L.JOE AND _______.

I'm Teen Top's Manager ? But I'm a Secret Assassin !

~In the Hotel Room~

Your POV

"So um... I'll sleep on the sofa?" I shrugged.

"There is no sofa." L.Joe gulped, as he looked around the room.

"Are you friggin serious." I scoffed in disbelief.

"Yup."

"GAAAAHH!" I screamed in frustration as I plopped onto the bed. "What do we do..?"

"What do you mean what do we do?" L.Joe raises an eyebrow as he unpacked the suitcase.

"Like... How are we supposed to sleep?" i bit my lip.

"I'll sleep on the floor, you can sleep on the bed." L.Joe shrugged.

AWWWEEEEE , HES SO CARING~

"But-"

"No buts, _______-ah. I can't let my honey baby sleep on the floor!" L.Joe cooed as he ruffled my hair.

"Byunghun oppa..." I blushed.

"Aigoooo, you're so cute!" L.Joe chuckled as he pinched my cheeks.

 


3rd person POV

"Oppa, why aren't you nervous?" you asked.

'What the are you talking about woman, my heart is about to burst out of my chest here!' L.Joe thought, frustrated.

L.Joe just shrugged. "Why, should I be?"

"Ah, no..." you mumbled, embarrased.

"Don't worry honey, I won't you or anything." L.Joe chuckled. "If that was what you were thinking."

"A-Ani!" You shook your head frantically.

"Dont lie~ I know you were! Hmph! How can you think of me as that kind of person, _______?!" L.Joe said, hurt.

"I-I didn't! I'm sorry! It was just like, a natural reaction! I mean, you ARE a guy, right?" you tried to find a way out.

"Well, yeah. But..." now it was L.Joe's turn to blush and be embarrased. "Okayokay, you got a point there. But now you know, I'm not that type of guy!" he pouted.

"Haha, okay oppa, I understand." you laughed.

"It's okay... You wanna shower first?" L.Joe shrugged.

"Sure!"

Once you were in the shower, L.Joe got a text.

From: Chunji
To: L.Joe

L.Joe deeeaaarrrr ~ you having fun with _______? ;)


L.Joe scoffed. 'The nerve of this guy...!'

From: L.Joe
To: Chunji

Why are you guys doing this to me =_____=


From: Chunji
To: L.Joe

What do you mean, haha! We all know that this is what you want, L.Joe. You love ____. Admit it. :D


From: L.Joe
To: Chunji

I don't ... GAH WHATEVER IM GOING TO SLEEP SO SHUT UP LEE CHANHEE. U3U


From: Chunji
To: L.Joe

Youre in Denial . ;)


From: L.Joe
To: Chunji

Go away.


From: Chunji
To: L.Joe

NO.  We're giving you such a good chance to confess here, L.Joe. USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. >D


From: L.Joe
To: Chunji

I already said I don't like her that way! D:<


From: Chunji
To: L.Joe

Stop lying. You do. Okay? YOU DO.


From: L.Joe
To: Chunji

You trying to hypnotize me bro? =___=


From: Chunji
To: L.Joe

No. I don't need to. You like her already.


From: L.Joe
To: Chunji

This conversation is pointless. I'm gonna go shower. Night.


From: Chunji
To: L.Joe

Be that way you cold meanie. T3T


L.Joe sighed as he threw the phone on the bed. "Aish! This is so irritating!"

"What is?" you blinked as you walked out of the bathroom, after finishing blowdrying your hair.

L.Joe blushed. He didn't realize you were done showering. "N-Nothing."

You shrugged. "Okay. Go shower."

"K-Kay." L.Joe grabbed his clothes and stumbled over to the bathroom.

You raised an eyebrow. 'What's wrong with him...?'

Now you got a text.

From: Si Yeon unnie~ <3
To: _______~ <3

_________-aaahhh! Wassup? ;)


From: _______~ <3
To: Si Yeon unnie~ <3

UNNIE! HELP ME! I HAVE TO SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM AS BYUNGHUN OPPA!


From: Si Yeon unnie~ <3
To: _______~ <3

Oh! HAVE FUN DEAR! remember to use protection please. (A/N: LMAO XD)


From: _______~ <3
To: Si Yeon unnie~ <3

U-Unnie.... =____=


From: Si Yeon unnie~ <3
To: _______~ <3

I'm kidding guuurrl. Anyways, I need my beauty sleep! Haha, jokes. Niggghhtt~ <333


You sighed. "Are all idols crazy like this...? Come to think of it... Oppa (the person in her text messages LOL) is pretty wild too."

A while later, L.Joe came out of the washroom, in only his pajama bottoms ( No shirt~ ;] ), drying his hair with a towel. You were startled, since he was basically half .

"Y-yah... Wear a shirt!" you stuttered and threw a pillow at him.

L.Joe caught the pillow, and laughed. "Why? I know you like what you're seeing." he teased.

"Aissshhh! Go away!" you pouted, flustered, and hugged your knees together.

"Aigoooooo, I'm kidding honey." L.Joe hugged you tight, then pushed you to the bed.

"What are you-" but you were cut off by... Tickling?! L.Joe started tickling you, and you started to laugh hysterically. "HAHAHAH! OPPA! STOP! HAHA!" you pushed him away, panting.

"Why'd you do that?" you pouted.

"I felt like it." he stuck his tongue out. "Go to sleep, ______-ah. We have another long day tomorrow." he smiled.

You pinched his cheeks. "Okay, Byunghun oppa."



~Middle of the night~

Your POV

GAAAH, I can't sleep... I looked over to L.Joe, who was sleeping peacefully. I rolled my eyes. It's because of this bastard I can't sleep properly, yet he's so calm. =______=

I got up, to get some water from the desk across the room. Wait, . to do that, I have to somehow get past L.Joe, who was sleeping on the space in between the desk and the bed. DAMMIT. Time to jump over him.

I jumped quietly, and got over him. YES! I quickly took a sip of water, and prepared myself to jump back.

Suddenly, he moved, and I accidentaly slipped on the sheets he was sleeping on, and gently landed on him.

His face was just inches away from mine. "Sorry." I mumbled softly. He didn't reply. Guess he was still sleeping.

I tried to get up, but he suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down on top of him again. I struggled, but failed to get out of his strong grip. .



~The next morning~

"Mmm...." I slowly opened my eyes to the bright sunlight that was shining in the windows. Guess I fell asleep.

I looked beside me, L.Joe was still sleeping, and his arms were STILL wrapped around me. Aissshhh.

Suddenly, a beeping was heard and the door bursted open, revealing Teen Top. "WAKE UP!"

"WOAH WTF?! YOU GUYS..." Chunji's eyes widened.

"OMG WHY ARE YOU GUYS SLEEPING TOGETHER?!" Ricky screamed.

"OMG HYUNG HAS HIS ARMS WRAPPED AROUND MY TWIN!" Changjo gaped.

Guess all the noise woke L.Joe up, and he and I shot up faster than a rocket.

"EXPLAIN YOURSELVES." CAP said sternly.

L.Joe scratched his head. "Huh?"

"WHY DID YOU SLEEP WITH ______?!" Niel shouted.

"I wasn't..."

"WTF YOU JUST WERE! WE SAW!" Ricky accused.

"You have proof?!" L.Joe snapped.

"Yeah." Chunji smirked and took out his phone.

"Wow hyung, you snapped a pic!" Niel said in admiration.

L.Joe stared at the picture in shock. "B-But... How did you get down here, _____?! I thought you were sleeping on the bed?! OMG WERE YOU UALLY HARRASING ME IN MY SLEEP?!" L.Joe said in horror.

I scoffed. ", YOU KIDDING ME?! I WAS GETTING A DRINK OF WATER AND I TRIPPED, AND YOU SUDDENLY JUST GRABBED ME AND WONT LET ME GO!"

Everyone paused for a second. "OMG L.JOE! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ______!" Chunji gasped and hugged me defensively.

"What?! I-I didn't! I was asleep and didn't know a thing!" he protested.

"it's okay ________! bestie Ricky is here to protect you from the big bad wolf!" Ricky guarded me.

"HEY! YOU BELIEVE HER STORY?! it sounds so fake!" L.Joe pouted.

"It's true!"

"Yeah hyung, stop making yourself look worse." Changjo chuckled.

"I...! Aish! Whatever!" L.Joe threw up his hands in defeat. "By the way... How'd you guys come in..." he asked suspiciously.

"Oh, we had the key!" CAP chuckled.

"Yeah, we never even gave you guys the key!" Niel laughed.

"... GET OUT!" L.Joe and I shouted in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: LMAO THIS CHAP WAS RETARDED. XDD GAAAH, I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE, I WAS REALLY REALLY BUSY. D;

Anyways, comment and subscribe pleaseeeee! <333

~U-KISS_ME~