Teen Top all shrieked, surprised.

“Y-YAH! OPPA! DON’T LIE!” You blushed, gently punching Jiyong’s arm.

“I’m kidding, chill Teen Top. Weeeeelllll~ I’m actually her…” Jiyong stopped, teasing the boys.

“HER WHAT?!” Niel asked impatiently, eyes wide.

“Her… Uncle.” Jiyong shrugged.

“…… ____________’S UNCLE?!” Teen Top shouted once more.

“AISH! How do you live with these guys, _____?! They’re SO LOUD!” Jiyong groaned.

“UNCLE?! HOW?! Isn’t hyung 23 years old?” CAP gaped.

“Yeah, so?” Jiyong shrugged.

“______, you’re 16, right?” Chunji blinked.

“Mhm.” You nodded.

“7 years?” L.Joe raised an eyebrow.

“Hyung can basically be ______’s brother!” Niel concluded.

You rolled your eyes. These stupid idiots. “Yeah, that’s why I call him oppa.”

“OHH, makes sense.” Changjo nodded, finally getting it.

“But… You guys have such a close …!” Ricky scratched his head, clearly still confused.

“Jiyong oppa, do you wanna explain everything to these idiots over here?” You chuckled.

Jiyong laughed. “Okay baby~ So, _______’s mother, my oldest noona, was 15 years older than me. She married pretty early, and had ______ when she was 22, and when I was 7. MAKE SENSE?!” Jiyong cocked his head to the side cutely. “Poor noona… She died so early… I loved her the most out of my two noonas. I loved ___’s dad too! He was so cool!” Jiyong sniffled.

“Oppa…” You mumbled, pulling him into a hug. “I know you miss mom and dad, I do too. But don’t break down now, okay? Be strong, like me!” You forced a smile. Jiyong pulled you onto his lap and wrapped his arms around your waist.

“I get it now…” All the Teen Top members sighed.

“Hyung.” L.Joe spoke up.

“Yeah?”

“Did you know, that your other noona took ________ in, and was a total to her?” L.Joe asked bitterly.

“I know.” Jiyong spat. “I never liked her. Even though she was my sister. She was always so jealous of our noona, and tried to beat her in every single way. She always failed, however.”

“Then why didn’t you take _____ in if you were her uncle?!” Chunji demanded.

“Oppas, calm down.” You bit your lip. “Jiyong oppa wanted to take me in. He treats me like his own little sister. But… Three years ago… That was when Big Bang was having its breakthrough success. They became SO famous and got such a large fanbase. I didn’t want him to ruin his career because of me.”

“I told you that it wouldn’t ruin my care-“ Jiyong started, but you cut him off.

“I didn’t want the media to know that he had a little orphan niece that he had to take with him everywhere. I just didn’t want to be a burden to oppa…” You sighed.

“_________-ah…” Teen Top stared at you sadly. “You should stop always putting others in front of yourself you know. It’s okay to be a little bit selfish at times.” L.Joe stared deep into your eyes.

You felt Jiyong squeeze you tighter. “If I knew what that bastard of an aunt you had did to you sooner, I would’ve totally went to her house and slapped her. Why didn’t you tell me until you left the house?”

“Jiyong oppa, it’s okay. Let’s just all forget about the past and move on, okay?” You smiled weakly. You didn’t want to cry. Especially not right now, in front of everyone.

“Okay, baby girl. You can come to Big Bang’s dorm anytime you want, if you ever get sick of Teen Top you know.” Jiyong stuck his tongue out, trying to lighten the mood.

“YAAAH! She’ll never get sick of us! Right _____?” Changjo smiled cutely.

“Yup~” You giggled. These boys sure know how to cheer you up.

“No, but seriously. Come over anytime and oppa will let you meet Big Bang, alright? Remember Youngbae oppa? Well, “YoungYoung”? The one who always played with you when we were younger? He’s actually Taeyang!” Jiyong chuckled.

“OMO, REALLY?! TAEYANG IS YOUNG YOUNG OPPA?!” You gasped.

“Yup! He misses you a lot you know!” Jiyong pouted. “You know, all of Big Bang have a day off today, so you wanna meet them?”

You made eye contact with Teen Top, and you guys all nodded at each other.

“YES JIYONG OPPA! LET’S GO MEET BIGBANG! <3” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: AHA, surprised? :D AND OMGEEE, BIGBANG NEXT CHAP! <3 people have been requesting for Big Bang in my other story, but there's already too many characters in that one! Soooo, I'll add them here! <3

Btwww, check out my other story! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/39145/to-help-an-idol-get-rid-of-his-stalker-comedy-dongho-kevinwoo-romance-shinee-ukiss 

AND DO YOU GUYS WANNA APPLY FOR A ONESHOT?! :DDD he's the link to my oneshot story~ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/72394/wishes-dreams-u-kiss-me-s-kpop-oneshot-request-collection-d-apply-kpop-oneshot-request