Girl Talk .

I'm Teen Top's Manager ? But I'm a Secret Assassin !

Your POV

"Waaahh, I'm so tired!" L.Joe plopped down on a chair beside me.

I giggled. "Here. Water." i passed him a water bottle.

"Thanks." L.Joe smiled and drank.

"Oppa?"

"Hmmm?" L.Joe looked at me.

I bursted out laughing. "HAHAHAHA! I'm sorry, i just can't take you seriously with this hair, haha!"

L.Joe pouted. "What's wrong with poodle hair?"

"Nothing. It just looks... Different. I'm not used to it." I shrugged.

"Oh. Don't worry, it won't be curly all the time. Only during performances." he winked, and walked back to the MV set.

 


~A while later~

"_______-ah!" Si Yeon waved to you happily.

"Oh, hey Si Yeon-sshi!" You smiled.

"Yah, you're no fun. Just call me unnie." she smiled as she flicked my forehead.

"O-Okay.. Si Yeon-ssh - I mean Si Yeon unnie." you giggled.

"That's better. I WOULD give you a hug, but I'm super tired and sweaty right now, so I don't wanna get you dirty." she chuckled.

"How much longer till the MV shoot ends today?" you asked.

"Mmm... At 8 I think?" she shrugged.

"Park Si Yeon-sshi! Please get into your place! We're filming now! Break time is over!" the PD shouted.

"YAH! Do you HAVE to ruin it everytime the ladies talk?!" Si Yeon snapped, and rolled her eyes at the frozen PD.

You giggled. "It's okay unnie, I'll talk to you later during the next break."

 


3rd Person POV

It was already 8pm, and PD finally let everyone go. "Have a good evening everyone! See you here at 10am to tomorrow morning!"

"________!" Si Yeon ran up to you and Teen Top.

"Ah! Unnie!" you beamed.

"Unnie? When did you guys get so close?" L.Joe raised an eyebrow.

"Be quiet you little poodle." Si Yeon muttered, and L.Joe looked shocked. Everyone laughed, including you.

"Anyways, can you guys leave us alone for a sec please?" Si Yeon laughed.

"No noona! Are you having an affair with _____?! You cheating on me?!" Chunji joked.

"Quiet, Chanhee. We're not shooting the MV right now." Si Yeon shooed them away, and she sighed. "I don't know how you can keep up with those boys everyday."

You laughed. "It's actually really fun and exciting!"

Si Yeon raised an eyebrow. "Really? Wow, I must be getting old. Anyways, do you and poodle have something going on?" she smirked.

"Eh? Byunghun oppa?" your jaw dropped.

"Oh, is that his real name? Haha, cute!" Si Yeon giggled.

"U-Unnie! Never call him that! He gets super pissed off when people call him by his real name!" I swung my hands frantically.

"How come he let's YOU call him that? Seriously ______. You and poodle in a relationship or something?" Si Yeon's smirk grew even larger, if that was possible.

"N-No!" you protested, face all red.

"Yeah right. You were staring at him all day girl. Don't deny it." Si Yeon scoffed. "Actually, it was more like him staring at you."

You blinked. "Eh?"

"Mhm~ anyways, it's best not to confuse you too much! Gimme your phone!" Si Yeon stuck her palm out.

"Why?" you asked suspiciously as you handed her over the phone. She pressed a few buttons and passed it back to you.

"What did you do?"

"I entered my number in. So we can text and chat and stuff! Text me so I can get your number!" she giggled.

I texted her, and a ringtone was heard. "I got it~ good! I'll text you every single free minute I have!" she smiled. "Oh, there's my car. Bye _______, see you tomorrow!"

"Bye unnie!" You waved, and walked back to Teen Top who were all waiting for you.

"What did noona say?" Ricky asked.

"Nothing~" you teased.

"Ah, come on, tell us~!" Niel whined.

"Nope~"

"Come on, __________!" Changjo pouted.

"Aigoooo, it was just girl talk, Kay guys? No need to use all your aegyo up on me." You ruffled Changjo's hair.

Suddenly; your eyes met L.Joe's, and you flushed a deep shade of pink. Si Yeon's words kept repeating over and over in your head, and you were starting to feel dizzy. 'What does this all mean...?"

"_________, you okay?" L.Joe asked worriedly, and felt your forehead.

You jolted at the contact, and stumbled back a little. "I-I'm fine."

"You don't look like it, you were just gonna trip." L.Joe accused.

"I said I'm fine, Lee Byunghun." you snapped.

He scoffed. "Yah, you think calling me by my full name is gonna scare me? Not a chance, _______-ah." he smirked, grabbed my hand, and laced his fingers in between mine.

"There. You won't fall anymore." he smiled, and swung your hand that was linked with his, back and forth. You giggled at his childish ways. "Thanks, Byunghun oppa."

Behind you, Teen Top were snickering like hyenas. "They're so cute." Chunji smirked.

"I know right! Like, they don't even need our skills to get together!" Ricky added.

"Skills?" CAP scoffed.

"Well, they still need a bit, I guess, hyung and _____ don't know their feelings or each other yet..." Changjo pouted, and Niel nodded.

"HURRY UP GUYS?! whatcha doing?" you and L.Joe shouted at the same time, laughing.

"COMING!" Teen Top shouted and rushed toward you two. "Are we going back to the dorm?" you asked.

"Nope. It's too far. We'll just stay at a hotel for the next few days, I guess." CAP shrugged.

"Oh, alright..." everyone nodded.

"I WANNA EAAAAAATTTTT~" The maknaes whined.

"What does everyone want?" you asked, chuckling.

"EVERYTHING!" -Ricky.

 

"FOOD." -Changjo.


"GOOD STUFF." -CAP.
 

"YUMMY STUFF." -Chunji.


"NONFATTENING FOOD." Niel.

 

"SOMETHING EDIBLE." L.Joe.

"Wow, you guys are sure specific." You laughed.

 

~After food~

"So, the hotel is 5 star, and we have 3 roo- WTF 3 ROOMS?!" CAP's eyes widened.

"Er... Does that mean I have to share with someone...?" You bit my lip nervously.

"Yeah..." Chunji mumbled.

"Okay, me, Changjo, and Ricky will share a room, you guys both get 2 per room." Niel shrugged.

"WHAT THE FU- I mean, WHO THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO SHARE WITH?!" You screamed, frustrated.

"Choose, ______-ah! L.Joe hyung, CAP hyung, or Chunji hyung?" Ricky smirked.

You froze, and blushed. "I don't know! GEEZ GUYS! AH, you know what? I'll choose CAP oppa. he seems like the most normal out of you guys." You rolled your eyes.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! CAP HYUNG?! LOOK AT HIS MUSCLES WOMAN!" Niel screamed.

"Okay. Never mind. Chunji oppa then. He seems like he's the umma of the group." You sighed.

"WHAT?! WHY AM I LAST?!" L.Joe gasped, shocked.

"I suggest you go with L.Joe hyung, _______-ah. Chunji hyung is very erted at times." Changjo wrinkled his nose.

"GAAAAAHH! FINE, BYUNGHUN OPPA, I'LL SLEEP WITH YOU TONIGHT, OKAY?!" You shrieked.

Silence. Everyone stared at me. Even the pedestrians. You blushed madly. "Uh, ________, that sounded TOTALLY NOT rated G." Ricky's eyes widened.

"Sorry. I meant by I'll share a room with Byunghun oppa. Not in that way, you guys get me now?" you sighed.

"Yup..." everyone chuckled nervously. You looked at L.Joe, who was blushing madly.

"Erm... Maybe you guys WILL have to sleep together." Chunji smirked.

"Eh? Why?"

"There's only one bed."

"You've GOT to be kidding me." You glared at Chunji.

"Im not!" he protested.

You facepalmed myself. "Why does this sound so cliche? You guys planned this, didn't you?"

All of Teen Top except L.Joe began whistling and avoiding eye contact with you and L.Joe. "We didn't~" Ricky sang.

"Dont lie. Your whistling makes it more obvious." L.Joe groaned.

"Whatever, fine. We planned it, happy now?" Chunji snickered.

"Lee Chanhee, I'm gonna kill you when we get home." L.Joe growled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I have to get off the computer soon, so sorry for the short chapter! and i'll reply to all of your lovely comments next time! :D

ANYWAYS~ HAHAHAHAHA! what are they gonna do now? ;)

Comment and subscribe please! <333

~U-KISS_ME~